MEROKEETY Women's Striped Floral Print 3/4 Sleeve Tie Waist Maxi Dress with Pockets

November 02, 2019

MEROKEETY Women's Striped Floral Print 3/4 Sleeve Tie Waist Maxi Dress with Pockets

MEROKEETY Women's Striped Floral Print 3/4 Sleeve Tie Waist Maxi Dress with Pockets

A birthday "wish list" gift from my husband, very excited to wear! I am about 5'5", a size 0-2, so technically an XS would have been my size, but only option was a S. So the top doesn't feel tight, but I like the movement, and still believe it fits me well. I have a small athletic frame, and very small bust, and I am pleased with the how the cut falls. If you have a bigger bust, I can see how the top might fall uncomfortably too high. I have the white/gray combination, and the top material is thin so you do need a wear a nude colored bra if you don't want it seen underneath, but I feel like it helps keeps this dress cool and airy. The bottom material is a little heavier, but slightly shear as well, so plan accordingly. I would rule this a spring/autumn dress and not so much a summer heat dress. Upon opening, I did have a dark smudge the left front shoulder, but looks like it will be something that washes out. Love the flowy movement of this dress as you move around. Pleased and excited!

I bought this in hopes the fabric wasn’t tight, and it works perfectly!!! Even at 31 weeks pregnant!!! SO COMFORTABLE! And I got so many compliments today!

Cute dress! I like it a lot. The material on the top is thinner than I expected, so I will have to be thoughtful about what I wear underneath it. I am 5'3", 190lbs, bra size 38DDD, and I ordered an XL. That being said, my "as expected" rating for the fit includes- the dress is too long for me, the sleeves are too long, and the shirt part is shorter and tighter, because the material has to stretch over my voluptuous bosom. These are all things I'm generally used to and expect, because I've lived in this body for so long.
You can see for yourself in the pictures.
Hope that helps with sizing and deciding about buying this dress.

Love! Love! Love! This dress is super comfy, fits greats, the material is good and it has pockets which is always a bonus. I get several compliments whend I wear it. I am ordering another one right now in a different color. I am 5'4 and the bottom is to the ground.

Love this dress. I'm 5'6, 190 and the XL fits perfectly and I've received a lot of compliments! Mildly see through so plan your under garments accordingly. I added the belt because I like it better than the tie it comes with. Love how it looks nice and it's so comfy. The grey does look a bit like dusty lilac in some lights.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size Guide: S=US 4-6,M=US 8-10,L=12-14,XL=16, XXL=US 18; Stretchy fabric,regular US size
  • Unique Style: Stripes with floral bottom, Empire Waistline, Sexy Scoop Neck,Floor length maxi dress
  • Occasion: Casual,formal party, wedding, banquet, dance ball ect.
  • Washing method: Hand wash in the cold water
  • Pls kindly check the SIZE CHART carefully before you purchase! Our trademark in US,We accept at 30 days free returns!

Description

MEROKEETY Women's Striped Floral Print 3/4 Sleeve Tie Waist Maxi Dress With Pockets



I love this dress! The fabric is such good quality. I worried about it being thin and clingy but it isn’t at all. I’m 5’9” and ~145 lbs. I ordered a large. I might consider a medium next time. The top is pretty big but since it comes with a belt, I think that’s fine. I love that it’s long enough because that doesn’t happen to me often.

I am 5’10 150 lbs and ordered a size large and it fits perfectly the length is what I was worried about but it is plenty long enough. It looks just like it does in the pictures! The top is a little bit see through so you need to wear a nude bra with it and it looks fine !

I noticed a nearly identical dress on a site popular for maternity clothes (but for twice the price) that I really wanted to try so figured it would be worth a shot to see if this one would work! It definitely does and is one of those dresses you can wear during or after pregnancy due to the elastic empire waist. For reference, I'm 5'4", 36dd 160# at almost 8 months pregnant and a medium fits perfectly. Lovely dress- excited to wear it when I'm not pregnant too!

Love this dress.... super cute! Ordered a large fits well only complaint is that I am short so the dress fits LONG. Short people problem! I love it tho just ordered the pink one :)

My boyfriend loved it and I'm taking it on an October trip to Florida for at night. It's beautiful and flowy. Definitely if you get the white top khaki bottom one like I did. You will need a nude bra that has no threading on the outside. I'm a size 14 got the XL and it fits nice, wish the hem was longer to my ankles, but. The top is good for someone big chested like me as well. Love all around.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar