Newshe 1.13ct Round White AAA Cz 925 Sterling Silver Wedding Band Eternity Ring Size 10

May 31, 2019

Newshe 1.13ct Round White AAA Cz 925 Sterling Silver Wedding Band Eternity Ring Size 10

Newshe 1.13ct Round White AAA Cz 925 Sterling Silver Wedding Band Eternity Ring Size 10

I wanted something to wear that was beautiful, sparkly and believable. This ring is it! The cz stones are all realistic sizes that, if real diamonds, the average person would probably be able to afford. You will definitely get compliments on this one. This company will have ALL my future business! I am wearing this ring with a Sterling silver beaded band to make a set. I think they look great together.

Update....I've worn this ring continuously since receiving it. It's been about 6 weeks. Still has the same sparkle. Haven't lost any stones at all. The back of the ring has some scrapes but that's to be expected. I love this ring so much, I've purchased an additional solitaire type to wear with it. Can't wait to get it!

So far so good. Recently I lost about ten pounds and my ring started to slip off. Instead of resizing, it I decided to get a size five band to hold it on seeing as how my fingers tend to swell in the summer anyway. Unfortunately the ring I received is slightly irregular and is just under a size five so sometimes it gets a little uncomfortable. The product is true to the picture and it arrived very quickly. I chose free shipping. It's been a few months now, I've washed and swam in a a salt water pool and the ring is still shiny. It hasn't tarnished whatever. The only reason I gave this product four stars is the sizing problem. Definitely still fits regardless.

 Love. Very sparkley! I comfortably wear a 7. But as with ordering anything online I was worried it would run small. I bought the 8 to be safe knowing I might need to resize it. The 8 is a little loose but not falling off loose. I’ll be getting this sized soon so it fits better. If you are looking for something with a lot of sparkle this is your ring!

The ring came in on time and was more beautiful and sparkly than expected. I am very please and excited to have this ring in my collection. No one can tell that it is not diamonds, that is how great the AAA grade CZ are. The ring fit perfectly! Thank you Newshe Jewellery! I will be purchasing from you again!

This ring is stunning. It is probably the most detailed, well made, inexpensive piece of jewelry I've ever owned. Great care was even taken on the design of the inside of this ring as well. For the price of this ring I am very impressed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No stone fall out.warranty full refund within 60 days by missing stone!
  • 100% Solid Sterling Silver/ 925 stamp,nickel free.
  • High Quality AAA Cubic Zirconia,Round Brilliant Shape Wedding Eternity Ring!
  • Comes with a FREE Luxury Gift Box!
  • Center Stone Size:4.2mm,minimal and made for everyday wear!

Description

Women's beautiful petite 1 piece AAA grade cubic zirconia wedding eternity ring. Crafted from 925 Sterling Silver. The wedding eternity ring is surrounded by 45pcs brilliant white AAA cz. Top quality stones display amazing enriched clarity just like real diamond!



Great quality and so cute. I’ve had several people assume this is a “real” ring. It’s fits true to size. I’ve had this ring for over a month and I still love it.

Bought this ring and within a day one of the smaller stones fell out. The seller immediately sent me a new one that I have had no issues with. The ring is still gorgeous and looks real enough to me!

So it's now about 2 months after I received the 2nd ring and 2 of the smaller stones have now fallen out so I'm changing my rating to 4 stars. I didn't expect the ring to last forever but, 2 months and 3 stones between the rings seems a bit excessive.

The ring is very pretty and delicate; I wore it as soon as I received it and I LOVE it. The shipping was very fast and I appreciate the fact that there is a warranty regarding the stones since some are so small, they're bound to come loose. So far, soo good! Very pretty and definitely worth purchasing!

It's beautiful. It's my 25th wedding anniversary next month and I wanted an anniversary band, but I think expensive jewelry is a total waste of money. This is a beautiful ring. I can't believe I got such a pretty ring for such a low price. Looks like it cost thousands.

This ring is gorgeous! The sparkle and shine that comes from this ring have people doing a double take believing that it’s the real deal. I a very pleased with this ring and can’t say enough about it. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a stunning wedding band to wear in place of your original for fear of loss or even if you just want a pretty band to wear. You won’t be disappointed.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar