Makeup Brushes with Cosmetic Case ENZO KEN 10 Pcs Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup Brush Sets (PURPLE)

July 24, 2019

Makeup Brushes with Cosmetic Case ENZO KEN 10 Pcs Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup Brush Sets (PURPLE)

Makeup Brushes with Cosmetic Case ENZO KEN 10 Pcs Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup Brush Sets (PURPLE)

These brushes need NO INTRODUCTORY because the product and it’s wuality speaks for itself!!!! They are exactly what I needed in my personal makeup kit. I’m a professional makeup artist and it’s always super hard to find great makeup brushes and tools that can hold up through each application, especially through my work of doing no less than 15 applications a day. They feel sooooo soft to the touch, yet sturdy and dense enough to withstand each makeup use and I love to switch it up, using different brushes for other reasons besides what they’re labeled for. The weight of each brush is crazy amazing and they don’t feel light weight or cheap like plastic. I normally go with big name brand brushes because they’re most likely to get the job done and flawlessly at that! I took a gamble purchasing this set and doubted the quality just a tad because I purchased from amazon and the price of them. IM SO HAPPY I WENT WITH MY GUT AND WOMENS INTUITION they are worth every cent IF NOT MORE!!! The only downside to this set, is that it doesn’t have a highlight brush and not enough eyeshadow brushes to blend with in my opinion. Everything is perfect about them: size, comfy while holding, smooth handles, no streaking during use, easy to clean, NO SHEDDING (which is difficult to find in makeup brushes these days, color choice is amazing, packaging, easy carry holder does not look cheap at all!!!!, prior to washing before my first use they had no smell, and most importantly, the price mark!!!! If you’re on the fence about ordering them.... cowboy up and spend the few dollars cause they’re absolutely worth it!!! My honest opinion and I was not compensated for leaving this review. Don’t sleep on this brush set guys, thank me later!

I actually like everything about these brushes! They are really pretty, the case is convenient and cute, and the bristles are very soft and delicately dyed the colors in the handle. They don't shed on my face and they are so nice. This is my favorite makeup brush purchase and in the past I have paid twice as much for brushes that didn't impress me like these do.

These brushes are more than I could have expected them to be! They are so soft & so sparkly. The handles are smooth (glitter is inside the plastic). For the price, I’m really surprised at the quality of these brushes! Highly recommend & would buy again!

Great quality brushes and gorgeous. I wish there were other sets of brushes in this design, there are so many more brushes that would be a great addition to the collection and I really like when my brushes match one another.

I am obsessed with how beautiful these brushes are, the quality is incredibly good, they are super soft and easy to use. The design and its colors are super beautiful. I am very happy with my purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WARRANTY--Not only we offer high quality makeup brushes sets cosmetic kabuki,we back them up with 12-month unconditional return guaranty and a 45-day money back guaranty.
  • Complete Function-Foundation, Blending, Blush, Eyebrow,Eyeliner & Face Powder. Portable and convenient for daily makeup.
  • Premium Synthetic Hair-Softer ,Denser and Silkier than stiff animal hair. No Shedding Hair and Not hurt your smooth skin.
  • This fashion and convenient Makeup Brush Set is with high quality makeup brushes designed for professional use which will give you a flawless face and eye makeup application.

Description

Perfect for applying, shading and blending products, soft and pleasing for your skin. Create your perfect look with these amazing brushes.
Professional makeup artists recommended for beginners at a very a reasonable price.

Set contains:
1.Blush Brush
2.Highlight Shading Brush
3.Foundation Brush
4.Nose Shading Brush
5.Eye Halo Brush
6.Eye Shading Brush
7.Lip Brush
8.Eyeliner Brush
9.Eyelash Brush

How to clean ENZO KEN Makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color remains on the brush.
5. Allow the brush to air-dry.

Package included:
9 Pieces Makeup Brushes
1x Travel Pouch

Warranty
18-month worry-free guarantee and 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products.



The brushes are So soft yet firm enough to blend. So I was very happy with the everything. If I HAVE to say I change anything I would have a fan brush for highlighter.

I love these, they’re pretty, and soooo soft! They work nicely when applying make up!

Super Beautiful and high quality . The bristles are superior

Oh my goodness! These brushes are so beautiful! They’re super soft and comfortable on the skin! They are good quality and would make a perfect gift for the makeup lover in your like!

good quality and would purchase again.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar