MIROL Womens Spring Sleeveless V Neck Solid Color Casual Swing Shirts Flowy Tank Tops Blouses with Buttons Purple

October 23, 2019

MIROL Womens Spring Sleeveless V Neck Solid Color Casual Swing Shirts Flowy Tank Tops Blouses with Buttons Purple

MIROL Womens Spring Sleeveless V Neck Solid Color Casual Swing Shirts Flowy Tank Tops Blouses with Buttons Purple

I love this tank top! I'm going to order it in another color. I'm 5'4", 155 pounds, 36C cup size, a mother of 4, and in my late 40's. There's more weight at my mid-section than I like and I want shirts that don't emphasize that fact. I ordered a size Large and it fits perfectly, looks really nice, and is very comfortable. There were some reviews that mention the arm holes being a little high. I wills say that if my arms were fatter I might not like this shirt as much. The arm holes are a little high at the armpit, but for me it fits perfectly and I don't mind it.

I have a pear shape, so I really don't like ordering online, but I thought I'd give it a try after reading a bunch of positive reviews. I got an extra large, which is my usual size, and I am very pleased with the shirt. It doesn't hug my hips; it doesn't hang as loose as it does on the thin girl modeling it, but I really didn't expect it to. It's completely comfortable. The color is vibrant just like it looks in the picture. (I got the blue.) I didn't give 5 stars because I haven't washed it yet and don't know how it will hold up after that. I don't plan to dry it in the dryer. I'll update after I was it a couple of times.
UPDATE: I have washed the shirt many times, and it is just as nice as before. BUT-I don't put it in the dryer. I hang it on my clothes drying rack. I feel like that makes a difference. I smooth it out the best I can, and if it's wrinkled when it's dry (which it usually isn't) I just use an iron. I still love this shirt!!

I bought a size larger than I usually wear and it fits like the picture. I like how it’s not to big under the arms like some shirts get. It’s a great comfortable summer shirt. I’m a bit larger (obviously by the size) and it’s hard to find shirts that are long enough and this ones a great length. I liked it so much I ordered it in another color. This one took 3 days to deliver, I hope the other one comes just as fast even though it has a long shipping time as well.

I’m a size 12/14, 36D and first ordered an XXL which was too baggy so I ordered another one in XL and it fit me perfectly.
With the way the XL fits I could probably order a large and have a slimmer fit for when I’m feeling confident.
The shirt is flowy, not clingy and hides any bulges.
I remember some reviews said to order two sizes up and I don’t think that’s necessary at all.

I loved the flattering look of this so much that I bought three more! It's sits nice on the chest for those busty women while hiding the belly. It's long, covers my bum and looks great with Capri pants or jeans. I can dress it up at work with a jacket or wear it anytime. I love the blue color the best but they are all great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MEASUREMNET: S(US 4-6),M(US 8-10),L(US 12-14),XL(US 16-18),XXL(US 20-22); Please use the Size Chart Image on the left.If you are not sure about size, feel free to contact us.
  • DESIGN:A-line, Curved hem, 3-button closures at chest, Crew neck, Sleeveless and long sleeve pleated front tank top, Solid color, Loose fit, Slight pleats at back;Seven colors for choosing,Armygreen/gray/black/blue/wine/purple/dark green.
  • MATERIAL: Polyester+Spandex.Stretchy and soft material makes you feel comfortable.
  • OCCASSION: Perfect for daily life, Family Gathering,party, beach, vacation,office or Any Special Occasions;Suitable for spring, summer or autumn,winter.
  • GARMENT CARE: Hand-wash and Machine washable, Dry Clean.

Description

tuwen



I love this top. Material is great and I love that the shirt is long enough to cover my backside in skinny jeans. I am 5'7" with a very long torso and this fits perfectly!

I liked it so much - bought another :) It hangs nicely, light material...have gotten tons of compliments. Wanted a loose fitting lay around kind of top. Pleasantly surprised - wasn't expecting much for the price but I love it. I would say, if more flat chested, it probably wouldn't hang as well with the pleats right under the bustline.

Currently 8 months pregnant and trying to build my breastfeeding wardrobe. This shirt is great, tried it on and could wear it now. Not too loose or tight, comes down to the top of my thigh while pregnant so should be a tad longer post delivery. Which is good, I am 5'9 with a long torso so this is perfect for me. Looks like it should be fitted with a forgiving flow after the baby and the buttons come undone far enough I should be able to nurse comfortablely without being completely exposed up top. I have the long sleeve version of this shirt in green too and have been pleased with being able to wear it during pregnancy and now it will be useful nstill after wards!

I'm a XL and this is true to size. I'm 5'4 200lbs 38D and a gut, this shirt is very flattering and comfortable! I've received a lot of compliments on it.

Got this top today and had to give a review. It is so soft and comfortable and looks terrific! Fits great, I got the green and it looks as good as pictured. The color is rich and pretty. I want to get more of the colors, I am glad they have more colors!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar