M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Infused with Collagen & Stem Cell Body Scrub & Face Scrub with Lychee Sweet Almond Oil Skin Care Exfoliating Blackheads Acne Scars Reduces Wrinkles Souffle 12 OZ

October 23, 2019

M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Infused with Collagen & Stem Cell Body Scrub & Face Scrub with Lychee Sweet Almond Oil Skin Care Exfoliating Blackheads Acne Scars Reduces Wrinkles Souffle 12 OZ

M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Infused with Collagen & Stem Cell Body Scrub & Face Scrub with Lychee Sweet Almond Oil Skin Care Exfoliating Blackheads Acne Scars Reduces Wrinkles Souffle 12 OZ

30 year old mom here! Started feeling “kinda” old and wanted to revamp my beauty routine to make me feel better! This product changed my life! This is the first salt scrub I have ever bought.. SO HAPPY I DID! I’m still amazed on how my skins feels so soft and looks amazing! I use my scrub 3-4 (maybe more lol) times a week.
I have battled with have little pimple looking bumps all over my legs and arms cause by ingrown hairs under skin since I was in high school. I would pick them and make ugly places on myself which would make me look awful and made me feel so bad about myself.
This product took care of that and more!
I love the relaxing feeling I get Scrubbing in the shower I instantly feel better.. all dead skin gone and left with super soft amazing looking skin!
WILL BE BUYING THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!
Worth every penny and more!!!

I thought this would be another regular, run-of-the-mill scrub, but how I was wrong! I have been using it on my face and neck every night for the past week and I was pleasantly surprised!! After the Scrub, the Lychee Oils nicely and richly moisturize the face, I do not even feel the need to put on my nightly moisturizer after using the Premium Himalayan Scrub. I have combination, menopausal facial skin, and this product is doing wonders clearing up topical imperfections and dryness. I love it and may be a lifetime customer. Thank you so much for this product M3 Naturals!

I recently started using this product as a face scrub before shaving as I have a tendency to get ingrown hairs. The moisturizer in the scrub is light enough to help protect my skin while shaving but not greasy. I sometimes lightly scrub after shaving as well as it helps to kill bacteria and works as an after-shave though, it can sting if you're not used to salt. I find though momentarily uncomfortable it stops irritation and reduces ingrown hair. I highly recommend it as it doesn't have perfumes which would only further irritate skin. It's great for the rest of the body too.

So this stuff is pretty awesome! When I opened it I was a little surprised that It's kinda dry-ish (?) BUT that's what makes it amazing. More exfoliation. It reeeeeally does its job! I used it to exfoliate before shaving.. or just because. I can't tell you enough how awesome this is. It has a nice very light fresh scent and after the scrub is washed away there is some type of moisturizer/oil left behind (in a good way! very light) to rub in.. that adds extra moisture and softness to your skin. You know how in winter you can get really dry skin on your elbows or knees or hands ? Well I use this and my dry skin is completely gone from our horrible cold/dry Utah weather. And my skin is so soft! I'm going to need to get another one soon because I'm using this stuff almost everyday. It's hard to find a good exfoliator that is rough enough but also gentle, and this moisturizing. So... I'm in LOVE! Lol I could be the spokesperson!

This product exfoliates, leaves skin glowing and soft and appears to be minimizing my pores. I have not been so happy with a facial cleanser in ages.“Great service and happy with this new to me product. Am using on my face and really happy with the results. There is no visible oil; did the salt absorb it? Making a positive difference in my skin after just two days.”


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THE PREMIUM HIMALAYAN SCRUB (12oz)- Our Himalayan Salt Scrub provides the ultimate oil and impurities cleanse for your skin*. Superior and all-natural, watch as it detoxifies, exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin!*
  • INFUSED WITH COLLAGEN & STEM CELL that delivers a revolutionary anti-aging performance for real rjuvenation.*
  • DETOXIFY YOUR SKIN by drawing out unwanted toxins, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from your pores.*
  • EXFOLIATE NATURALLY using himalayan salt, removing dead skin cells, excess dirt, oils, and other impurities from the surface of your skin. The end result will leave your skin feeling soft and glowing!*
  • PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: M3 Naturals prides itself on sourcing every ingredient from the purest forms. Through our products, we are committed to offering the highest-quality and most effective beauty products at an affordable price. On top of that our 100% natural himalayan scrub comes with a no-questions-asked 60-day money-back guarantee!*

Description

M3 Naturals Premium Himalayan Scrub and Souffle with Lychee Sweet Almond Oil 12 oz

  • Exfoliates Dead Cells – Use our Himalayan scrub to help remove dirt and dead cells, rejuvenating your skin!*  
  • Reduces Oily Skin – Salt can greatly assist in absorbing excess oils from the skin.* 
  • Treats Acne – Himalayan salt is a natural antiseptic and great for disinfecting acne prone skin.*
  • Lychee Oil - Has a soft delicate scent is rich in antioxidants and an excellent source of vitamin C*

100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are confident you will love our products, we back them with a 60-Day Money Back Gaurentee!  There is nothing to lose!  Don't settle for other brands, enjoy PREMIUM!

M3 Team:)



This is just a salt scrub. It is moisturizing and will leave your skin soft. However, there is no liquid inside. You will have to mix either with water or your own oil. I have used water and it works just fine and is still moisturizing on the skin. Be careful if you have any kind of razor burn or cuts.

I recently started looking into body scrubs and exfoliating. Using this scrub has helped my dry and itchy legs (from shaving) immensely. There was another product that I had tried, and although it left my skin smooth, I felt that it had too much fragrance and oil. This is just perfect, I only wish it came in even a bigger size, because I find myself using it quite a bit. I was hoping this would help reduce the appearance of my "strawberry legs"... unfortunately it has not helped even with me switching to a epilator. :( If anyone has suggestions or found something that worked for strawberry legs, please do share! Thanks!

Good product although you need to use a little more of it than some others ive tried, however the company itself is great ive tried the charcoal too and i much prefer the Premium Himalayan Scrub

When looking for scrubs through all of amazon's bajillion choices, I wasn't really sure for which to go for. I stumbled upon this one and after reading other people's positive reviews, I decided to add this to my cart. Been using it for about a month now and it's my favorite scrub. It smells nice and leaves the skin feeling soft afterwards. Doesn't remove all the blackheads but no product has ever done that for me, so I'd say this one did a good job at keep them at bay.

I really liked this scrub, the salt isn't huge crystals, it's a fine grain scrub that doesn't cause issues with sensitive skin. I've used it on my elbows and my feet without any problems. The scent is subtle, almost citrus but it takes to essential oils really well if you want to add your own. I would recommend this if you're just getting started with salt scrubs since it's gentle and not as abrasive as some others.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar