MYLARK Bluetooth Headphones Non Ear Plug Bluetooth Earpiece Earbuds with Microphone Hand Free Calling, Instead of Bone Conduction Headphone. (1 Pcs)

November 14, 2019

MYLARK Bluetooth Headphones Non Ear Plug Bluetooth Earpiece Earbuds with Microphone Hand Free Calling, Instead of Bone Conduction Headphone. (1 Pcs)

MYLARK Bluetooth Headphones Non Ear Plug Bluetooth Earpiece Earbuds with Microphone Hand Free Calling, Instead of Bone Conduction Headphone. (1 Pcs)

So, this may be because I'm not a tech head, but I can't get the thing to pair with my phone. I've paired other devices, and it's usually quite simple, but this one doesn't even show up on the list. Not sure what to do. It charges OK, and the lights and whatnot work, but still, if I can't get it to pair, it's no good to me.

So, this is an update. I suppose the seller read my review, and they sent me a brand new device without me even contacting them! I was very surprised. The new device paired with my phone right after I charged it, and works beautifully! I've changed my one star to five! Great product, but amazing customer service!

This is not an ear piece to listen to music. It is extremely light and comfortable. I have to feel for it to confirm that it hasn't fallen off. I use a stethoscope and this Bluetooth allows me to keep my earpiece on while listening to breath sounds. Good range, easy to connect to multiple devices, long battery life, and straight forward controls made this a great purchase.

Really like this ear piece. No annoying thing in my ear that hurts. Don’t like that it won’t automatically connect. Everytime I turn it on I have to redo the process of connecting. Other than that it’s good

I love this, NON Ear Plug Headphone! So much so I have two. Well I have two because the ONE THING THAT IS MISSING, is being able to keep up with them. Their pretty small and the blue color in the picture. I tried to order a different color the second time so it would stand out more when I was looking for it but got the same color. I listen to Audible books, not music, so the sound quality is perfect for me. I can still listen to my book, well anywhere; with my husband while he’s watching football, in the grocery store, or even in bed while my husband is sleeping. MISSING ONE THING, is a chain or a lanyard or a little hole for you to put something. SOMETHING to be able to locate it in the bottom of my pocket book, when I fall asleep with it and it’s fallen somewhere, when I laid it down and cannot find it. THIS is why I have two...it’s really irritating when I’ve misplaced both.

No more ear pain or feeling like my ear is stopped up. If I get to far, it disconnects but immediately connects as soon as I get in range. Only problem so far is all of a sudden it says "powering off" and I haven't figured out why yet, maybe inactivity? But otherwise it works fine and my phone can hook to more than one device at a time.
Also, no body knows I'm wearing it, I can take my glasses off without dislodging it and it hasn't fallen off when I'm bending down. I bought my husband one at same time and he likes it for same reasons except he listens to music on his more, which sounds great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No Ear plug, Ear hook type, External speaker of ear hole, and Opening Ear Hole. Idea for instead of bone conduction headphone, but it is no bone conduction. Far away from eardrum, nature listening, no vibration, without sensation of swelling in ear hole. Hearing Noise when wearing wireless Bluetooth earpieces for outdoors.
  • High Quality Sound and Excellent Clear Calling for hand free. HD microphone with dural noise reduction technology and Built excellent Speaker, let this wireless Bluetooth headphone excellent.
  • About 8Hours Music Time, In-line control volume, next song, answer calling. 160mAh Super High-Performance Lithium Battery.Volume control and MFB switch easy to operation.Super High-Performance Lithium Battery Volume control and MFB switch easy to operation.
  • Super Light weight and Bluetooth 4.1 headset, Broad compatibility, Voice report, automatically switch off. Connect back automatically.
  • 60 Days money back, 1year new wireless bluetooth earbuds Replaced Police. In 40Days, no completely satisfied, contact us, refund. In 1 year, earphone malfunction, send you a new one.

Description

How To Connect Bluetooth Headphone.
1) On power off, Long (Keep) press MFB button(about 8seconds) till (pass by white light flash three times with voice "power on") till the white light and red light flashing alternatively and hearing voice "paring",
2) Open your Bluetooth switch of cell phone to search.

3) If Bluetooth version of cell phone is below 2.1, please enter paring password 0000 in your cell phone and wait 180 seconds.

How to adjust volume:
Please single click the volume switch +/-, do not hold or press switch always.

How to change next sound
Hold or long press volume switch +/- about 4Seconds.

Bluetooth Earphone Main Character:
1. Concealed Speakers Without Ear Plugs, no hurt ear hole which come from normal Earplug
2. Long battery 8hours music time at 60% battery. More than 200Hours standby time
3. High Quality sound for music earphone.
4. Ear hook type, very light, Plainless Wearing in long time us.
5. Volume switch, easy to control. Control in line
6. English Voice reports incoming message, call and phone number, show battery in ISO system
7. Connect two device at same time.
Bluetooth headset Package:
Bluetooth Earphone x1
Charging Cable x1
Use Manual x1

Technical Parameters
The Bluetooth Chip:4.1
Operating Rage: With 10meters
The Music Time: 8hours(60% battery)
The Charging Time: 1.5hours
New Weight: About 0.35OZ
Applicable Product: Android, Iso5.0, Wp System, Suitable for all Bluetooth enabled devices

Function:
Hand free calling, listen music,
Voice reports incoming call, phone number, and battery low remind.
One button-multifunction
200Hours standby time, 8 hours Music(60% battery), and 6-10 hours call, 1.5hours fast charging.



 PROS!!
GREAT FOR ALL AGES--KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE--LEGAL TO DRIVE YOUR CAR--KEEPS ONE EAR OPEN TO HEAR WHAT'S AROUND YOU--WORKS WELL WITH HEARING AIDS AND SUN GLASSES--3 COLORS, KIDS WILL KNOW WHICH IS THEIRS--PLENTY LOUD BUT DOESN'T DISTURB OTHERS--COMFORTABLE & WANT FALL OFF--LONG PLAY TIME--VOLUME CONTROL BUTTON--EASY TO USE, FITS EITHER EAR--UNDER $20--GREAT DEALER!, GREAT SOUND!

CLEARER VIDEO ON YOU TUBE PAUL GOODWIN WP 20181123 002

CONS.

CANT FIND ANY :)--BETTER BUY SEVERAL, EVERYONE WILL WANT ONE--"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Best Buy I ever mad going to order again. And the battery really last.

I like this guy. Would recommend. expectations were low and this exceeded them. I listen to lots of podcasts and audiobooks and i think its great at what it does, which is let you listen to podcasts and audiobooks. Sound quality is not good, but for most talking it doesn't need to be.

I like that its cordless. I like that its symmetrical, (ie can switch to either ear). I like that it linked up the first time I tried and every time since. I like that the range is sufficient or my small apartment i can leave my phone on my desk or countertop. i like forgetting its on my ear while i do chores and stuff.

I don't like how sound starts to sputter at low battery. I don't like how goofy looking it is and I can't bring myself to wear it in public. I don't like how the usb micro charging port isn't USB-C like all my other chargers now.

Overall, I'd recommend giving it a try if you are considering it. Its not the perfect sound solution by any means, but it has its uses and its fun.

I have had it for about two months, and this last week all of a sudden it quit hooking up to my phone, so I don’t know??

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I read a lot of bad reviews on this but I got it and I LOVE it. I can hear what I am listening to and keep up with what’s going on around me. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t of gotten it and tried it. It’s definitely not a dud. Don’t knock it til you try it. I would recommend this product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar