COOAU 4K 20MP Wi-Fi Action Camera External Microphone Remote Control EIS Stabilization Underwater 40M Waterproof Sport Camera Time Lapse with 2X1200mAh Batteries and 20 Accessories

November 13, 2019

COOAU 4K 20MP Wi-Fi Action Camera External Microphone Remote Control EIS Stabilization Underwater 40M Waterproof Sport Camera Time Lapse with 2X1200mAh Batteries and 20 Accessories

COOAU 4K 20MP Wi-Fi Action Camera External Microphone Remote Control EIS Stabilization Underwater 40M Waterproof Sport Camera Time Lapse with 2X1200mAh Batteries and 20 Accessories

I had been having a great time learning how to use my new action camera, this camera came with different accessories mounts, the LCD display is great quality, also it came with a remote control, after downloading the Live VD app has come more easy to upload videos and pictures to my social media account. I recommend this action camera to all the people that like to make memories on their adventurers. The price is good and quality is great not mentioning that also comes with a microphone.

 I really like this little camera! It comes with a ton of accessories, so you really can use it any way you like. A really cool plus is that they give you an extra battery which really helps on long days out recording. The waterproof casing is great too. The app that you can download works very easily. Great overall quality!

You know, it's funny...

First I found the Xiaomi YiCam series of products as an alternative for the overpriced GoPro line of products. Don't get me wrong, GoPros are nice for sure. YiCam, though, is solid from top to bottom.

Now, for personal use, I was looking around at Action Cameras that take external microphones. There's not a lot of them out there. I'm a weird case as I'll use this for some vlogging stuff in addition to vacation videos at the beach here in a couple of months. There were some alternatives out there, but Cooau kept coming up over and over again.

I watched a few YouTube pieces by users and I was pretty jazzed about it. Placed my order and had it two days later. I agree that it's pretty great and I'm definitely looking forward to using it in a variety of situations. Here's what I've gathered thus far...

It does exactly what it says it does. Tons of modes and ways to capture video and photos. More than you'd likely use an action camera for really. The 4k/30 video is pretty great. It definitely rivals YiCams from what I know and the colors are nice. From what I know, that means it rivals GoPros as well...at about a tenth of the price. Maybe not a tenth, but a fifth for sure. Easily worth it. The external microphone adds to the audio considerably. I can see me using this in the future. Its a drastic difference for sure.

Another item that this comes with...image stabilization. Yep, EIS is on this puppy and it appears to be capturing 30 fps with EIS on in 4k. I know...that's huge. The documentation states only 25 fps in EIS, but that's not what the camera states when it's running in that mode. The EIS is pretty great also. I'm super surprised by it and I can tell you that having that ability in 4k at a legit framerate (30 fps or higher) is invaluable.

Photos look great as well. I don't see me using the photo feature alot, but it's nice to have it.

The ability to change so many settings on capturing footage/pics (ISO, sharpness, saturation, contrast, exposure, white balance, etc.) is also just what the doctor ordered. Of course you can stick with all auto settings, but when you wanna pro it up a little, there you are. You adjust all these things via the buttons on the outside of the camera and using the on-screen menu. Now, I know some will complain as it's not touchscreen, but I think that's really not needed for action cameras. I mean, how're you gonna touchscreen underwater?

One last thing, the app (Line DV) is not so great. It allows you to do pretty much what the included remote does. In addition, you can move files over to your phone in the app. Whenever I try to access "settings" though, the app just crashes back to the camera control screens on my phone. It's frustrating, but I have two points about that...

1. I can't imagine using the app a whole lot. It has a screen on the camera.
2. I paid like $69.99 for this thing and it came with a load of extras (pic included here). I have no reason to complain about the free app.

I would, however, love it if the app were updated to work a little better though. We'll see.

So, that's it folks. For me, this item gets 5 out of 5 stars. So many good things in this tiny package and I'm thrilled with it. Pull the trigger and you'll be good with this purchase.

I was not looking to spend a lot of money on a GoPro, so I went for this camera. It didn't disappoint. The photo quality is good . It has EIS that you can use while making a 4k video. Comes with a lot of add on accessories like and external microphone and mounting parts for bikes and helmets. You can tune other photo parameters in the menu.

I cant Explain enough how much i love This camera. For under 100$ you honestly can’t beat this price. Super easy to use. Water proof case actually seals tight. And the image quality is better then the $1,000 high end camera i bough For photography. The best part about this video camera is the 4K videos are absolutely crystal clear. Couldn’t believe it for this price. And now i can Take this on vacation and to festival and not worry about loosing or having it stolen. If that happenez to my super expensive camera I’d cry. I was not expecting this for the price.

UPDATED: HAD TO POST AN UPDATE PICTURE AFTER i saw what SUPER HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS THIS CAMERA PRODUCED!! UNREALLLL LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is of mine and my GFs necklaces we got for valentines day!! So incredible


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Ultra HD 4K 20MP Action Camera】- This action camera adopts the newest upgraded chip, 7 layers of optical glass lens which bring ultra HD 4K videos and 20MP photos. Featuring rich video resolution: 4K/30FPS(others only 25FPS), 2.7K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS, 720P/120FPS and so on, the sport cam will definitely offer you all vivid and incredible footage.
  • 【EIS Stabilization and 40M Waterproof】- Smart anti-shake program is embedded in the chip. Therefore video fluency and stability are greatly improved when you do some extreme sports, such as parachute jumping, skiing, playing ball, etc. Made of upgraded durable material, the case improves the waterproof level from 30M to 40M. Just enjoy scenery in deeper underwater world.
  • 【Built-in and External Microphone】- Comes with external microphone which helps a lot in places where there is much noise or it is inconvenient to collect sound, such as skiing, cycling and so on. 170° wide angle enables the camera to record more while shooting scenery or important moments.
  • 【Remote Control plus Wi-Fi】- You are able to control your camera remotely from 10 meters away with the remote control. Red button for photo taking and gray button for video recording. You do not need to hold the camera in your hands any longer. After downloading the App LIVE DV on your smart phone (iOS/Android) or tablet, you can control the camera on your devices, including changing settings, taking pictures, recording videos and downloading files.
  • 【Various Functions to Meet your needs】- This camera almost covers all the functions that you need or you can imagine. For example, loop recording, time lapse recording, slow motion, self-timer, burst photo, screen saver, upside down, white balance and so on. We also have professional after sales team to serve you. Any doubt or questions, please do not hesitate to contact support@cooau.net .

Description

Stunning 4K Ultra HD Video and 20MP Photo
COOAU CU-SPC06 captures stunning 4K/2.7K/1080p video plus 20MP photos of
all your adventures. Good enough for common Youtubers.

Smart EIS Image Stabilization
Enjoy your time freely while participating in outdoor sports.
EIS smart stabilization system ensures stable and smooth video playback.

High Fidelity External Microphone
1.48M microphone cable allows you to mount your camera on helmet, bike, chest and so on
while you are still able to reach the microphone head.

Wi-Fi Connection(Share your happiness anywhere anytime)

After connectting your phone to the camera via Wi-Fi and downloading "LIVE DV" App on your device,
the camera is totally under your control: taking pictures, recording videos, downloading files and changing settings.

2.4G Wrist Remote Control
Press the red button to take a picture and press the gray button to record a video.
Perfect alternative if you do not want to use Wi-Fi. The remote control distance is up to 10 meters".

Time Lapse Recording
Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move about a scene.
Increase the speed up to 30x to turn longer activities into shareable moments.

2 Upgraded 1200mAh Rechargeable Batteries
Comes with 2X1200mAh batteries. Battery life increased by 10% compared
to 1050mAh that most cameras in the market adopt.



 The action camera is useful in many different ways. It not only came with the action camera, but other gears to use for multiple purposes such as: bike, mini racing car, etc.
The quality isn’t the best, but decent. You really can’t expect to have qualities you would see in movies for this price. It’s a good deal.
There is an instructional guide to using the action camera, so no need to search it up online or such.
Oh, the action camera can be pretty convenient; you can record or take pictures with it anywhere you go.

Cooau CU-SPC06 is my first action camera. I do not want to spent too much just yet on much more popular GoPro camera. This Cooau action camera is a great deal with many attachment parts that come with it and also a second battery. A fully charged battery will last a few hours.
I have played with the camera for several days mostly experimenting on different settings. I find EIS(image stabilization) really helps with the video recording during movement. But fast movement of the camera still makes the recorded video hard to watch(1080p60 is more smooth than 4K30). Focus distance seems to be around 4-5 inches. Any closer to the object of recording the camera can not focus. Still image is decent at 20M. White balance, exposure value, and auto ISO is working pretty good so far indoor and outdoor. The camera lens is more of a wide angle lens where the side of the image is slightly distorted. Sound recording without the microphone with or without the protective case is challenging. I will need to experiment with microphone later.
Overall This Cooau action camera is working as expected at this price range. Review will be updated later with more usage under different environment.

Pretty cool little action cam, I really like it! This is my first and only action cam, so I have nothing else to compare to, but for the price paid I'm impressed and happy with my purchase! Good quality! Amazing price! Highly recommend!

It's a neat little camera for the price. Comes with a lot of accessories. Customer service is great, very informative on issues I thought I had but ended up being nothing. You can't complain for the price. Even some colleagues were wowed by it and are thinking of buying one too. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for an affordable action camera to experiment with.

Update: I have returned the camera. Not 4k as advertised maybe 720p at most. Battery only lasts about an hour of recording. The recommended app for it is useless. It only uses 64GB SD card max. First time contacting customer service was great but the second time contacted they still haven't replied going on 2 weeks now so I write this. That's the main reason I returned the camera. I just wanted some input from them on what i can do to make the best of using this camera. Other than that I still thought the camera was decent for the price.

Received this action camera a week ago. I wasn’t really expecting too much for the price but I must say it’s great. I mainly use it for backpacking and fishing trips to where it gets bumped around quite a bit. But to this day still works flawlessly. Takes great pictures and the eis works great on video mode. Easy to use and the app works great to upload pics and videos. And the wrist remote is fantastic to take pics while on the run. Didn’t use the adapters that came with it but did get a head strap and backpack strap to clip it to and with that it works great. Glad I chose this little camera holds its own to my go pro. I would highly recommend this product to all my friends which I have and three of them are already ordering there’s. Also shipping was really fast which gave me the chance to use this on my last backpacking trip.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar