UV Protecttion Cooling Arm Sleeves - UPF 50 Sun Protection Sleeves for Men and Women - Arm Warmers Stretch, Moisture Wicking Tattoo Sleeves for Men and Women

July 24, 2019

UV Protecttion Cooling Arm Sleeves - UPF 50 Sun Protection Sleeves for Men and Women - Arm Warmers Stretch, Moisture Wicking Tattoo Sleeves for Men and Women

UV Protecttion Cooling Arm Sleeves - UPF 50 Sun Protection Sleeves for Men and Women - Arm Warmers Stretch, Moisture Wicking Tattoo Sleeves for Men and Women

Snug and all black. One for each arm. No lettering or logo anywhere on sleeves. They go from wrist to the top of my bicep. Firm material. You would really have to go out of your way to rip these.

These work great, and feel "pretty good" - I see and feel a difference in my left forearm already in only 2 or 3 weeks, so they definitely keep my arms from cooking in the sun for 6 hours straight. . I was starting to get these hard little bumps on my left elbow which sat on the window edge all day while driving a truck. I also noticed the skin on my left forearm getting dry... not soft & smooth like normal. I thought I might be developing psoriasis or something, and I probably was! But I've NEVER had any kind of skin problems. But now after 3 weeks wearing these while driving, my arms are back to normal, bumps gone!
As a brown-skinned black man our skin can handle direct sunlight far better than light or white skin, but with the ozone-layer torn to shreds... I think we all have to start really being very careful about daily prolonged exposure to THIS direct sunlight. This is not the same "relatively-safe" sunlight we were getting 40+ years ago. You could play in it all day with no problems. Today, it cooks you!

I got the XL size, but they still seem to be designed for a bicep no bigger than about 14in. around - my bicep is only 15in. around and they feel about a half-inch too tight even though they are stretchy. It's ok for a work day though but I do take them off as soon as I get home. The Length could also be about a half-inch shorter, but that's not a biggie. Before buying, get a tape measure and measure your bicep around... if it's larger than 15in. around - forget it... They will definitely cut off your circulation!!

Very comfortable, and lightweight. Have been wearing around the house to get use to the feel, and I can hardly tell I am wearing them. Great for sunscreen protection while driving.

I like em. I bought them for sun protection but after mt. biking today I think they might be used as a warmer too. Todays weather was 70 when I started riding and I found my arms a little warmer than I like. 3 hours later the temp. was 64 and these warmed my arms just right. I puchased XL blk. I'm 5'10" 195 and they fit perfectly. I like the upper arm grip material. It will be interesting to see if I can tolerate the added warmth when the weather is 80-100 degrees. They say they have cooling properties? hmmmm We will see?

Wearing on the arm feels cool, it will not feel stuffy or airtight. Elasticity is also good, there is no feeling very close or very loose! Give a praise!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • It's Made of Spandex / Lycra, That feel Flexible and Soft and Delicate, Keeps You Warm in Cold Temperatures & Cool in Hotter Temperatures Promote perspiration moisture away from the skin
  • High Performance Fabric: Promote perspiration moisture away from the skin ,Way Stretch Technology ,Promotes Faster Muscle Recovery & Blood Circulation, Offers Great Forearm Protection & Minimizes Injury
  • Fit For Various Athlitic Basketball Golf Tennis Baseball Volleball Softball Football Table Tennis Climb Archery Badminton Motor Ski Hiking Bicycle Shooting Fishing Running Skate Skateboarding Body Building and Other Outdoor Sports Include Indoor Sports even works
  • Fit For Man,Women,The elderly,Children,youth Boys, Girl,Protect Yourself &Family, Breathable and Elastic Arm Sleeves to Cover Skin for Lose weight,protect against bruises,keep u cool,workout,slimming,healthcare,Support Elbow pads,Sun UV Sandwind Dry Warmer Protection
  • One Size Fit Most ,Can be Worn on its Own hands. It's Hypo-Allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. 4-way Stretch. No Needlework Inside - Extreamly Comfortable , More Cool than Bare Skin,The double edge so that the edge is more firmly to prevent edge curl.. Machine Washable. Very Quick Dry,Even After Multiple Washes,Snug Fit & Retains Shape

Description

Looking to Protect Your Arms From The Sun, & Keep Them Cool and Comfortable?

Want to Improve your shooting arm performance during your basketball Court?

Why Not Try Our Arm Sleeves? it's helps to protect your skin and feel cooler than bare skin.


Arm Compression Sleeves is the perfect accessory for training, racing and recovery.

Allows greater flexibility and motion with no skin chafing or irritation during your activity with a snug fit way

Its compression fit reduces damaging muscle vibrations, minimizing muscle fatigue and soreness.

More effective warm up as your muscles get warmed faster.

Faster and Easier recovery after your workout,Improve your performance with better muscle support.

Suit for Bicycling, Golf , Drive,Truck drivers,Runing, Climb and all other outside activities Those out in the sun protect your arms from Sun-burn

Size:

Arm diameter: 4.9 Inches

Length: 16.5 Inches

Sleeve diameter: 3.9 Inches

Unisex and One Size Fit All

Retains shape even after multiple washes.



Simple sleeves to fight the sun. Partnered with lots of sunblock; I didn't get burned after over 20 hours (two days of 10 hours each) of punishing summer sun during a long bike ride. I wore them with the seams on the outside to make it more comfortable. I chose white to reflect as much sun as possible, but of course, every speck of grime will show so I looked pretty ratty after a short while.

Awesome! My husband was working on the yard and got a little burnt. He put them on and his arms felt cooler!

Git for my husband. I got a large. should have gotten a medium, but i took them in a little and they are fine. He lost a lot of weight recently following heart transplant surgery. But is now gaining it back. He weighs 141 at present, and is 5' 10. they are pretty stretchy in upper arm. we both like them. But if you have slender arms i think medium would work well.

Exactly what I was looking for. I get tan super fast, after 15 minutes under the son, I get so dark. I needed this in my life. I was always trying to hide my arms, or put it under the shadow on the car. Not anymore!
Supper happy with the product!

The fit isn’t great if you have skinny arms like me. They start of snug but after a few minutes they start to slide off. Love to wear them around the house as a makeshift long sleeved shirt and great for driving. Just wish they could stay snug on my arm!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar