US Flag Store United Kingdom Great Britain, 4 by 6-Inch

November 02, 2019

US Flag Store United Kingdom Great Britain, 4 by 6-Inch

US Flag Store United Kingdom Great Britain, 4 by 6-Inch

This flag is perfect for the wreath I am making.

Although disappointed they didn't have a St. George Cross for sale, this is a great little flag! The mast is sturdy and slick looking. You're not fooling anyone with the painted gold tip, but it looks nicer than most I've seen. The flag itself is double sided and feels like its made out of the same material they make full flags out of, though it may be a bit thinner so that it behaves "to scale" in the wind/gravity. I'm quite satisfied.

thank you

Great little flag

I got a Welsh flag as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend who is of Welsh heritage. I have a Kate Middleton costume I am putting together, so I got a British one. The flags are small enough to be a bookmarker. Well made, get price, sent in a small tube-always in great condition.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Mounted to a 10 inch plastic stick
  • Bright and vibrant colors
  • Individually sewn around the edges

Description

This United Kingdom (British) stick flag is 4" x 6" and is mounted to a 10 inch plastic stick. This British flag is made from polyester and is printed with vibrant colors to make an attractive flag. Each UK flag is individually sewn around the edges.



Not much to say about this, pretty good. Folded it up and used it as decoration for my jacket in Homecoming to show my British pride. I suppose the back side could look as vivid as the front but eh.

Great little flag, it came in perfect conditions in its own plastic bag (inside a box). It was a gift for my daughter and she loved it!

Perfect!! The flag itself is perfect! Nice deep colors and nicely made.
Good luck getting it to "unravel" though.
They roll it up with rubber bands and mine is currently sitting under soup cans to flatten out.
Other than that it's awesome! Great value.

Perfect for my wreath

Excellent product

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar