Toddler Girls Dress Cartoon Cotton Kids Unicorn Dress Christmas (2T, G18414)

November 11, 2019

Toddler Girls Dress Cartoon Cotton Kids Unicorn Dress Christmas (2T, G18414)

Toddler Girls Dress Cartoon Cotton Kids Unicorn Dress Christmas (2T, G18414)

Size up for sure! Othee than that, excellent and just as described!!! I love this Boden knock off brand, it’s perfect for preschool! I don’t have to worry about a $40 dress getting ruined and I can buy 2 or 3 for the price of 1 = MOM WIN ;)

Perfect dress! So comfortable and cute for your little girl! This is worth the money!

I have a five year old horse woman on my hands. Everything has to involve horses. So this little dress was perfect.

Super cute, well made. Much larger than expected. My daughter is just going into 5T. So I got a 5T and it's huge. After washing and drying a little better but it still falls a few inches above ankles and hangs off shoulder. I would size down 1-2 sizes.

Adorable but shrinks so buy a least a size bigger than needed. My daughter loves her dress but it shrinks upwards about 2 inches. Im just glad I read the reviews and ordered large.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Cotton,soft and comfortable
  • Button Fly closure.Crew-neck design,easy to wear.
  • Girls unicorn dress,toddler girls Jersey cotton dress,girls Christmas dress
  • Perfect for gift giving in Holidays of Easter,Christmas,Birthday,Halloween and any other special festival.
  • Please select size according to the detailed size chart in left picture.Hand wash suggested in the first time.

Description

Size Chart

18M:Length:18.15"Bust11.4"
2T:Length:20.15"Bust11.5"
3T:Length:21.15"Bust12.2"
4T:Length:22.15"Bust12.5"
5T:Length:23.15"Bust13.5"
6T:Length:25.15"Bust13.5"
Due to manual measurement,please allow 0.5inch-1inch/1-3cm error
As different screens display colors differently, the color of the actual item may differ vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.

Description:

Hand wash suggested in the first time.
Soft fabric,comfortable to wear.
Good stitching and well made,durable.
An amazing gift for your families and kids.



I recently purchased this dress for a gift. It is absolutely gorgeous, I found no flaws in the stitching and the fabric is light enough to keep cool on a hot summer day, but heavy enough to prevent being seen through. The butterflies were rich in detail and I had several ask me where I had purchased it at. This dress would easily fit in with brand store clothing. I will be purchasing again!

Even cuter than it looked in the picture! Excellent quality as well. I purchased 2 dresses for my granddaughter from this site and could not be happier with either one. I will be ordering again from this retailer!

4 yo granddaughter loves the dress. We had a day this past week where we did everything "Horse" and she loved the soft fabric & the 2 horses on the side hem front area. Small button on neck did catch in her long hair. Washes well.

This dress was adorable for my daughter's rainbow themed birthday party, and she continues to love it weeks later. However, after just one wash the dress wrinkled up at the hem and I'm not sure I can get it to lay flat again short of ironing it at every wash--and that is so not happening for my 4 year old's play clothes. Also, the material is a lot thinner than I expected. It isn't a soft sweatshirt fabric that you might see in a mini boden dress, more like a papery version of that. It's still cute, but the quality is lacking. Which is, after all, fair enough, considering what I paid for it.

Very cute. It longer than it looks in the pic. It’s a T-shirt dress for sure. My daughter loves it and it’s comfortable for preschool life with a pair of leggings or shorts underneath.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar