Smart Plug WiFi Outlets Mini Smart Socket for Smart Home Remote Control House Appliance & Electric Devices from Anywhere, Compatible with Amazon Alexa Echo Google Assistan, 4 Packs, Support 2.4GHz, N

October 22, 2019

Smart Plug WiFi Outlets Mini Smart Socket for Smart Home Remote Control House Appliance & Electric Devices from Anywhere, Compatible with Amazon Alexa Echo Google Assistan, 4 Packs, Support 2.4GHz, N

Smart Plug WiFi Outlets Mini Smart Socket for Smart Home Remote Control House Appliance & Electric Devices from Anywhere, Compatible with Amazon Alexa Echo Google Assistan, 4 Packs, Support 2.4GHz, N

I finally hooked this up for Christmas. We have 5 Christmas trees and I got the four pack.
I'm ordering another 4 pack! I love it when I can say "Hey Google turn on the trees", and all four trees come on!
or "Hey Google, turn off the trees". I'm going to try and use it with the outside lights! Fingers crossed!
I can also use my phone to turn them off and on! Instructions were a little vague and small!
Great product!

 Got these smart plugs 4 pack on this Friday, tested them during the weekend. Download the App and then Plug in, Bingo! Connection established! I don’t have Alexa or google assistant but there is no problem at all. I tested using a desktop light that connected to a smart plug and the remote control was very sensitive and facile (see video). I also tried to control those 30 miles away with my iPhone and T-Mobile LTE network and it worked smoothly. Please note that they could be shared with other family members too. High quality and elegant design! Smart home starts now!

I am an old guy but I like new stuff. When my daughter told me about smart plug. I just wanted to try. As soon as they arrived I tried with the help of my daughter. Downloaded app......wow feels great to use my phone to turn on/off my bedroom light and my reading light......I really enjoy it and I am still learning. Very good quality and maybe I’ll buy more.

purchase was smooth delivery was 4-5 days couldn't get them to work at first but i figured it out in about 5 mins
call someone else who knows , Called amazon for help they referred mw & connected me to there tech experts who in turn sold me some virus software for 150 bucks then he cleaned my computer , went to the SMARTLIFE (MFG) WEB
DID some agreement hook up with Alexis & then i downloaded their app after that was easy just push button on side till the little light on side flashes blue & and as Alexis to turn on smart life socket shazam Alexis stills has some trouble locating the smart plug but over all works ok for 25 bucks 4 plugs so i hooked up all the lamps in my living room & one in my Bedroom so at night when i go to bed i say turn off smart plug - 1 repeat smart plug 2 smart plug 3 for each lamp Then say turn on smart plug 4 all the lights are out but my bedroom don't have walk in to a dark room.

I got Nest Thermo before, that save me a lot of energy this winter. This product is same concept. It is very convenient, you can use your phone/app to control the on and off of the switch and even set up schedule! You can control the switch even you are not at home. The switch is cute and nice looking, this is also a plus. The price is very reasonable. And It is very easy to set up. This is a step to my smart home.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【EASY INSTALLATION】Just plug the specific device into the Smart Plug and then connect Smart Plug to your Wi-Fi network. Please note that it only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, and the Input voltage range is 100-240V and the maximum current is 10A.
  • 【SAFE & ENERGY SAVING】-- ETL, FCC verified product with Flame-Retardant Shell prevents overcharging and overheating issues from household appliances. Eliminate standby power and save energy, plus huge savings in monthly electric bills!
  • 【MULTIPLE & FLEXIBLE SETTINGS】Sync devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically. Supports multiple settings per your requests and can repeat the daily ON/OFF cycle during weekdays and weekends.
  • 【CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY】 ETL certification ensures complete protection of the products. 30 Days Warranty(Hassle-Free Product Replacement) and Lifetime Free Technical Support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question through Amazon email or reach our Support Team directly at Email (support@anran-cctv.com), or Skype: anran-cctv, or Phone:1-818-900-5656 (available after 5:00 PM at Pacific Time)
  • 【SIMPLE SOLUTION TO SMART HOME】-- Works with Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Assistant for voice control; or download "Smart Life" app from Apple Store/Google Play and then use app to remote control your common home appliances or electrical devices, or light lamps in your home from anywhere. Just apply simple voice command or clicks to turn On/Off any electrical devices which connects with the smart plug. An effective, practical and cost-effective way to realize you smart home concept.

Description

ANRAN WiFi Outlets Mini Smart Socket Remote Control your Electric Devices from Anywhere

ANRAN Smart Plug will provide an easy and effective solution to realize your smart home concept. With this smart plug onto your current existing household appliances, lamps, or other electrical devices, you can remotely control them from anywhere and any time.

What features of Smart Plug do you need know?
Maximum Current:10A
Input Voltage:100-240V
Power Supply:AC 100V-240V
Wireless Type: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
Security type:WPA/WPA2
Operating Temperature:-20℃-+60℃
Working humidity: 80%
Working consumption: 1.3W
Support System: Android/IOS
ISCCC:FCC/ROSH
Plastic:V0 PC+ABS
Color: white
Product Size:4.7*5.1*2.7 inches
Product Weight: 1.94 oz
Reset: Long press the button on the Mini Smart Socket

What should we need to know prior to purchasing or using the Smart Plug?
#1. It only works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, not compatible with 5.0GHz Wi-Fi
#2. It is compatible with Android 4.4 and higher or iOS 8.0 and higher.
#3. Short press the power button, red indicator means power on; when red indicator is off which means power is off.
#4. Long press the power button for about 5 seconds, flashing blue indicator means the product begin to connect to the network.
#5: Slow flashes of blue indicator means abnormal network connection, please check the settings of the router or network configuration.

What does the package include?
4X Smart Plugs
1 X User manual



I love these plugs. They work really well. I use them with my Google Home and can turn on and off lights with a single voice command. They have been very reliable and the price is the best I have seen anywhere. Just under $10 a piece instead of $25+. I plan on buying a few more packages soon!

These smart plugs worked very good in controlling different outlets in our home. We have them all over our house.
They can be used for slow cooker to be turned on from work. We can also turn the lights on from a different location
I would recommend these for all interested in having smart plugs

These things are awesome! I bought these to use for Xmas lights, bedroom light etc.. I was extremely happy as they were easy to set up and connect to my amazon echo and working great, I can say "Alexa, Turn On/Off Christmas Lights", Cool stuff, Enjoy.

App works great over wifi network, unlike some of the bluetooth bulb products out there. Easy to set up and all four of my home lights have been going on/off as scheduled so far for two weeks. A much better alternative than those old wall plug-in timers. Makes it look as if the house is occupied and you'll stop chasing your kids to turn the lights off.

Had a little bit of trouble setting them up as they come with no instructions, but once I figured out that you have to add the skill to Alexa first it worked great. They work fantastic as well.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar