Unigear Ski Shoulder Carrier Straps Compatible for Snow Skis and Poles (Black+Red)

October 26, 2019

Unigear Ski Shoulder Carrier Straps Compatible for Snow Skis and Poles (Black+Red)

Unigear Ski Shoulder Carrier Straps Compatible for Snow Skis and Poles (Black+Red)

I read a bunch of reviews for various forms of this carrier before getting this one. I posted pics so you can see some details. I got the red and It's a vibrant red. I like it. It's well sewn. The Velcro is super strong. This will easily strap around fat skis. The strap that goes around the skis/poles is about 16" total: the sticky part of the Velcro is about 5.5"; at the other end is the fuzzy part (it's about 8.5"); sewn between the 2 ends is a section of stretchy webbing. The stretchy part gives you a secure and tight wrap around your skis and poles. There is no padding that goes between the skis, but I think that's totally unnecessary anyway. The colored part of the strap is adjustable for carrying on your shoulder or by hand. The strap is 2" wide. It's a bit too wide for a comfortable hand carry but a good width for your shoulder. My only negative, which is minimal, is that at the end of the strap, the nylon webbing is not a sewn hem but is heat sealed. I included a photo to see what I mean. I used them the first time today. After i strapped them onto my skis I bounced my skis up and down wuite a few times to test the hold of the velcro. It didnt come loose at all. I'm very happy with the purchase overall.

These straps are really handy in carrying my ski/poles. I used them at Jackson Hole a few weeks ago and I loved them. I found it best to place the skis on the ground with the poles sitting on top. Undo one of the velcro straps and wrap it around one end and do the same with the other end. It takes less than a minute. Of course, you do have to keep the straps with you which is one more thing to have on your body while skiing. My kids are all grown but I could definitely see the benefit of using these to carry their equipment. I would imagine that I could carry 2-3 sets of equipment quite easily using the straps. Hope this helps.

Wow! This makes mobility with ski and poles so much easier and safer for those around you. Easily carries your gear vertically and close to your body. Used for a week at a Heavenly, great value

these are brilliant! makes it so easy for the kids to carry their own gear, they fold flat and can cram into a pocket for the day. they don't have an extra strap for poles like more costly ones, but there is plenty of strap length to wiggle in the poles if you have too. I've used these on little kids ski's and 160 cross Mt's- and they do great! for the price, get one!!

I highly recommend this ski strap. My skis and poles are easy to attach and the strap is sturdy enough that I don’t worry at all about them falling out. The strap appears well-made and seems like it will last for years. I also like the carrying pouch included with the order. I needed help with my order and reached out to Unigear’s customer service. Everyone was very professional & helpful. This will be a good Xmas stocking stuffer for my family next year.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔ Much Longer and Stronger to Hold Your Poles: Made of 800D Nylon material, the ski carrier strap is strong enough to carry your skis and poles, a good protection from scratches and damage. Lengthened to 50" inches, the strap is longer and adjustable to compatible all board and poles
  • ✔ Lightweight,Comfortable and Easy to Use: Weight only 0.22lb to prevents back pain and strain. The shoulder strap brings you much comfort with a 16.55"wide and soft Velcro strap. Wrap your skis & poles and then put it on your shoulder. NO POLES, NO SKIS
  • ✔ Unique Design and Multi Colors Available: Four color for you to choose
  • ✔ Package Content: The package includes not only ski pole shoulder carrier, but also a strong buckle and a storage bag for easy carry. A more portable carrying method replacement for the traditional carrying method
  • ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY AND MONEY BACKGUARANTEE: Unigear is dedicated to address any product and service issues and is committed to delivering an excellent experience for all buyers. Any questions, please kindly contact us, we will give you a satisfied answer

Description

ski straps, boot strap, boot straps, downhill skis ,downhill skis for men, pole strap, pole straps ski accessories, ski and poles carrier, ski boot, ski boot carrier, ski boot strap, ski boot straps, ski boots, ski boots carrier, ski boots men, ski carrier strap, ski carrier straps, ski carry sling, ski carry strap, ski gear, ski holder, ski holder strap, ski pole, ski poles, ski shoulder carrier, ski sling, ski strap, ski strap carrier, ski straps for carrying, skiing accessories, skis, skis carrier, skis holder, skis poles, snow accessories



This product really it easy to carry skis and poles! Love this product. Keeps everything strapped together. So far, I’m really pleased with my purchase. Like the cost, color options and customer support.

This was my third order of the ski sling. Now my daughter, grandson and I all have Unigear slings and we couldn't be happier! A quality product at an affordable price that performs wonderfully!

Very happy with the quality materials, generous amount of velcro to fit around gear, and clean packaging. A great value! Update: ordered more since they work so well

you will wonder why it took so long to make this $13 purchase. 10000% worth it and I'll never not have one, even worth the purchase if you rent your gear as it is so much easier to carry skis and poles

Bought this ski carrier a few weeks ago and use it in the past weekend, it's great! It is much convenience than carry it on my shoulder!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar