Darice 9104-03 Wood Ball Knob, 1-Inch

June 25, 2019

Darice 9104-03 Wood Ball Knob, 1-Inch

Darice 9104-03 Wood Ball Knob, 1-Inch

These are great! I glued them on for a knob to open a box and it looks wonderful

Exactly what you pay for. I used these to make the top knob for gumball machines for party center pieces.

Just as advertised. small round balls. Not much else to say, they are of good quality and exactly as described.

Perfect.

Great price worked well for my project.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This is a wood ball knob made of wooden
  • It is a great modern decor item
  • These smooth round knobs can be painted to accent any home decor project
  • This product weighs 0.036-pounds
  • Measures 1-inch diameter

Description

This is a wood ball knob made of wooden. It is a great modern decor item. These smooth round knobs can be painted to accent any home decor project. This is a perfect for any craft project. This product weighs 0.036-pounds. Measures 1-inch diameter.



I used these for feet on the bottom of my recipe box I'm working on. The size of each one are consistent and I'm purchasing more for another craft project. Quite happy with this purchase.

Perfect for all sorts of craft projects.

Quality hardwood, great Amazon price.

Exactly what I needed.

product as advertised. Price was inviting. delivery accomplished ahead of promised.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar