Green Toys Car Carrier Vehicle Set Toy, Blue

June 27, 2019

Green Toys Car Carrier Vehicle Set Toy, Blue

Green Toys Car Carrier Vehicle Set Toy, Blue

I can't say enough about Green Toys (GT):
1) Quality toys that are durable and stand up to my destructive 3 year old.
2) Sustainable products made from 100% recycled materials.
3) Made in the USA.
4) Great customer service. We lost one of the pieces to one of their toys. I called them expecting to have to pay for replacement... they shipped it out for free!

This truck and car set is exactly what I expect of GT. The truck is well thought out. The cab moves freely (beyond 180 degrees) and can disconnect from the trailer. Cars can be loaded in any order (top or bottom level). My 3YO can easily pull apart and snap together the cab and trailer.

The truck and cars have lots of little details from the dashboards and steering wheels to little arrows and metal markings on the ramps. There is no metal so there's nothing to rust if my 3YO wants to bring them in the bath.

I don't know if they're officially dishwasher safe but we run all their toys through the dishwasher with no issues. My only gripe is that I wish they included instructions on how to disassemble the toy for cleaning.

Other commenters have complained about cars sliding off the top. We have not experienced this issue. Maybe we have a new/improved model? The car's wheels sit well in the grooves and the bottom ramp creates a high enough lip to prevent the car from falling off.

My 3YO loves this set. All we need is a race track which can easily be assembled from Duplos!

You CANNOT buy a better car carrier for the preschool age than this Green Toys truck. The sizing is just right for toddler hands, the weight is perfect and the material feels durable. My almost two year old still plays with this daily, some nights I switch out the cars included with different brand vehicles and he has fun trying to put different cars in and learning how to handle his frustration when they don't fit. This carrier comes apart at the truck base and pops together easily and the whole set can go into the tub for a wash and drain out fine. I LOVE this line of safe, well designed American made Green Toys, they really hold up!

It's a small little car, great for little hands. Green Toys are always a huge hit in my classroom with my preschool students. It is always a bonus if they include a character (this one does not). What I love about Green Toys in general and this car is no different is they can take a beating. The kids can play crash with them, they can play with them in the sensory table, they can play with them outside and they clean up nicely. I buy them every single time I see them on sale as the deal of the day here on Amazon or if I can be lucky enough to find at the Goodwill. We have at least 50 different vehicles, planes and boats from Green Toy at my small little preschool.

My son loves this toy. Good quality as usual from Green Toys. I took off one star because of a minor flaw. The back door that swings open should be about half an inch taller such that the cars on the top rack don't fall so easily.

I cannot say enough positive things about tow truck! The plastic is of amazing quality! It’s nice and thick with perfect coloring! The three smaller cars that come with the toy tow truck fit nicely on the lifts with doors that close to prevent them from falling off. All of the pieces are plenty big enough for babies and toddlers! All the plastic is made from recycled milk cartons in the U.S.A! It’s a worthy purchase and a toy children will love years to come! It’s worth every penny!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic.
  • Great for indoor or outdoor play with no metal axles or external coatings.
  • Encourages motor skill development and open, imaginative play. printed with soy inks

Description

The double-decker Green Toys car carrier features two working ramps and space for three mini cars. With no metal axels or small parts, it’s great for both indoor and outdoor play, and encourages motor skill development and imaginative, creative play. The 5 piece set includes cab with detachable trailer and 3 brightly-colored mini cars. Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic with no BPA, phthalates, or PVC. Dishwasher safe. Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials printed with soy inks. For ages 3 and up.



I was not expecting this to be the hit it was. I like Green Toys because they are durable and I appreciate the idea. I was sold on the toy as soon as I saw it, but I didn't think my 2 year old would be as crazy about it as he is.
The cars are the perfect size for toddler hands. They're easy to pick up and play with. The simple design and color scheme seems to make for peaceful play.
Our son will lay down next to this set and play for about 15 minutes just vrooming the cars. He separates the front of the truck from the back.
He slides the ramps in and out. He puts other cars and toys into the truck, and drives them around.
He sometimes throws the cars, but guess what? They're light enough that they don't do damage AND they are TOUGH. They don't fall apart, break apart, bend or get beat up.
Our 18 year old ran into and over part of the trailer with her power chair. That thing weighs a merciless 250 lbs.
The trailer survived. Intact. Just fine. Even the ramps! That was either a miracle, or this set has the potential to be used and passed on many times.
So far, we've found all of our Green Toys to be similarly durable, but this one has gotten the most play by far.

We've had this for a while now, and this Green Toy car carrier has stood the test of time. My 19 month old received it for his 1st birthday and still plays with it everyday when his bog brothers' don't wrestle it away from him. Great color scheme, very durable. What I like best is how the cars fit nicely into the groves on top of the carrier, and especially the way the truck and the trailer snap together easily but tightly. Another great toy by Green Toys!

I love this. Perfect for my little man's easter basket. Kind of glad it's not as huge as the others because we own them all and we're running out of room!

This is such a nice item. So wonderful to buy something made in US. This is a very responsive company. They clearly care about their toys and their customers. This carrier is cute and fun and engaging. The two-year old grandson likes it a lot but my 4-year old granddaughter likes it even more. She's at a more imaginative age, so she can put her little figurines in it with the cars, etc. I would definitely recommend this toy and, also, it came quickly.

I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews that it was cheap quality. However, I think the quality is durable and great, without being too heavy. It is my son’s favorite toy as he can play with them together, separately and sometimes he’ll load up the transporter car with all his other little cars. It’s been a learning tool as some of his own cars are too big to work with it so he is learning how things fit together. I used the cars as a cake topper and they were easy to clean.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar