Whiskey Stones, Stones & Stripes American Flag Engraved Whiskey Stones, Set of 9 Gift Package

October 03, 2019

Whiskey Stones, Stones & Stripes American Flag Engraved Whiskey Stones, Set of 9 Gift Package

Whiskey Stones, Stones & Stripes American Flag Engraved Whiskey Stones, Set of 9 Gift Package

I originally had bought this for a friend, but after trying it out I'm going to buy another set for myself. Stones are of great quality with a cool, clean design that sets it apart from other plain stones that I've seen before. The packaging set and drawstring bag it comes with are a sleek bonus addition to the entire package. Would definitely recommend for any whiskey/cocktail drinker out there and buy again.

I purchased these stones because I wanted something to cool my drinks without watering them down and something that would look great on display in my kitchen. Stones and Stripes accomplished both. When they arrived, I stuck them in the freezer for 5 minutes or so and when I checked on them they were already ready to use! I put them in my drink and they brought the temp down. The next day when they were washed I put them on display where I keep my alcohol and they look great!

Awesome product. Delivered on time and clearly high quality material. Comes with a great bag to store the stones in the freezer. They chill your whiskey to the perfect drinking temperature. Not freezing cold but enough to enjoy the taste of your whiskey without getting watered down. This let's out all the flavor aromas and reduces some of the tougher alcohol flavors. I will be buying more as gifts for friends!

Who doesn’t want something chilling their whiskey that screams America as loudly as the bourbon in your glass! I bought these because I thought they would make a great gift for a friend. They seemed great for any patriotic types or bourbon lovers. I like them so much that I’m probably going to have to get a set for myself.

Excellent quality and good engraving. Kept drink without watering down. I bought them for myself, but will be buying for my drinking buddies as a gift and another spare for my bar.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Whiskey Stones
  • American Flag
  • Custom Engraved
  • Basalt Stone
  • Velvet Bag

Description

GIFT SET: - Contains 9 American Flag Engraved Whiskey Chilling Stones Made from Natural Basalt Stone. - Carry your Chilling Stones with pride with your Stones & Stripes engraved velvet bag. - Perfect for whiskey lovers & bar enthusiasts AMERICAN PRIDE: - Each chilling stone is engraved with two white American Flag logos. CONVENIENCE: - Chill Your Drink while preserving its flavor and not watering it down. - Store in Your Freezer, Ready to Use in Just Hours Perfect for Whiskey, Vodka, Wine, Cocktails or any other beverage. - No mess, reusable, and FDA Approved



What struck me the most about this product is the quality of the stones for the price. I use them in just about all of my cocktails, and they're also great to bring out when you have guests over. Highly recommend these stones and is also a great gift for an anniversary or special occasion!

Great product! Exactly what I was hoping for!
Would buy again for a gift

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar