Ylluo Premium Tummy Support Slimming Leggings Thick High Waist Fleece and Non Fleece (L/XL/XXL (US Size 12-18), Wine Red Fleece)

November 04, 2019

Ylluo Premium Tummy Support Slimming Leggings Thick High Waist Fleece and Non Fleece (L/XL/XXL (US Size 12-18), Wine Red Fleece)

Ylluo Premium Tummy Support Slimming Leggings Thick High Waist Fleece and Non Fleece (L/XL/XXL (US Size 12-18), Wine Red Fleece)

I purchased 6 pair. I love the way they fit my torso - they're very comfortable. They do pill during washing, and worse, they snag so easily. I have short nails and every pair was snagged within an hour or two of wearing them. I came back, however, to see if they were still on sale (they aren't). At thirteen dollars per pair, which is what I paid when I bought them, I'm ok with them not lasting forever. For anyone looking for sizing info, I'm wearing the XL size, and I'm 5'7" and 213 lbs, and they are certainly snug, but my teenage kids all gave me a thumbs up, so despite me being self-conscious about wearing them out to the store, my kids said go ahead. ;)

Warm, really really warm! They didn’t raise my hopes up when I opened the package since they look a bit awkward. The part around the tummy is really thick and the part for the legs have a somewhat fleecey feeling. The fabric has no compression effect what so ever for the legs, and the compression around the tummy feels more like a tight thick sweater than compression thights.
But! They do feel SUPER comfortable and most of all: warm. They go VERY high, which is way vetter than staying too low, since you can always fold them in half. I really like how they feel around my thighs, but they are very loose around my calves (or my calves might just be too small haha) unlike many other leggings I have tried. They are not 100% squat proof if you wear colourful or bikini-type underwear, but with thongs/g-string they are suitable for squatting which is a big thing for me when I get leggings.
I probably won’t be getting another pair, just for the reason that these might be too warm around summer and I don’t need leggings sitting in my drawer for 6 months a year not getting used. Otherwise these are perfect and super SUPER comfortable and unlike the first reaction I had, they don’t look awkward at all.
I can definitely recommend these!

OMG these leggings are incredible! I wear a size 10 in jeans so I ordered th L/XL and the were almost perfect, just a tad too big in width but length was on point. They are very thick and warm! Where I live it can get down to -15 but these leggings keep the cold away. They are very well made and SUPER soft. For the price, these can’t be beat! I would definitely recommend!

At first look, I wondered if they would stretch enough, but they do and I like the high waist on my bad back.

K just basics. I REALLY liked these. A lot. They give support, they're like really thick nylons? But comfortable? More like kinda spandex? hard to describe. But!! they go ALL THE WAY UP to the bra line, and freakin stay there. I wore them all day, went shopping, went out, did daily stuff, got in and out of my car, sat, stood, etc, and they did not BUDGE. No shifting, pulling, rolling, (which i totally thought was going to happen), adjusting. And for me, that pooch above the regular leggings, slight support undies, gave that little smoothing. Just being real here. It made ME feel better. And not torture armor, just leggings. So if you want just a bit, I would recommend them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Firm-Control exclusive fabric 55% viscose, 40% polyester, 5% spandex
  • Premium High Waist Tummy Compression Leggings
  • Thick Stay-Put High Rise Waistband for body contouring
  • Seamless, Chade-free, Tight Fit, Strong Compression
  • Breathable, quick drying, moisture wicking, stretch to fit Four way stretch and recovery for performance, comfort, compression, and shape

Description

Our exclusive fabric is perfect for any type of workout, yoga, running, training, weights, or everyday use. Ylluo slimming leggings combine fashion, function and performance. Luxuriously soft yet ultra durable; our performance fabric is made with generous stretch and full recovery. Highly resistant to wind and moisture our leggings retains its color and shape wash after wash, making this fabric ideal for active wear.



This is the second pair of leggings I have bought. I am not small, That's why I ordered a plus size. I took it out of the package and decided then in there I would give them to my thin daughter because they were so small. Later I decided to try on the maroon ones just to see how wrong sized they were and I could not believe what happened. They stretched any and every way to perfectly fit my plump body all the way up. The tummy control is excellent and they don't roll down!

I wear a size 5 in woman's and these fit me great, They are stretchy so if you are smaller or a bit bigger I think they would still work for you. They are super comfortable. They are a bit see through so I would not advise wearing them without something to cover up.

Great quality. Feel awesome. Most important they are long enough for my height 5"8"

I was so worried when I got them that they looked fairly small but as soon as I put them on they fit like a glove! Great quality. I had to go out and wore them and didn’t feel any wind nor cold through them. Now I want one in every color!!

These are outstanding. So much so I ordered three more pair for dog walking in the winter. Warm, soft, comfy fit. Washes well - red color beautiful!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar