5 PCS Stackable Pressure Cooker Accessories Set - Vegetable Steamer Basket, Egg Bites Molds, Springform Pan, Egg Steamer Rack and Anti-scald Gloves, Fit 5 / 6 / 8 qt Instapot and Pressure Cooker

November 04, 2019

5 PCS Stackable Pressure Cooker Accessories Set - Vegetable Steamer Basket, Egg Bites Molds, Springform Pan, Egg Steamer Rack and Anti-scald Gloves, Fit 5 / 6 / 8 qt Instapot and Pressure Cooker

5 PCS Stackable Pressure Cooker Accessories Set - Vegetable Steamer Basket, Egg Bites Molds, Springform Pan, Egg Steamer Rack and Anti-scald Gloves, Fit 5 / 6 / 8 qt Instapot and Pressure Cooker

I have used for several days and I would like to give a more speific review.
I use the steamer basket frequently to steam vegetables. It's really convenient.
The silicone handle of the steamer basket is a good design. It will not so hot after a few minutes and easy for me to take it out from the pot.
And the egg rack is also really good. I can steam eggs or use it as a support.
Very decent kit.
Would recommand

I have been looking for accessories for my instant pot... I want to make cheesecake because I keep hearing how easy it is. This accessory set is great, I think it is a good value, and I was super pleased to find that they all stack to fit inside the instant pot for storage. I've been needing the silicone hot pad things too, now I can take the inner pot out while still hot.

Loved the variety of instant pot accessories in one package. And this assortment of accessories is just what you need to use your IP to its fullest extent.
 
Egg rack: keep your pans out of the water. I can now get more eggs per "boil". It was great being able to fit them all in without crowding or worrying about shells getting cracked.
 
Steamer Basket: High quality stainless steel, flawless finish. I put noodles in it, came out perfect, lifted it right out of the pot, rinsed off the hot noodles and didn't have to transfer to another bowl since it was in the basket.
 
Egg bites mold: I absolutely LOVE this!!! I wish I can have 2. Bacon, eggs, cheese, cottage cheese and cream mixed and poured into the Egg Bite mold. Then a quick trip thru the Instant Pot and you have 7 egg bites.
 
Springform Pan: Made 3 cheese cakes in the two days after receiving this pan. Worked well, pulled off the cake perfectly. Finish seems good and durable. Will have to see how this stands up to more use.
 
Gloves: Can be used to take things out. Really convenient.
 
Overall, I’m satisfied with these accessories.

I am glad that I bought these to go with my instant pot. Spring pan is nice for lasagnas and cheesecake. Steamer pan is nice for veggies and bone broth.

This set had all the items I wanted to use in my new Insta-Pot. Everything fits perfectly in my 6 q IP.
Can’t wait to bake a bmcakr and worked as designed. Cake was great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Satisfy All Your Need】This set for instant pot including 304 stainless steel steamer basket, springform pan, egg bites molds, egg steamer rack and a pair of anti-scald gloves. The accessories 100% sure can fit 5/6, 8 quart pots and similar sizes pressure cookers very well. Not only giving you a fantastic cooking experience, and also a healthy life for all of your families.
  • 【Steamer Basket-Silicone Covered Handle】Food grade stainless steel(FDA and BPA free), sturdy construction. This food steamer can be used to steam vegetables, seafood, dumpling or even sterilizing baby items. The non-slip silicone handle is designed to pick it up easily and in case of falling off.
  • 【Springform Pan-Easy to Separate From Cake】The springform pan is really convenient to make a plain yellow cake or a cheese cake with the correct radio. And the cover with reinforced coating, so the cake can be quickly released.
  • 【Silicone Egg Bites Molds-With Silicone Lid】This egg bite mold can be used in the freezer, microwave and oven. Good for baking egg bites, egg muffins, Yogurt, ice cream. To be a genius cooker to cook delicious food. And the silicone lid is totally different from plastic, it's safe to warm and healthy to all your families.
  • 【Warranty】30days money back and 12 months warranty. The set is created to provide a healthier and easier life to every family. All of our products have the FDA certified and BPA free, so there is no worry to use our products.

Description

Lamoe-Healthier, easier, smarter life. Accessories for instant pot, Fagor, Cosori, Crock Pot, Nuwave, Mueller, Bella pressure cooker.

Special Advantage:
Steamer Basket-The handle is covered by the silicone, which is designed to take out from the pot easily.
Non-sticky Springform Pan-This can be quickly released. The covered reinforced coating is durable.
Silicone Egg Bites Molds-The lid is also silicone. It's safe to warm it together with food.
Stainless Steel Egg Steamer Rack-You can use it with steamer basket, springform pan and silicone egg bites molds together. It's really easy to use.
Anti-scald Gloves-This is used to take out food from the pot. It can block the temperature up to 482℉.

What you need to pay attention:
1. Why someone said the size not fit?
You can have a check with the size of all accessories. We are sure our accessories can be used in 5/6/8 quart pot. If not, full refund.
2. Why my springform pan leak?
The radio is not correct. With the correct radio, you can make a perfect cake and the springform is tight enough to hold the cake liquid.
3. Why my springform pan is easy to get rusted?
The reinforced coating can be scratched by sharp things. After scratched, it will easy to get rusted. And also, after you wash it, please remember to dry it for a life time use.
4. How to wash my accessories?
We recommend to wash by hands. It's easy to wash- let it soak a few minutes, and then wash it.

Package:
1 x Silicone Egg Bites Molds
1 x Springform Pan
1 x Steamer Basket
1 x Stainless Steel Egg Steamer Rack
1 x Anti-scald Gloves (A pair)



I’ve fallen in love with my Instant Pot and these little contraptions have made that love deeper. Good and sturdy quality, each tool helps me as I experiment with recipes. The mitts can withstand the heat of the inner pot, making it easy to remove either the inner pot itself or the basket, etc., when necessary. I’m glad I purchased these—especially since I’m now making my version of Starbucks sous vide egg bites on a regular basis!

Great bundle

Love the accessories. Egg basket is perfect. the insta pot makes perfect eggs.. Peel easily everytime. made a zucchini lasagna in the springform pan. perfect for 2 with leftovers.

This is a must have addition to the Instant Pot!! I loved the Instant Pot before getting the accessories and now I love it even more because I can cook many more things with it.
And also, the seller is really nice, sending me a receipt to show me a lot of new food.
Exactly what I want and what I need!

So much you can make with these

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar