Constructive Playthings HXN-33 CP Toys 84 pc. Wooden Nut/Bolt Builder with Screwdriver and Activity Cards

October 25, 2019

Constructive Playthings HXN-33 CP Toys 84 pc. Wooden Nut/Bolt Builder with Screwdriver and Activity Cards

Constructive Playthings HXN-33 CP Toys 84 pc. Wooden Nut/Bolt Builder with Screwdriver and Activity Cards

The best thing I have found so far in these type of toys. I purchased for my four year old son and he really likes building with them. They are pretty good quality- I think they will last many years and are easy for my son to do. Many of the cards are fairly challenging, even though it means I have to help my son decipher the cards right now, it also means when he gets older it will still be challenging for him. For the most part he just makes his own things, which does not require any help at all. I ordered two sets because I wanted him to have enough to build lots of things and honestly you would be fine with one set. They have quite a bit. In hindsight I would probably only buy one box due to the amount it comes with, but I like them a lot so I wont be returning the second box. The only negative thing I will say is when building a couple of the nuts/blocks have too thin of a thread and so you can't really tighten it down super tight. This is only on a couple of them, but it is annoying when you are building, that's why I gave it four stars. For the price and quality this toy is well worth it, and hard to find anything like it that is this good. (I did a ton of reviews on all the melissa and doug/ plastic versions and this was the one I picked and I am really glad I did.)

We really like this toy. The kids can build different designs and the instructions are pretty good. Usually mom has to help build but its a fun activity for the family of 3 and 5 year old boys. The pieces of wood are sturdy and fun colors. I didn't give it a 5 because after you build something, it doesn't stay tight and it comes apart easily. So it's hard to play with your creation after you build it. But worth getting for increasing small motor skills in 3 to 5 year olds. (Watch out for the dog chewing on the wood).

I bought this product for my 5 year old autistic grandson as he loves to create with his hands. The product is great but the instructions to assist in building specific items is not the best...just pictures of helicopter, crane, etc. and so some parts are not visible when trying to follow the pictures. I was hoping that this set would interchange with the Arshiner Baby 78 PCS Functional Wooden Nuts and Bolts Combination Toys Building Construction Set but it doesn't...the pieces are slightly smaller or larger and the bolts don't work together. I would purchase again.

Purchased it for my four year olds birthday. He and my six year old spent several hours building peacefully with each other. The cards come with a supplies list on the back, but no directions. My six year old (who is a Lego master) had no problem looking at the picture and building things. My four year old will need some time to practice but loves experimenting with the pieces building his own creations right now.

Our grandson is now 3. He is needing constant challenges that stimulate not only his brain, but also his fine motor skills. This does! A few grunts, but no tantrums; only a determination to build things. Keeps him busy and focused.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This wooden playset will encourage your budding carpenter to build and learn more about basic tools. It features wooden nuts, bolts and wrench
  • Cp toys play principles provide real benefits to child's learning, from improved hand-eye coordination to enhanced problem-solving skills
  • This builder set comes with 16 full colored activity cards to help your child get started

Description

This Wooden playset will encourage your budding Carpenter to build and learn more about basic tools. It features Wooden nuts, bolts, wrench, 16 activity cards and more. The natural wood pieces can be combined with the colored to pieces to create a visually pleasing final piece. Cp toys' play principles provide real benefits to child's Learning, from improved hand-eye coordination to enhanced problem-solving skills. They also stimulate some of the most important parts of your child's development such as creativity and imagination. This Builder set comes with 16 full colored activity cards to help your child get started. The front of each card contains 1 to 5 stars depending on the difficulty of the project. The back side of each card shows your child which pieces they will need to complete what they plan to build. Package includes (84) pieces. Recommended for ages 3 and up.



Great toy for any imagination. Plus the tools are just the right size for little hands.

I bought these to add more pieces to my grandsons "work bench."

My nephew took these out of the box as soon as he unwrapped this gift on Christmas Day. He spent the rest of the afternoon playing with these creative toys. Anything that can keep an extremely active four year old busy that long is AAA+++ in my book!!

Very much what I wanted in terms of a toy for building things and not a "builder" costume or set of tools. The cards that come with it suggest things to make such as a dog or an airplane and were very useful. Totally recommend it

great toy kit for my 3 year old grandson

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar