Kitchen Premium Silicone Tongs - Pack of 2, 9"and 12" - Non-slip & Easy Grip Stainless Steel Handle - Smart Locking Clip - Heat Resistant, Food Grade

November 09, 2019

Kitchen Premium Silicone Tongs - Pack of 2, 9"and 12" - Non-slip & Easy Grip Stainless Steel Handle - Smart Locking Clip - Heat Resistant, Food Grade

Kitchen Premium Silicone Tongs - Pack of 2, 9

If you can see on my picture, there is that thing in the middle to keep the tip from touching the table. It was not shown in the description. At first I really did not like that extra piece but now I love it. I hate it when I am cooking and the tip would touch the surface table. These are regular silicon tongs. I like them. Its good for high temperature cooking. They are inexpensive for two. Mine for many many year broke and decided to purchase these and I am very happy with them. Hope they will last me 10 years.

I bought a pair for myself then one for daughter-in-;aw, and now will give as my little "generic" Christmas pass-outs to family, as we don't really exchange gifts. The silicone tips pick up softer foods without cutting or breaking them. The stands...just a wonderful thought- no messy counter or barbeque area. I would and have bought them again.

These thongs works just fine. Nice, there is a thing in the middle that can kept the tip from touching the table it’s rested on.

Great tongs! Silicone top and rests. Locks for ease of putting in a tight drawer. Recommend!

easy to grip, very handy. Be aware of the triangle tips in the middle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ergonomic design handleNon-slip, ergonomic and firm grip design handle, easy control and pick things, allow one hand use
  • Quality silicone and stainless steelPremium Grade Food Tongs is made of high quality stainless steel and food grade pure silicone. Durable, firm, even after years of use. Heat resistant up to 480° F
  • Perfect kitchen tongs for Cooking, Serving, Barbecue, Buffet, Salad, Ice, Oven use. You will find how handy it is
  • Easy to store and clean up. Come with a smart locking clip, lock the tongs after use, take little space to store it

Description

Replace your cheap metal,wooden or plastic tongs with Premium Kitchen silicone
tongs. Professionally designed with every detail in mind from quality materials, range
of uses and storage, to cleaning, ergonomic design for comfort and feel, and
prevention of damage to your pots and pans

What you will benefit from Kitchen Tongs?
* Pure & food grade silicone
* High quality stainless steel handle
* Heat resistant up to 480° F
* Ergonomic design handle, easy to grip
* Easy to control and pick things
* Comes with a locking clip
*Silicone heads won't scratch and ruin non-stick surfaces
* Easy to store, save space
* Easy to clean up

Use & Care
Washing instruction: Wash it with warm soapy water before first use. Don't clean it with
abrasive soap or scouring pad, hand-wash recommend.
Care point:
* Don't heat it directly by open fire
* Don't pull and impact it violently or scratch it with sharp things



Very sturdy and the locking mechanism is great!

Love these! They have a good grasp and easy to open and close

I really shouldn’t be this excited about kitchen tongs, but these are perfect! First of all, I love that they’re silicone, since it stands up to the heat and is easy to clean. I also like that it makes them softer when picking up foods that I don’t want to crush. Second, I love how easy it is to lock and unlock them into place. My old metal set of tongs had a ring that slid up and down the handles, and it always seemed to unlock when I didn’t need them to or lock right on my skin when I was using them, pinching me. And third, which I didn’t even notice when I bought them, is that they have legs to prop them up with so I can set them on my counter without making a mess. I’ve already thrown my old metal ones out!

I use tongs a lot because to cook meets so that I'm not draining the juices when I handle them so I needed another set of tongs. These are both good sizes and feel comfortable to hold. They even have little stands built in. I'm not sure I'll ever use those, but its an interesting feature to try. The nice feature is the built in locking feature that has become common.

Not much can really be said since these are just tongs. They tong. ;-) I chose them because of price for tong that lock closed, are siliconed tipped and have built in rests. To be honest, the rests are my favorite feature since it holds the messy end off of the countertop when I'm cooking. A good product at a fair price.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar