Happy Sailed Women Casual Loose Belted Short Pants Romper Jumpsuits Small Black Small Black

July 28, 2019

Happy Sailed Women Casual Loose Belted Short Pants Romper Jumpsuits Small Black Small Black

Happy Sailed Women Casual Loose Belted Short Pants Romper Jumpsuits Small Black Small Black

I love this romper! I swore I would never own one because it just seems ridiculous to have to get them all the way down to go to the bathroom, but I needed something for a special occasion and found this one. I didn't even have to unzip it to pull it down. So comfortable and flattering. I received loads of compliments. I'm almost 5'6" and the length was perfect for a short wedge.

Very sexy Im so glad i bought it. Im 5"7 135 36 C. I putchased a Small. It fits very nicely. Use caution when lacing..the eyelets are very thin.

I’m 5’6”, 160# and I bought a large. Perfect length for me. Extremely comfortable. ONLY issue was the button on the back. I am unable to unbutton or button myself due to nails. Quick fix: I removed the button system all together and sewed an eyelet hook system. Now it’s PERFECT!

Perfect l m in love ! That’s dressed up perfect for my body , looks like was made for me . I m so happy

Is roomy and form fitting in all the right places, very flattering.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 95%Polyester+5%Spandex, the playsuit is breathable and slimmer.
  • Womens Loose Bat Short Sleeve Boat Neck Short Jumpsuit Rompers with Belt
  • Summer fashion jumpsuit , Solid color, Boat neck, Short sleeves, Belt waist design, Keyhole closure at back, Loose fit, Short pant jumpsuit rompers.
  • Casual one piece short jumpsuit playsuit romper is convenience and comfortable to wear in daily life.
  • Suitable for Homecoming, Daily wear, office, Vacation, party, leisure.

Description

Happy Sailed Womens Summer Casual Jumpsuit Loose Solid Short Sleeve Rompers Playsuits with Belt S-XL



I love the way it fits. My only complaint would be the button at the neckline. It is a little difficult to fasten.

It has a little stretch and that makes it very comfortable. It’s not great quality but given the price, it’s excellent. I really like it.

I’m 5’2 and I weigh 124 lbs, I ordered a small, it was some what smaller than expected. A medium would be to big for me. It was kinda long for me too and the top area was big, but the stomach area was tight on me. It’s hard to button the back up, you’ll need help. It was kinda tough getting into the outfit, but other than that it’s cute. The material is well made too.

The fit is perfect. Nicely made for the money. Very happy with it.

I am 5'7" and 167lbs. The extra large fits very well and disguises things that I don't like about my body. I can wear a moderate heel and the length is fine.. I will be wearing this to a wedding in the fall with a shawl and sparkly earrings and those will be the only embellishment that I need.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar