Reusable Produce Bags, Lavinrose Reusable Mesh Produce Bags with Drawstring & Tare Weight Tags, Durable Overlock-Stitched Strength, See-Through & Washable Storage Bags, Set of 9

October 26, 2019

Reusable Produce Bags, Lavinrose Reusable Mesh Produce Bags with Drawstring & Tare Weight Tags, Durable Overlock-Stitched Strength, See-Through & Washable Storage Bags, Set of 9

Reusable Produce Bags, Lavinrose Reusable Mesh Produce Bags with Drawstring & Tare Weight Tags, Durable Overlock-Stitched Strength, See-Through & Washable Storage Bags, Set of 9

Finally, I get some produce bags which satisfy me completely. The produce bags I bought before is either bad quality or inconvenient. I do love this one.
First of all, it’s really see-through bags. I can easily find the thing I want when there are lost of these bags in my fridge.
Secondly, it’s “overlock-stitched” which means it could be more durable and won’t easily fall apart. To be honest, I didn’t know what is overlock-stitched before. After I got this produce bag, I compared it with my old one. In short, “overlock-stitched” means using more stitches to sew the seam inside the bag so it could carry more weight.
These two are the reason why I think they are better than my old ones. Besides, these mesh produce bags have 9 bags in 3 different sizes in one package which is very nice. Each one has tare weight tag which is very useful at checkout. You can also distinguish different size by the color of tare weight tag quickly. Now, I use lese and less plastic bags. They are an excellent replacement. Reusable, carrying more weight, washable and would not make the noise like plastic bags. They are very soft and not bulky at all. I can fold them into a small piece and put them in my pocket when I go shopping. Very convenient.

Reducing the use of plastic bags is one of my new year resolution. These reusable bags do their job and can be used for multiple purpose. They are lightweight and durable. I always carry a couple in my bag for grocery shopping - so that I don’t need plastic bags when bagging the fruit and veggies. Very environmental friendly and I would recommend this product.

What an awesome idea . I hate those plastic bags ! this is such a great alternative. I just throw them in with my reusable shopping bags when I head to the grocery store. Also seems to keep my veggies and fruit from sweating or going bad cause they are breathable. will probably be ordering more.

Just as described, very light but durable material. I love that is color coded per size! So many posible uses! But my favorite one is taking them to grocery shop and no using their plastic bags for my produce!

I love these bags! After I wash my produce I can put it straight into the bag without worrying about mold. Helps the environment because it’s not plastic and they’re washable so I can reuse them!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Save the environment & money】- No more plastic bags are needed. The best replacement for plastic bags. They are reusable, durable and WASHABLE so you could use it for many times. Saving your money by buying no plasitc bags when you go to supermarket or grocery. Further more, less plastic bags used, more helpful for our Earth.
  • 【Easy to see through】- Our produces bags are made of processed 20D material mesh cloth. It's lightweight and almost transparent. Everything inside the produce bags could be seen clearly and easily. It's very convenient when you check out at grocery store or look for food in your fridge because you don't have to open each bags to look more clearly.
  • 【Durable overlock-stitch】- Unlike those produce bags from other brands which are sewed with just a single stitch, our produce bags are sewed with durable overlock-stitch. As a result, they can safely hold more stuffs for you. What's more, they could be used for a longer period which is good for our environment.
  • 【Multi-purpose storage】- These mesh bags could be used for many different purposes. From produce bags when go to grocery to storage bags for kids toys. They also work great as laundry bags, school lunch bags, storage bags for portable sport equipment, gym clothes, office supplies etc. A good helper for home storage.
  • 【Thoughtful design】- 9 packs in one set and there are 3 different sizes(2*Large, 5*Medium, 2*Small). No matter to store large or small items you can find a perfect size easily. Each bag has a tare weight tags and has different color for different size. Plus, it has a drawstring which is convenient to use. It's reusable and washable.

Description

【Reusable Mesh Produce Bags-9 Packs】
A more ECO-FRIENDLY lifestyle.
Our reusable mesh produce bags is one of the best replacement for plastic bags.
It can help not only our environment but also saving your money.

Lavinrose produce bags are:
See-through: Everything inside the produce bags could be seen clearly and easily.
Overlock-stitch: Hold more stuffs for you and could be used for longer.
Multi-purpose: Not only food, could be used for storing many home stuffs.

【Package List】
2* Large (16.9*11.8 inch / 43*30 cm)
5* Medium (13.7*11.8 inch / 35*30 cm)
2* Small (7.87*11.8 inch / 20*30 cm)



I love this product so much that it makes me excited to go grocery shopping, which everyone knows is a rarity. These bags are well made and color coded and the mesh material makes it light enough so they don't add weight to your items during checkout. They are durable!

I got these to attempt to decrease my plastic usage. I love the different sizes. They seem to be a decent quality and pretty lightweight.

I purchased these bags in order to eliminate the plastic bags for produce We have used them a couple of times and so far find them sturdy and easy to use. I like the different sizes and find they accommodate a range of produce.

These are great! I toss them into the dishwasher and run the sanitizing option, easy to clean. They are durable, I place many apples in my larger ones, even after unloading them theres no signs of "stress of use" in the netting. And The weave is small enough to carry bulk granola without a mess.

They seem to be as advertised. I haven't put them in the washer yet so cannot attest to durability and if they are easy to clean, but I would expect them to be.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar