Gvode Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Including Sausage Stuffer Accessory

November 13, 2019

Gvode Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Including Sausage Stuffer Accessory

Gvode Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Including Sausage Stuffer Accessory

At first use I was very disappointed with this item. Although grinding meat was straightforward, I was sorely disappointed with the stuffing process. There are no instructions for using the stuffing tubes. I first thought to install the system complete as for grinding and add a stuffing tube. That was very frustrating. Lots of pushing with item G, the food pusher, with little sausage exiting the tube. After thinking it over, I decided to try the system for stuffing without items C and D, grinding blade and grinding plate. This made all the difference. The process I have settled on is to grind the meat with the grinding blade and appropriate grinding plate, mix with spices and stuff the meat without the grinding blade and plate.

My wife bought this to encourage me to start making sausage at home. We’ve made two batches so far and are already planning our next couple of batches. It does a great job of grinding the meat. Also, all the parts are metal so I put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes to make sure it’s cold. (Recommended).
The sausage stuffer also worked. But it didn’t work as smoothly as the grinder. I will likely look to buy a stuffer in the future.
Cleaning isn’t easy. However, it didn’t appear that this grinder is any harder than others. They do provide a brush that very helpful. But I also used ones from my wife’s cleaning cashe.
We ground and stuffed two different kinds of sausages (Polish & Italian) and they both were better than store bought.
I recommend this if you’re not doing a lot of sausage. It fit on the Kitchenaide like it should. Worked like it should. But it’s not meant for larger projects

 I wish I could make more use of my KA since I bought it, and I know it could do much more jobs with different attachments. But attachments from KA brand are expensive to me, so when I found this food grinder suitable for KA, I decided to give it a try. This grinder’s material is thick, and includes different size of hole for grinding. The brush inside is a plus, and really useful item. It helps clean even the stuffing tube easily. I shot a video when I used it for grinding pork, and it worked well and stable. I feel happy with it.

This is perfect. I had read many reviews about the kitchenaid brand one breaking after so few uses and I understand why. This one is an aluminum alloy body and therefore is stronger than a plastic body. You need a metal body because of the amount of torque put onto the housing. You have a simple 'nub' that holds the housing in place on the mixer and plastic will just snap easily. Get this one. It comes with 4 blades and is perfect

I purchased this item for grinding beef/pork as well as for making chicken sausages. It works really well for grinding beef and pork but does not work with chicken thighs. For the matter, any product that contains sinew will get clogged almost immediately.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium aluminum alloy food grinder attachment designed for KitchenAid stand mixers, can work with any KitchenAid stand mixers; Yet it is not created or sold by Kitchenaid
  • Includes 1 grinding blade and 3 grinding plates, stainless steel, to work as professional meat/food grinder
  • Includes 2 stainless steel sausages stuffing tubes and 1 Kidney Shape grinding plate for sausage maker
  • Turn your KitchenAid stand mixers to a multifunction food grinder, easy to deal with various tasks, grinding meats, fruits and vegetable, grating cheese, making bread crumbs and combining dips, salsas, spreads, and making two sizes sausages
  • All parts Not Dishwasher Safe! Handwash Only! Easy to attach, detach and clean

Description

Multifunctional Food Grinder Attachment
Gvode FGA turn Kitchenaid stand mixer into a versatile food grinder/sausage maker, to tackle a variety of tasks.
~Coarse grinding plate great for grinding raw meats for burgers or meatloaf and combining vegetable fruit ingredients for homemade salsa/sauce
~Medium grinding plate grinds meats, hard cheeses or dried breads for meatball, bread crumbs...
~Fine grinding plate great for grinding meats for fine grind to stuff into casing and curing...
~Two stuffing tubes provide homemade fresh both 2 sizes sausages. 0.45 inch diameter small tube shoots out breakfast-sausage-size;
0.68 inch larger one great for boudinblanc, Italian sausage and more.
~With other additional accessories, you can get more fun from this food grinder attachment, like pasta maker, which is sold separately.

Materials and Cleaning Tips:
1.The following parts are made out of stainless steel and can be washed in the dishwasher if you like.
3x Grinding plates + Grinding blade + 2x Stuffing tubes + Food pusher (Plastic)
2.The Grinder Body, Grinding Worm/Auger, Food Tray, Locking/Securing Ring are die-cast aluminum with polished finish, NOT dishwasher safe,
should be hand wash only, can put in warm, soapy water for a few minutes for easy cleaning, then clean it by soft cleaning brush or cloth.
Recommend to rinse and dry them thoroughly after wash, in order to keep them not discolor and stay in peak condition.
They are all food grade materials and made as per North American Standards.

Compatibility
Specially designed for KitchenAid Stand Mixer, all household models.
Also can fit other stand mixers which has the same front power outlet (attachment hub) as KitchenAid mixers,
like some models of Cuisinart stand mixer, SM-50, SM-50BC, SM-50R.
1 year warranty



More than I expected. Used this grinder so many times since I bought. So far so good, good quality, well made and easy to setup. Last time grinding 15 lbs meat , don’t take long time to finish that, and all the part stay well, look like it can last for long time. That just perfect for what I need, instead go buy some heavy duty meat grinder.

All metal parts make it sturdy and look elegant on the mixer. Works like a charm! Grind pounds of pork meat in no time flat! Definitely great grinder attachment for kitchenaid mixer.

This grinder worked very well. I have only used it to grind steak trimmings into ground beef , so I can't rate the sausage stuffing attachment. One tip, partially frozen meat cubed kept the grinder from gumming up. The only reason I did not give it give it 5 stars is that it took a lot of strength to get it to fit securely to my kitchen aid. But once I did it worked perfectly.

Item just arrived this afternoon in time to grind about 2 pound of deer. Worked very well so far. I ground some venison (deer) with bacon and had no issues. Cleanup was fairly easy and the included brush was helpful. There is a plastic washer/bearing at the interface of the Kitchenaid and this unit that could be a weak point. Looks sturdy though.

I have a LOT more venison to grind so ill update this review if necessary. So glad I didn't buy a standalone grinder, the KitchenAid machines are pretty bomb proof and this item is so simple I think the Kitchen Aid would break before this item wears out. We will see though...the big buck in the garage was pretty tough and heavy duty.

Update:
I double ground about 17lbs of venison in about an 45minutes. This thing works great for a large deer, the only drawback is the size of the tray. The KitchenAid motor is pretty powerful and the impeller and blade work fantastic on this unit. I just feel that they could have made a larger tray to match the output of the kitchenaid.

This is the one. The best bang for your hard earned buck! I got mine for around ~$59 and it came with all I needed to make sausages! I'm very happy with the results! The build feels sturdy, the meat comes out great-- I ground a whole pork butt and turned it all into sausages-- amazing results!! Cleanup was easy with the included brush, although I could have used another brush, no problem. Just soak it in warm soapy water for a couple minutes, and all the gunk comes right off.

ALTHOUGH... it didn't come with a passthrough plate for actually stuffing the meat into sausage casings... I had to pass the mixture a second time through the coarse plate, which I didn't really wanna do. So I went ahead and bought a dedicated passthrough plate for $15.

That said, this gripe is not enough for me to knock one star off my rating. I'm very satisfied with this product, and I highly recommend it!!! My wife and I have already got plans to make 3 different sausages! I'm also gonna use this grinder to process garbanzo beans for falafels!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar