L-RUN Kids Water Shoes Barefoot Shoes Beach Pool Surf Yoga Light Blue 6-7=EU 22-23

May 31, 2019

L-RUN Kids Water Shoes Barefoot Shoes Beach Pool Surf Yoga Light Blue 6-7=EU 22-23

L-RUN Kids Water Shoes Barefoot Shoes Beach Pool Surf Yoga Light Blue 6-7=EU 22-23

**UPDATE: A few hours after posting my review the seller reached out to me offering me a full refund. I was both surprised and thrilled to see this happen. It's not often a seller tries to rectify an issue. Because of their promptness and willingness to make things right I changed my review to 4 stars and would be more than happy to purchase from them again.**

After reading several good reviews on this product I decided this was the water shoe I'd get for my 3 year old. I was extremely disappointed when after 1 wear (which consisted of about 15-20 minutes in the water before he didn't want them on anymore) the fabric started to fade and appear to be tearing. He wore them 1 more time for about the same length of time before I decided I was done with them (see picture). I would expect a water shoe to last for more than 40 minutes but sadly this one did not. I wanted to return but by the time we returned from vacation it was too late :(

why I love them:

1. They stay on feet! And they are not coming off.
2. Great traction, perfect for clumsy toddlers
3. Great for the beach and water

Only downside it they run small so when I received them they were pretty snug.

bought these for a family vacation to an inlet on the Puget Sound. Very rocky, lots of crabs. These were a perfect barrier and held up very well. We'll use them again next summer.

**UPDATE
So my twins wore these on the Sound last summer and they got packed away in a ziplock full of seawater and sand..... Took them out this summer and they're still in great shape, we've been using them all summer. When my boys grow out of them I will buy again.

My daughter is obsessed with these. She had a pair that she wore until she grew out of them and I had to get a bigger size. We got the cat ones as she loves cats and her favorite color is blue. They do get frayed easily if your child wears them in a pool, with the scratchy pool surface, but they do well for running around the beach or around the outside of a pool when the ground is too hot and they're amazing for splash pads. I highly recommend.

I liked these shoes, but it was hell trying to get them. The first pair I ordered came in the wrong print/color. I had to return them. The next pair I received were the correct print but were the swim socks rather than the shoes (in other words, they were missing the protective toe covering). After going back and forth with the seller, I ended up just having to order the shoe in a different print to get the protective toe covering like I wanted. So it was frustrating having to order these shoes 3 times and still not get exactly what I wanted, but I still gave the shoes 4 stars because they are a great product. They fit well and protected my 2-year-old's feet well while wading in a lagoon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made of durable and high stretch fabric with strong wicking performance, quick drying and comfortable to wear.
  • Special design makes shape of water shoes comfortable fit without distortion and keep shape of foot pretty.
  • The highly adhesive material to prevent slipping during exercise and sports activities.
  • The soft rubber outsole is thick enough to protect your feet from injury when you step on the stone.
  • Unisex shoes for kids, women and men. Perfect for yoga, running, beach sport, swimming and other indoor and outdoor, leisure and sport activities.

Description

Kids Women and Men Quick-Dry Barefoot Water Shoes for Beach Pool Surf Swim Yoga Exercise

Feature: Quick drying/ excellent flexible & comfortable,fold and go convenient for easy transport.

The L-RUN shoes is a stylish shoe packed with a bunch of features that give you a barefoot-like feel for every day of your most desired indoor and outdoor activities. The water shoes are made of durable and high stretch fabric with strong wicking performance, quick Drying and comfortable to wear. The soft rubber outsole is thick enough to protect your feet from injury when you step on the stone. It enables you to achieve the same benefits as walking barefoot, while your feet are protected from dangers. This aqua water shoes enhance the metabolism of your body by creating a strong stimulus to the sole of your feet. The water Skin Swimming Shoes are extremely light-in-weight, comfortable to wear, and are designed with premium flexible materials which make the shoes to be expandable and long lasting to withstand your rigorous activities and workouts.

The fashionable water shoes possess the effect of barefoot acupressure. A correct choice of wearing the aqua shoes in water sports or on hot beach. As an alternative of indoor slippers or walking shoes, when doing light outdoor activities or resting feet after rigorous exercise.These shoes are designing multiple patterns and colors to meet different people¡¯s taste.



I purchase for our vacation to a water park. They worked great! The have rubber soles, so there are no worries about the heat, when walking on the cement floors. Kids can run safely, they are not slippery. The water parks do not allow them on slides, but will let you enter with them in pools. Fun designs for the little ones! I loved them!

My daughter wears a 3 so I got the 3-4, and they fit well now with a little room in the toe. If she wore a 4 I would have needed a bigger size. They are exactly what I needed, a shoe so she can play in the pool and get out without burning the bottom of her feet on the hot concrete or slip. She has no problems going from the pool to the ground and back again. Since they have a stretchy opening on the top they would stay on if they are a little big.

I got these shoes for my 2.5 yr old, and they fit her perfectly in her normal size. She loved wearing them and they held up very well for the long weekend. I will see how they do with prolonged wear. They are great to wear to the beach and then out and about. I also got a pair for my 6 year old in her normal size, but they were too big. She loved them but took them off at the beach. They do fill up with sand, but are easy to wash out.

My 3 year old used this all summer long at the water park, perfect for running in and out of the pool and over hot sidewalks! Did not come off easy so that was good!

Wore them at the pool and I believe walking on the concrete made them start to fuzz up at the edges but other than that they serve their purpose and I like that her little feet are protected.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar