Meaneor Women Boho Cap Sleeve Smocked Waist Tiered Renaissance Summer Maxi Dress Purple M

June 27, 2019

Meaneor Women Boho Cap Sleeve Smocked Waist Tiered Renaissance Summer Maxi Dress Purple M

Meaneor Women Boho Cap Sleeve Smocked Waist Tiered Renaissance Summer Maxi Dress Purple M

I purchased this dress in brown for the Renaissance fair and when the dress came it was actually a burgundy/wine color. It was ok because the dress was still cute but it was definitely not the color that was advertised. It fit me perfectly, I'm 5'3" so the dress was floor length which was what I wanted. It was very comfortable and overall a nice dress just not the right color. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Edit: after I posted this review I saw that they have changed the color of this dress from brown to the more accurate wine.

This is a GREAT dress. I wore it to Texas Renaissance Festival and it was absolutely perfect. I will wear it regularly as well. Let me talk about the fabric; its thick, not see-through but if you have a pantie line/dimples(real life booty), it will definitely show. It's a very soft/ weighted fabric. I pinned up the bottom to complete the look of my costume, as you can see in the picture. The off-the-shoulder look is great and the collar does a good job of staying where you put it. The seams and stitching seem great and held up the whole party weekend. I only washed it and didn't put it in the dryer so I don't know about shrinkage. Highly recommend, especially for the price.
Meaneor Women's smocked peasant dress Full Circle Skirt Dress Princess Dress Brown S

The fabric is softer than I expected, and nicer than I expected for this price. The fabric is opaque over underclothes, but still filters light. The shoulders stay where you put them, which is great! If you're wearing it off-the-shoulder, they don't creep back up. If you're wearing it over-the-shoulder, they don't fall. The sleeves are perfect for corsetting, as they come right up under the arms, so there's nothing to bunch up in your corset.
The only reason I knocked off a star is the color. I ordered it in brown. This dress is not brown. It's a rather pleasant cranberry wine red. I'll be keeping it, as I do have a use for it, but I won't be able to use it for the look I bought it for, which is disappointing. I still need a brown dress.

I was very surprised at how well made this dress is. It is made of soft material that is on the heavy/thicker side. Very well made! It fits perfectly, hangs nicely and comes to my ankles. I am 5'4 125lbs 34 B bust and ordered the Small in purple. The color is just like the picture!

Love the color it's a pretty wine shade. The only thing I have a problem with is that it's a bit to short I prefer my dresses to barely not touch the ground and this ones like an inch or so from the ground. Love the material keeps you cool. Overall a very good product definitely would order another in a different color.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material:95% Rayon, 5% Spandex Made from a high quality rayon spandex blend fabric for a soft, breathable, comfortable fit, lightweight and stretchy.
  • Design:Unique design features rich solid colors, adjustable draw string ruffle neckline, feel free to choose a casual look with round neck or party chic look with off the shoulder, smocked waist, and delicate tiered skirt panels, can be easily dress up or dress down
  • Occasion:A perfect fit for hot summer days or just any occasion! This versatile dress is ideal for any period reenactment outfit, renaissance fair, when you need something a bit more vintage, a music festival as well as a casual everyday dress that you can wear to weddings, the beach, picnics, parties, and more!
  • About Size: Hint1:Chest Size is the most important reference for this jacket. Hint 2: Choose larger size if your measurement sizes are same or a bit bigger than the size data. Hint 3:Choose One Size Larger than you usually wear if you want loose fitting
  • Garment Care: Hand-wash and Machine washable, Dry Clean

Description


Please Kindly check the size below before order from us. thank you.
US S--Sleeve--19cm/7.4";Bust--82-100cm/32.0-39";Waist--53.5-60cm/20.9-23.4";Length--129cm/50.3";
US M--Sleeve--20cm/7.8";Bust--84-105cm/32.8-41.0";Waist--54-65cm/21.1-25.4";Length--130cm/50.7";
US L--Sleeve--21cm/8.2";Bust--86-110cm/33.5-42.9";Waist--56-70cm/21.8-27.3";Length--131cm/51.1";
US XL--Sleeve--22cm/8.6";Bust--88-115cm/34.3-44.9";Waist--57-75cm/22.2-29.3";Length--132cm/51.5";
US XXL--Sleeve--23cm/ 9.0";Bust--90-120cm/ 35.1-46.8";Waist--62-80cm/24.2-31.2";Length--133cm/51.9";



I'm 5'3 which is somewhat on the shorter side so the bottom of the dress does touch the floor a little but that is ok. I really do love this dress, the way it feels is so comfortable and it is flattering as well! I want to purchase it again but in black I like it that much. Lovely wine color. :)

I didn't purchase this as a costume base, but as a versatile necessity to my everyday wardrobe. I'm so glad I did. First off, it's incredibly soft. It's pretty heavy, the particular fabric they used is far more "expensive" feeling than what you're actually paying for. I love the smocked waist - flattering and slimming on any body type. The dress comes to the floor for me... I'm 5'3" but I like a little drag behind me, makes me feel like a princess or a sexy wench, haha! I don't push the sleeves off my shoulders but you can if you want. It would look great with an under bust corset if that's the sort of thing you're going for (I'm a Ren Faire fan myself, but again, this was purchased specially for everyday use).

I got it in navy blue, and as other reviewers have said, it's a very dark blue. I tried to take my photo in broad daylight to display the richest color possible for comparison... it's definitely navy, but pushing more towards black than blue. I want to buy 10 of these in every color, haha. So ridiculously comfortable. I can breathe in it, it's not too hot and I can MOVE in it. Very important for me as a dancer.

Be sure to hand wash this baby cold and line dry or lay flat to retain it's quality!

It fits Perfectly! I love how light and stretchy the fabric is, and it's not see through at all! I'm a larper so dresses like these are amazing! ^^*

I'm 5'7", 155 lb and have a small bust. I bought size M, and it fit perfectly (it may not fit if you have a bigger bust), but I wanted it for Renaissance fair and wanted the skirt to be more flowy. Length wise - it goes a little above my ankle.
Fabric is excellent, and overall the dress looks very nice.

I like be everything about this dress. I originally got it for a Renaissance Faire but decided to wear it as part of my everyday wardrobe. I got it in the red wine color. It's lovely. The dress is flattering and you don't need to size up as the fabric is very forgiving. I sized up and wish I had not gotten a smaller size. I wish I could wear this dress everyday!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar