Llama makeup bag fun cartoon versatile purse (Llama-2)

November 13, 2019

Llama makeup bag fun cartoon versatile purse (Llama-2)

Llama makeup bag fun cartoon versatile purse (Llama-2)

I purchased these for a girl at work. She absolutely loved them. There are made of a nice material. Actually much better quality than I was expecting. Thank you.

Adorable and fashionable makeup bags! Love the llama patterns! Well made too!

These are so cute!! I love llamas and use one pouch for make up, one for personal items, and one as my pencil/pen pouch in my purse. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on them!

I got 3 presents out of this purchase , kept one for myself. Good quality, and very cute and worth more than priced!

Durable. Great size.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Product Accessories: Same size 3pcs/set.Lining and zipper
  • Product material: High quality polyester, soft and colorful material
  • Product size: 8.6''* 5.3"* 0.78", size suitable for makeup and stationery
  • Applicable season: This is the perfect choice for each season of the year
  • Product application: This cute and fun graphic little bag can be used as makeup bag, travel case, pencil case,purse, pouch, organizer.This is a perfect gift to share with your friends and family.

Description

Product Accessories: Same size 3pcs/set .Lining and zipper Product material: High quality polyester, soft and colorful material Product size: 8.6''* 5.3"* 0.78", size suitable for makeup and stationery Applicable season: This is the perfect choice for each season of the year Product application: This cute and fun graphic little bag can be used as makeup bag, travel case, pencil case,purse, pouch, organizer.This is a perfect gift to share with your friends and family.



Cute and well made. Holds makeup, pencils, toys. Quality and design is what you expect.

Gave it as a gift for my wife. She loves alpacas. Dollar bill is for size reference

guardar maquillaje

Love them! They are really cute. I am using them as a make up bag, most of my brushed fit just fine; it sucks they don’t have bigger bags 😭 i would say the material doesn’t seem too be high quality but for the price it’s definitely fine.

when these popped up in my browse i was so excited, my grand daughter calls my son Panda, she loves unicorns and her new thing right now is Llama's!! so it was the perfect xmas gift, although she's too young for make up , she can use it for all her art pens and drawing things, she decided right then , which one she would use for school and home etc. she loved them, good quality. Super cute. Llama FACE!!!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar