Dr.NONO Self Groomer with Catnip Pouch,Cat Self Groomer Wall Corner Massage Groomer Cat Self Grooming Brush

May 31, 2019

Dr.NONO Self Groomer with Catnip Pouch,Cat Self Groomer Wall Corner Massage Groomer Cat Self Grooming Brush

Dr.NONO Self Groomer with Catnip Pouch,Cat Self Groomer Wall Corner Massage Groomer Cat Self Grooming Brush

This product is as advertised. I did not use the screws or the included stickies, I used command strips. As soon as I put it up our one cat (featured) was all about it! Her brother, in the background, is not so impressed. I did purchase a two pack and will put the other in the basement, I'm sure he will use it. The plastic spikes are hard but she loves hard pets so I'm glad I found this!

 My cats loves it so much. Now they brush ththemselves.

 Works like a charm, one of my cats likes it the other can't be bothered.

My cat loves using this product. His fur looks so much better after he grooms himself haha.

My cats LOVE these! I plan on buying more in the future to give out for christmas presents!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Self grooming aid for catsThis cat self groomer designed according to the cat's lifestyle. It plays a role of the rubbing object for the cat.
  • Simple Installation, easily fixed to the wall corner or table leg,with double-sided glue and screws
  • Durable plastic material can be used for a lasting.Brushes can be easily removed,Easy Cleaned and Installed
  • Come with a bag of catnip,add some when you need it.your cat will love it.
  • Gives cats a rubbing placeSoft rubber ensure gentle massage and grooming without painful removing of fur or scratching the skin,real self groomer.

Description

Every pet is a member of your family,it's a very important partner in your life,they always are ""baby"" in your eyes.Dr.NONO is focus on bringing your ""baby"" health and happiness in their daily life.
Dr.NONO Cat Self Groomer designated to provide a rubbing place for cats, cats loves to play with it!
SELF GROOMING AID FOR CATS
Lighten your burden when you are busy on other things, the self groomer allows your sweet cats help itself while have fun with it!
SIMPLE INSTALLATION
Installation is very simple, the product can be easily fix to the wall corner and last very long on the wall.
COME WITH CATNIP 
There will be a bag of catnip come with the product to attract cats attention, and a refillable compartment for catnip.
EASY TO CLEAN
Plastic material is very easy to be cleaned while long for the cat to play with.



After cleaning a dirty spot on the corner near her food bowl, I realized "Princess Darcy" likes to rub against it and put her scent there. To her favorite spot I added a plastic brush groomer and she found it immediately. Now after a meal, she can freshen up her look as all princesses like to do. Cute toy, your cat will love it.

The wall adhesive didn’t work but the tiny screws do. We attached it to wood, not sure how it would do on drywall. My cat LOVES it and was all over it. Of course the catnip helped. It’s Spring and she is shedding a lot so I hope this will help. The removable brush should be easy to clean.

I could barely get this set up before he was all over it. He smelled the catnip from the other side of the house and started going nuts.
We are waiting on the new floors so I just stuck it here for now. Notice the drool on the slab 😂

My older male cat loves these corner groomers. I placed them on the legs of a dining table and he loves rubbing against it. My younger female cat uses them occasionally, but not as much. I think these are great!

My cat has a lot of brushes, but this one is her favorite! The curve on the item allows me to brush her neck perfectly. Every time I take this brush out of the drawer she always runs toward me! What a good purchase.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar