Cabin in the Woods Whiskey Rocks Glass (14oz) Laser Engraved

June 22, 2019

Cabin in the Woods Whiskey Rocks Glass (14oz) Laser Engraved

Cabin in the Woods Whiskey Rocks Glass (14oz) Laser Engraved

This is a large glass ... 14 oz ... which it clearly states in the description and which I apparently did not read. They are lovely and I will still use them. The glasses feel substantial and have weighted bottoms. Etchings are clear and very attractive. I've been hand washing them but I just read they are dishwasher safe so will definitely use it. On a side note, although the glasses are round they are a comfortable fit for older hands that don't always cooperate when holding things. Also, the packing material was something I had never seen before ... sort of like a padded diaper inside individual cardboard cartons. Meet all environmental standards according to packing label. I imagine delivery companies could play hockey with them and not scratch a glass. Appear to be USA made.

We have a cabin in the mountains and had to get this for my wife.
She loves it and uses it once to twice or more times a day.
Love the design but it was priced high at the $11.95 sale price.
When it comes down, I may buy a set for home and the cabin.

This is so cool. I just love this etching of the "Cabin in the woods''. It has a good weight too it, but isn't too heavy. It isn't so light you would think it would break easy. It is 14 oz. and good size for a drink. I think it's a glass you would be proud to serve drinks to your friends.

I love this glass! Beautiful etching. I bought one. It arrived. So nice! I bought 3 more to make a set of 4.

A heavy, crystal clear glass with precision etching of a calm cabin scene. Very nice.

I guess it's a brand new product. We could only order one but want another. Please make them available soon!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    One Large 14oz. Rocks whiskey glass with beautifully engraved scene of a cabin nestled in the evergreens.



    These are amazing whiskey glasses!!! So beautiful, perfect gift (especially for hard to shop for men!), fast shipping, well packaged, and perfect size. Highly recommend!!

    Gave this as a gift to my favorite country singer Granger Smith & he loved it. It was packaged very well. Beautiful whiskey glass.

    The glasses are beautiful and of very good quality, exactly what I had hoped they'd be.

    Nice crystal weight, beautiful etching

    Great for sitting fireside and sipping on a good warm Bourbon whiskey.

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar