Gianna's Home Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Wood Plank Board Sign (Trust in God)

October 25, 2019

Gianna's Home Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Wood Plank Board Sign (Trust in God)

Gianna's Home Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Wood Plank Board Sign (Trust in God)

I love this wood plank sign , it looks really cool in the kitchen. I see it well made and a perfect assessory for that country look that alot of people like. I would recomend this seller and there products for all us country guys and girls.

I'm so excited about this cute, adorable sign for my laundry closet! It is perfect mix of turquoise & vintage! It also included the parts to hang it up if you prefer! What a great deal!

This was the perfect addition to our dad’s room. It’s one of his favorite sayings and is an awesome reminder. Simple yet lovely

This looks very authentic. Bought for my daughter in love and she is extremely happy with it.

Has a slight curve starting from the top - down. Not sure if this was intentional.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RUSTIC FARMHOUSE STYLE - Features a distressed white finish, which will make a beautiful accent to your shabby chic country décor.
  • REAL WOOD - Made of real paulownia wood
  • WALL MOUNTABLE - Includes wall mounting hardware
  • DIMENSIONS - 16 in. x 12 in. : Butcher, Fresh Farm, Farm Fresh Eggs, Bacon; 12 in. X 12 in. :Live Laugh Love, Love Story, Carpe Diem, Farmer's Market, Home Sweet Home, Trust in God; 14 in. X 7 in.: Coin Laundry; 12 in. X 10 in.: Coffee

Description

Accent your farmhouse decor with a wood plank board sign! Each sign is made of real wood and can be easily wall mounted with included hardware. DIMENSIONS - 16 in. x 12 in. : Butcher, Fresh Farm, Farm Fresh Eggs, Bacon; 12 in. X 12 in. :Live Laugh Love, Love Story, Carpe Diem, Farmer's Market, Home Sweet Home, Trust in God; 14 in. X 7 in.: Coin Laundry; 12 in. X 10 in.: Coffee All sign graphics are used under license from their respective rights holders.



Turned out beautiful!! I bought this for a Christmas gift and I almost need to get one for myself! Real wood! Turned out better than I thought!

This gift was requested by a child that was having Christmas presents donated because the mother had been out of work. It was exactly what I expected and I was pleased with the purchase. Thank you.

Easy to hang, solid wood! Exactly what I was looking for and what I expected from the description

I love my little sign

I added this picture in my RV... I have been trying to redecorate my RV in farmhouse style... love it!! Added just the right touch!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar