The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo 16.9 fl.oz

June 21, 2019

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo 16.9 fl.oz

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo 16.9 fl.oz

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner to help with my hair loss. After a few weeks, I have noticed that my hair is getting thicker. It's slow, but a good result!

I bought the shampoo and conditioner and I'm really satsifed. I havent noticed an extreme contrast in hair growth since using the product, but my scalp feels less dry and irritated.

I start using it for 4 days now, I feel my hair fuller and thinker, it's too early to tell right now, I'll update my review soon after I finish the bottle.

To start off I bought this for my wife (45-year-old) who had problems with hair loss and really thin hair. However, ever since she has been using this shampoo she has seen much better results. Now she sees a lot less hair loss. However, she cannot truly confirm this yet because she have only been using it for a month. Considering that the price is reasonable, she thinks it is worth it. Her one concern though is that the shampoo does not make enough foam forcing her to squeeze more out.  On the other hand, the conditioner she said was fantastic. Her hair was much softer after using the conditioner and the scent was nice.

I really like this shampoo! Found it through MassDrop and would like to use it going forward. For one it adds a lot of volume and I think it's stimulating my scalp because it's kind of tingly. And it also smells amazing, very fresh.

The only issue I had was with a bottle that was leaky from the top, and I stored it upside down and it leaked. Maybe that's my fault, but considering I never opened that one I was really sad to see half of it gone.

Either way really like this product! Please add bulk options.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fast Results! | In a few months get long lasting natural hair growth and thickening. Enrich your scalp with the best organic ingredients that boost hair fortifying. Fight off hair loss and hair thinness at an excellent price!
  • Hair Growth! | We bring out the best in nature's ingredients to awaken dormant hair follicles. Includes elements that fight against DHT blocking and testosterone loss.
  • Scientifically Proven! | EWG verified and FDA registered. Say bye-bye to harmful chemicals. Give your hair the best it deserves.
  • Diminish Hair Problems! | No more dandruff or dried our strands. Trusted by our customers, we took their feedback to improve make sure your experience top notch.
  • Easy and Convenient Solution! | Our minimal hair care routine is the key to ending your hair problems. Recommended to use The Greenery Lab products altogether.

Description

16.9 oz/500ml. Hair Growth Stimulating / Scalp Hydrating. The Greenery Lab Shampoo cleanses hair follicles, restores damaged scalp conditions, and protects from heat styling. Leaves your hair feeling revitalized, fresh, and tangle-free!



Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar