Sofcomfort (6 Pairs) Shoe Inserts: Insoles For Men, Insoles For Women Customizable, Moisture Wicking with Orthopedic Cushion and Arch Support

October 23, 2019

Sofcomfort (6 Pairs) Shoe Inserts: Insoles For Men, Insoles For Women Customizable, Moisture Wicking with Orthopedic Cushion and Arch Support

Sofcomfort (6 Pairs) Shoe Inserts: Insoles For Men, Insoles For Women Customizable, Moisture Wicking with Orthopedic Cushion and Arch Support

These were just what I was looking for! I wanted a thin cushion layer for my shoes, and NOT a thick insole.
They do not replace an insole and do not take up space so the shoe fits tighter.
They are just a thin comfortable cushion.

Bought multipack to add to all my running shoes good job of staying in place. Can also use as double-thickness.

I wear an AFO on one foot so I buy shoes with removable foot beds. But that means my foot sits farther down in the shoe which makes my toes rub on the toe end. It's quite uncomfortable so I wanted a flat insole to lift my foot up just a bit and also help the inside of the shoe look a little nicer. These do both and I'm very happy with them. I'm able to get at least a week's worth of wear before I need to replace them. Since I only need one side, I turn the other insole upside down to get the use of the pair instead of only one. Works just fine for me. I'll be ordering more of these. I wish they came in a tan color that would look better with sandals.

Likes:
- Good price.
- Easy to cut
- Comfortable
Dislike:
- Should be a litter thicker for better cushion.

I workout a lot. I developed a callous on the ball of my foot. I always wear cowboy boots except when working out. The callous was painful. I tried more expensive shoe inserts but they were difficult to get in my boots and really did not do the job. These inserts because they are flexible were easy to get into the cowboy boots. Took away the pain and more importantly allowed the callous to heal. I am going to buy one pair for each pair of my boots.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 6 Pairs Of Shoe Inserts, cushion shoe insert set; Comfortable foam insoles for any and all shoes, shoe insoles men, shoe insoles for women, shoe inserts men, shoe inserts women; Orthopedic cushion and arch support for sneakers and dress shoes; Can even be used as boot insoles, boot insoles for men and women; Make stiff footwear easy to wear with these insoles, shoe inserts
  • Insoles for men, insoles for women are great cushioning shoe accessories with arch support; Arch insoles, arch insoles for men and women, arch inserts, arch inserts for men and women are ideal foot arch supports for working, walking, jogging, running, standing long periods, exercising, training for and playing sports like golf, tennis, basketball, hunting, and more
  • Shock absorbing, cushioning womens and mens insoles with arch support are customizable: just trim insole to fit size; Moisture wicking shoe inserts for breathable comfort even with heavy perspiration; Use just one insole insert or double up for extra padding that won't crowd foot space in a shoe or boot
  • Insoles for men, insoles for women are a soft foam pad that provides relief from pain with an orthopedic cushion for the entire foot: heel, ball, toes, and arch; Mens insoles for shoes, insoles for women are durable and great for people with flat feet, inserts for flat feet; Made in China; Uncut foam shoe cushion inserts fits Men's size 12-13; 11.75"L x 3.75"W
  • Includes: (6) Pairs Custom Insoles Foam Shoe Inserts By Sofcomfort (2 Packs Of 3), White, New In Retail Packaging

Description

Shoes can be renewed by adding Softcomfort insoles, which lessen shock and control perspiration for complete comfort. They can be trimmed to a custom fit for nearly any shoe, from dressy to casual, for both men and women.



This is 6 PAIR. 12 pieces. Some other reviewer said it only comes with 6 pieces. I checked on ebay to see if these had a better description. Same price, but I needed them in 2 days, so Amazon got the sale!
Two pieces are stuck together so that when you trim them to the right size, they get trimmed together, then you bend the end and they come apart. Great price for just a simple liner to replace a liner.

I use it to cut small insoles for my toddlers shoes. He gets his shoes wet at daycare (somehow) and to avoid smelly shoes I replace the insoles often after washing his shoes. The price is great and works great for what I want. It doesn't have adhesive material in the bottom, I don't know how comfortable they are because I use it in my toddlers shoes. He doesn't seem to complaint.

had to replace insoles on dickies work shoes I purchased that came with insole that were horrible. theses have been great and work 100 times better the insole the work shoes came with there ok but would of like a more cushioning and more memory foam but for the price they are well worth the money

Single layer was not enough for me. I used 3 for each shoe. I prefer specific sizes instead of cutting size 12 to size 7

They were exactly what I needed! My favorite old sneakers started falling apart and I just needed new insoles and these made them wearable again!!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar