Extra Large Glass Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lid 6 Pc [3 containers with lids] Microwave/Oven/Freezer & Dishwasher Safe. BPA/PVC Free X-Large/Large/Medium Size Reusable Square container set

October 21, 2019

Extra Large Glass Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lid 6 Pc [3 containers with lids] Microwave/Oven/Freezer & Dishwasher Safe. BPA/PVC Free X-Large/Large/Medium Size Reusable Square container set

Extra Large Glass Food Storage Containers with Airtight Lid 6 Pc [3 containers with lids] Microwave/Oven/Freezer & Dishwasher Safe. BPA/PVC Free X-Large/Large/Medium Size Reusable Square container set

I’ve been ready since last Thanksgiving to replace my one gifted glass container. I mistakenly placed that one in the microwave on high w/lid and warped that lid beyond repair or further usage. These lids aren’t microwave safe on this set either. The glass is heavy and durable. Their easy to clean and don’t feel too hot to the touch after I microwave them. These are a great addition to my growing kitchen glass storage collection. By the end of this year, my household should be almost rid of plastic containers...forever.

These Glass food storage containers are wonderful. Love the three handy large sizes.
Plus the lids clip on firmly but easily. My hands don't work too well but these pretty lids go on
without straining. Two thumbs up for this good product.

I love these dishes. Wish I could find some just a little larger, but these are wonderful. I plan to buy more of all the sizes available! I have read the reviews and I think that those who experience difficulty in using the lids, are just attempting to do it incorrectly. If you don't have them on properly, they won't snap shut, just line them up correctly and they go right on. This was my only worry and it is a moot point! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE THINGS!!!

I gave this only three stars on ease of use because the lids were a little difficult to close. I have a little arthritis in my fingers and I had a difficulty snapping the lids closed. Plus the gasket on the large container arrived sliced on one side.
The containers are heavy duty glass which is good. After customer service contacted me abut the gasket being damaged they resolved this issue to my satisfaction. I changed my rating to 5 stars.

I simply love these containers. These containers have an excellent quality and I would say they are far superior in quality than Pyrex. The lids are perfectly airtight and the sizes are extremely useful. Would buy another set soon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LARGEST GLASS CONTAINER SET on Amazon. BPA Free, Non-Toxic And FDA Approved. Includes 3 Glass Food Storage Containers In Extra-Large 74 oz (2200 ml), Large 40 oz (1200 ml) And Medium 27 oz (800 ml) sizes.
  • AIRTIGHT AND WATERTIGHT Silicone Sealed BPA-Free Plastic Lids (Plastic Lids are Not Microwave Or Oven Safe).
  • VERSATILE USE - Reusable Refrigerator-, Freezer-, Microwave- And Dishwasher-Safe (Top Shelf of Dishwasher Recommended), Oven Safe Up To 932 Degrees Fahrenheit Without The Lid (Do Not Put Plastic Lids In Oven or microwave).
  • SQUARE GLASS FOOD CONTAINERS - Keep Leftovers Fresh, Goes Straight From The Refrigerator To The Microwave Or Oven To The Table. Food Can Be Cooked Directly In The Containers Using Microwave or Oven.
  • Three UNIQUE SIZES - Food Storage Set Includes Extra Large, Large and Medium Capacity Containers. 2200 Ml (9.30 Cups). 1200 Ml (5 Cups) and 800 Ml (3.4 Cups).

Description

Razab 6 Piece Glass Food Storage Containers w/Airtight Lids (3 Container Set) - Microwave/Oven/Freezer & Dishwasher Safe - PVC Free - Extra- *Food can be directly stored to the containers after cooking.

FEATURES:
*Set Includes 3 BPA-Free Borosilicate Glass Containers And 3 Plastic Airtight Locking Lids.
* Borosilicate Glass More Heat Resistant Than Pyrex Glass.
*Microwave, Dishwasher And Oven Safe. Plastic Lids Are Not Safe For Use In Microwave or Oven. Lids Are Dishwasher, Refrigerator And Freezer Safe.
*Safely Store and Keeps Food, Fruits And Vegetables Fresh.
*Made Of Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, FDA Approved And BPA Free Premium Borosilicate Glass.
*Easily stackable for storage in Refrigerator and freezer.
*Food can be directly stored to the containers after cooking.
* Ideal for meal prep, storage, baking, etc.



I purchased these storage containers while on a lightning deal. The larger sizes are wonderful and hard to find in a square, glass shape; and certainly not for $24.99. I needed something large enough to marinate in; to prepare potato salad/salad/whatever in the night before the family comes for Sunday dinner - it goes from fridge to table beautifully. The glass and band are a light greenish color - every brand has it’s own. I have just pulled one out of the dishwasher and it held up perfectly! When I need more, I will be back! Thank you!!

I have been buying glass containers to replace all the plastic containers that I would use to store food like leftovers etc. in the refrigerator, These work just fine. I like the way the lids snap on firmly and are easy to remove. Will be buying more in the future.

I love the locking lids and I really liked the size/shape/depth of the containers. They are roomier than they look. I also like the doming of the lids; most other lids indent or are flush with the top of the canister, these lids dome a bit to allow a little extra room for airflow or an extra dollop of contents inside of each container. I'd purchase them again, hopefully when they go on sale again.

I love these containers. They are well made and the lids are super secure. I only have one very small suggestion. The container size should be on each piece. I am planning on buying them again.

These are helping me start the process of elimination as much plastic as possible from my diet. Yes, the lids are still (food safe) plastic but they won't be in contact with the food.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar