JOGAL Mens Dress Shirt Silver Sequins Long Sleeve Button Down 70s Disco Shirt Party Costume X-Large A348 Gray

July 24, 2019

JOGAL Mens Dress Shirt Silver Sequins Long Sleeve Button Down 70s Disco Shirt Party Costume X-Large A348 Gray

JOGAL Mens Dress Shirt Silver Sequins Long Sleeve Button Down 70s Disco Shirt Party Costume X-Large A348 Gray

I bought this for my Christmas party and I was nervous about getting a small cuz I wasn’t sure about sizing. I usually wear smalls or mediums but I ordered a small and it fits great and looks even better, can’t wait to show it off.

I like the shirt and the material, however, it's very slim fitting, I had to return and buy an XL for my husband, even after reviewing the size chart. But the return was very easy.

Exactly the way I expected it to fit. Perfect size, great quality (hand wash gentle only). Huge hit at our Disco party!

I bought this for my husband for his surprise 60th birthday which theme was Dancing Through the Decades celebrating all the decades throughout his lifetime. Now let me tell you my husband is NOT a costume wearing type of person and I thought I would have to threaten him to wear the shirt. Surprisingly he put it on without a fuss. It looked great on him! We dressed for the 70s. I knew I there was no way I could talk him into wearing disco pants (LOL) so I picked a shirt because I thought it would go great with dark jeans and not stand out too much from his theme and I was right! I was VERY happy with how everything turned out!

This item looks great and will be a hit at my 70's era event! A lot of times these costume items are sized way too small. I wear an XXL shirt and the XXL in this item fits exactly the same as other clothes. I bought the Blue and its awesome! Well made of good materials. I have no missing sequins as some others have mentioned plus it comes with a few replacements that are iron on in case you need them. Highly recommend, but not for anyone else going to my event! hahahaha


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NO machine wash
  • Shiny sequins luxury shirts ,shinny under light.
  • Slim Fit, Lightweight, Soft& Skily fabric, Turn down Collar, Long Sleeve button down shirt.
  • Sequins NightClub Party Shirts,Suit for casual/Costume/Stage Performance/adult party/Disco/christmas/halloween party
  • Money-Back Guarantee. JOGAL has a large and professional Customer Service Team to solve your problem to the best.

Description



This shirt is awesome! I’m 5’10” 190lbs and the large fits so good it seems like it’s tailored just for me! Fantastic!

Ordered the shirt to use for a dance performance. The shirt fit really well and material is good quality. You can use it for parties. I really like the finish, I would recommend this product.

I loved this shirt. I wore it as part of my Halloween costume. It stood out in person and in pictures with just the right amount of silver sparkle.

 What a fantastic shirt. Our occasion called for disco fever and this shirt certainly delivered. Comfy, cool, and creative. :)

This shirt is beautiful. The shiny stuff is not sequins that can fall off! It's made of polyester and I would only suggest a hand washing. But it fits perfect. I normally wear a large and ordered a large . I am 5'9" and 165 lbs. beautiful red color is a total party shirt!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar