Watercolor Brush Pens by Genuine Crafts - Set of 50 Premium Colors - Real Brush Tips - No Mess Storage Case - Washable Nontoxic Markers - Portable Painting

May 31, 2019

Watercolor Brush Pens by Genuine Crafts - Set of 50 Premium Colors - Real Brush Tips - No Mess Storage Case - Washable Nontoxic Markers - Portable Painting

Watercolor Brush Pens by Genuine Crafts - Set of 50 Premium Colors - Real Brush Tips - No Mess Storage Case - Washable Nontoxic Markers - Portable Painting

We bought these watercolor brush pens for our granddaughters at Christmas. The absolutely LOVE them. The colors are beautiful. They have spent hours creating their masterpieces for grandpa and Mimi.

After Christmas, I received a postcard from the president of the company, which is a USA small business. It really touched my heart that they went the extra step to ensure my satisfaction. I will buy from Genuine Crafts again. I love supporting American small business.

These watercolor pens are awesome. The colors are vibrant, easy to use, no mess whatsoever. I also like to use them along with regular watercolor pencils. The seller is great, fast service. I would recommend highly

I am a very beginner painter. Have been coloring in books for some time. Everyone has been bugging me to try freestyle and I am. The pens make it fun the colors are great. I'm wondering is it possible to make the pens with glitter or metallic in them to enhance my painting. Believe me, I need all the help I can get. Thank you, Wendy,

She loved the paints/markers and is creating beautiful, frameable artwork!

These colors are so vibrant. The included colors were well-represented by the swatches on the back cover of the packaging. The packaging itself was beautiful and the item arrived in excellent condition. These are mess free, and great fun for children and adults. My 4 year old, 6 year old, husband and I have all enjoyed creating works of art with the brush pens. Would highly recommend to children young and old, as a gift for a classroom, to be used in a childcare setting, or for good clean fun with your family.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • AMAZING VALUE: Experience why our customers rave about the quality and value of our watercolor brush pens
  • REAL BRUSH TIP: Flexible nylon paint brush tips allow for broad and fine strokes
  • HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: Carefully crafted for ease of use, and are suitable for all skill levels
  • PORTABLE: No leaks, no hassle, no mess; Easy art on the go with a convenient storage case
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Any concerns with your product? Contact us directly and receive a response within 24 hours

Description

Are you ready to experience the unparalleled quality and value of the Watercolor Brush Pen Set by Genuine Crafts?

What you can Expect:

High Quality - Each pen is carefully assembled with attention to detail and quality. Recent updates ensure leaking pens are a problem of the past. With our new watercolor ink formula, you can expect even more vibrancy and blend-ability. Artists worldwide rely on Genuine Crafts to create their masterpieces.

Great Value - This collection includes 50 brilliant watercolor pens and is beautifully packaged to inspire. Makes a great gift.

Safe - Our watercolor paints are washable and non-toxic. Offering peace of mind during arts and craft time.

Easy To Use - This innovative set offers all of the perks of traditional watercolor painting with the ease of a hassle-free, pre-filled pen. It’s so easy to use. The soft brush tip allows for fine and broad strokes with amazing blend-ability. Perfect medium for the novice or experienced artist.

Convenient - No more time wasted setting up or cleaning up painter pallets, paint tubes, brushes and water basins for a project. These pre-filled brush pens are ready to be used on your next watercolor masterpiece, with the click of a pen cap. Wonderfully portable for art on the go.

Versatile - The possibilities are endless. Use on projects such as calligraphy, free form water color, Easter eggs, manga art, comics, paint by number, adult and children coloring/sketch books and more.

Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products with a 100% 30 day money back manufacturer guarantee.



I really love these pens, they are fun to use! I had trouble with one being too dry, but the customer service folks were very responsive and helpful. So overall, I give them 5 stars. The price is a bit steep for my budget, but I haven’t tried other similar markers at a lower price as of yet. So can definitely recommend the product and the customer service. Seems like they really care about putting out a great product and want to make sure customers are happy.

The pens are terrific, my talent with them is :) The pens haven’t leaked, they flow smoothly with no sudden splotches, & the colors ar simply gorgeous. The only thing they lack is the ability make me an artist!
:)

I love how easy these pens are to use! I can get both wide and narrow lines with them. These would make a great gift for any art lover. I love the quality for the amount I paid.

Best ones I've ever ordered and the kids like them too. I highly recommend

Love these...fun to use!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar