PajamaGram PJs Women Soft Cotton - Summer Pajamas for Women, Pink, M, 8-10

July 31, 2019

PajamaGram PJs Women Soft Cotton - Summer Pajamas for Women, Pink, M, 8-10

PajamaGram PJs Women Soft Cotton - Summer Pajamas for Women, Pink, M, 8-10

I love how these pajamas feel. And the full length bottoms, (not the ones in the photo), are long enough! I’m not tall, 5” 3”, but most pajamas that I buy shrink and become high waters! I hate that! You do need to wash them before wearing, to shrink them to size. I am curious if I could buy an extra small and take care of some of the extra fabric. But since you have to wash them first, I’m not willing to take the risk. I have bought three more pairs since my first pair. They really are the best pajamas I’ve owned.

Very well made with substantial thick knit cotton, it may be too hot during hot California summer nights. One of the best quality finishes I’ve seen on a set of pajamas. Runs a bit large, I’m 5’6” 140lbs and usually wear a large but I ordered this in medium and they fit loose (and comfy). I will be ordering more in different colors.

I am a standard size 6 but didn't want PJs that would be tight so ordered the medium. They are generous but not sloppy in fit. The fabric is of good quality, a little heavier which is fine for me in a "winter" PJ - I don't wear long sleeves or pants when it comes to PJs. The details are all quality workmanship. I haven't yet washed them so can't comment, yet, on that. I would like to find a PJ short that is smaller in the thigh and maybe a little longer in leg length, that's why 4 stars instead of 5.

These pajamas fit well even after the initial washing, as recommended by the merchant. The material is soft and proportions are correct for the XL woman size. The bust is not tight, and the front buttons are close enough together that the closing doesn't gape open. The leg widths are a little large, but as I prefer a nightgown, they are more comfortable than a tight hem.

I wore the pink pajama set on my wedding day while getting ready, and they were perfectly comfortable and well made. I usually wear a medium in other pajama sets, but I needed a small for this set (I am 5'5", 135 lbs, and usually wear size 4-6). I have found that pajama gram sets run larger than usual, which does make them more comfortable, but you may need to size down.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PRETTY IN PIN DOTS - Adorable pajamas featuring our sweet-as-can be Pin Dot print with soft white polka dots on the TOP AND SHORTS
  • SHORT-SLEEVE , button-up top and lightweight shorts keep you cool yet COMFY with EXTRA-SOFT COTTON
  • MADE FOR COMFORT - Features straight hem shorts built with an ELASTIC WAIST with a satin drawstring so you can loosen or tighten them as much as you want
  • TOP-NOTCH QUALITY - Made from soft and LONG-LASTING 100 PERCENT COTTON DOUBLE BRUSHED jersey as well as soft satin finishes for LONG-LASTING wear

Description

Spoil yourself with this 2-piece Pajama Set from PajamaGram! They're one-part feminine, one-part boyfriend-inspired thanks to the relaxed, menswear fit and fun colors and prints. Each pair includes a short-sleeved, button-up top with a notched collar and a pair of matching pajama shorts. Delicate trim ties the look together

  • Prints/Polka Dots made of 100% cotton; Solid colors made of 95% cotton, 5% spandex
  • Short-sleeved button up top with a notched collar
  • Shorts featuring an elastic waist with satin drawstring
  • Straight hem
  • Machine washable
  • Imported

Personalization and PajamaGram Free Gift Packaging are not available for this item.



My wife bought these and her review: great quality and once washed the fit is perfect. They do say “wash before wearing” so that is a must! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is I wish they were a bit softer and not quite as “thick”. Of course thick is way better then thin and see through!

These are the most comfortable pajamas and are perfect when you want to wear your pajamas when you are with friends. They are dark enough to let you skip the bra and not be able to tell :) For our girls night we used fabric paint to decorate them and they washed so well we now have custom pajamas. They are the perfect fit, fabric and style!

Very good quality. Very comfortable. I think my only complaint is that I wish this line had better colors - I like the style, but find the black too dark to wear for bed (I like more soothing colors), the grey is too prisonlike for me. I chose pink because it was light an more upbeat, but I do feel like someone who should be working at a candy factory. A light blue or green with white piping would have been better.

My wife loves these. Perfect fit. Super soft and perfect for Florida weather. Pajamagram quality seems to always be decent.

These are great so far. I’ve washed and tried them on. It’s still a bit cold to wear in Virginia. I did try on before and after washing. Fit is the same either way. I wouldn’t expect anything different. Cute print, soft material and elastic. But overall good quality. I could have probably sized down but for sleep wear why have them be so fitted, a little roomy is a good thing.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar