Fiream Girls Cotton Longsleeve Casual Dresses Applique Cartoon (S0277,3T/3-4YRS)

June 25, 2019

Fiream Girls Cotton Longsleeve Casual Dresses Applique Cartoon (S0277,3T/3-4YRS)

Fiream Girls Cotton Longsleeve Casual Dresses Applique Cartoon (S0277,3T/3-4YRS)

Oh these dresses, I have such a love/hate with this brand. I've been buying these for a while now and they are not always the same quality and/or the same sizing. Definitely Boden brand look a like which I really love but quality will most definitely depend on the seller? Strange I know, all these firearm dresses seem the same but no, some are awesome and super soft while others are pretty crap and scratchy fabric. My advice is buy a couple from the different styles or colors and find the style that sells the quality you like. Once you find one you like just go with that seller? Or style. This adorable little dress in particular is ok. Super cute but quality is cheap feeling. That's what I get for trying someone new. I mean I know it's only $15 but it should last for a bit and still be soft feeling. As for sizing, I ordered a 4t and it fits pretty well on my daughter who wears that size. Maybe a little small in length and the sleeves are definitely long in length. Be prepared to roll them a bit. This brand and this dress is a fun Amazon find. I just wish they were consistently the same quality and soft feeling. Definitely worth buying and checking out though!

I just can't get over how cute this dress is. Way cuter than the pictures. The dress is very well made and so soft. I can't wait for cooler weather. My daughter is 2 and wears a 2T I bought a 3T so that she could wear it through the winter months. I love this brand and well I'm trying to buy every outfit they offer . I'm in love with the few outfits I have bought before.

My daughter needs 3T around, but 4T for height. I ordered a 4T (4-5 years) and it hits her right above the knees. It’s a little roomy side wise, but not bad, I feel thats just the cut for this style of dress. Neckline fit well, not gaping at all. Love it! Bad pic! Lol. Looks just like mini Boden. Color is definitely a PEACHY pink color. Striped sleeve fabrics looks a little cheaper, will have to see how it holds up to washing/whether it fades. Will order other styles because for this price per dress, I don’t have to worry about her ruining it like I would a name brand expensive version. I see her wearing this often!

Very cute dress and good quality. It is a spring dress, it's made of cotton tee shirt material. The color was more pink than I anticipated but color variance is to be expected when buying online and the pink is cute with the bird. This product runs small. My twins are normally in a size 3-4 so I ordered 4-5 and they fit snug ( my girls are 2 for reference).

I love finding unique or "less than girly" patterns for my daughters clothes and especially dresses. She loves space but it is not always easy to find in the "little girl section." One thing I'll note is that the coloring of this dress was off. In the photo the skirt looks black but the one we received was sort of a purple. Still a cool dress though and a good price. My daughter says it's comfortable :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Crewneck longsleeve cotton dresses almost fit for all season.
  • Soft fabric,comfortable to wear.
    Durable stiching,fit for active girls.
  • Cotton patch with cute cartoon,your girls will like it.
  • Dress front applique design.
    Soft linings procket kids soft skin.
  • All Trade Marks Belongs To Fiream

Description

Description:

Fit Type:Regular
NeckStyle:Crewneck
SleeveType:Long Sleeve
PatternStyle:Patterned

Tips:The item is more suitable for warm weather or indoor wear;
In cold weather,together with a coat would be a good match.


Size Chart:
2T:Length:17"Bust11"Shoulder10"Sleevelength:11"
3T:Length:19"Bust12"Shoulder10"Sleevelength:12"
4T:Length:20"Bust12"Shoulder10"Sleevelength:13"
5T:Length:21"Bust12"Shoulder10"Sleevelength:14"
6T:Length:23"Bust13"Shoulder11"Sleevelength:15"
7T:Length:25"Bust13"Shoulder11"Sleevelength:17"

Due to manual measurement,please allow 0.5inch-1inch/1-3cm error


As different screens display colors differently, the color of the actual item may difffer vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.



Ordered a 7/8 for our 7 year-old daughter (slim and average height- wears a 7/8 in other clothes.). She LOVES the dress and it looked perfect when she put it on for the first time. Machine washed cold and dried on low, shrunk considerably. She was heartbroken so we reordered the 9/10. Realized we need to do the same with their other items as well and it has worked out fine as the other items have shrunk in the wash as well. Too cute not to purchase, just plan to order one size up from their usual size.

I love this dress (well, I should say my daughter does!). It is pretty long enough, falling just below her knees. My only complaint (and this is my own fault for not noticing in the picture), but the neckline trim is not the same color as the sleeves which I found a little odd. Doesn't make the dress unwearable and not many people would notice, but it looks a little funny being a different color. Not what you would expect on a dress. Other than that minor issue, I would highly recommend this dress!

I buy several firearm dresses for my three year old granddaughter. I love there dresses on her. I now buy size 5 at her age of 3. They tend to fit slightly longer on her in length but looks adorable on her with her Legging. This particular dress in peach she wears with her peach tights. So when I buy leggings in different solid colors I keep these firearm dresses in mind bc they come in several colors. This peach one is cute.

After reading other reviews I was a little worried about whether the dress was going to fit. My daughter is 7 yrs old and right about average height and weight. I ordered a 7-8 and it fit perfect!!! The sleeve length was perfect, I like them a little longer. I did pair it with leggings as it was cold out, but if it were summer it could have been worn without them. I bought the dress for her Christmas assembly and it was a big hit! My daughter is not into frilly itchy dresses and this was super soft and she loved it! The inside where the embroidery is is completely lined with soft stretchy cotton material which was a definite plus! For the price you can absolutely not beat it. I can not wait to order more, especially for spring and summer!

I thought these were dresses and that they would most likely come down to my daughter's knees. However, they are more like tunics and come a couple inches above her knees. She wears them with leggings. It's winter; that's fine. In summer she can wear shorts, no biggie. They are good quality, sewn well. I ordered her a 3T. She's 2 and about 30 pounds, a little over 3 feet tall ish. She loves these tunics.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar