Edoneery Men Women Cotton Adjustable Washed Twill Low Profile Plain Baseball Cap Hat(Black)

October 03, 2019

Edoneery Men Women Cotton Adjustable Washed Twill Low Profile Plain Baseball Cap Hat(Black)

Edoneery Men Women Cotton Adjustable Washed Twill Low Profile Plain Baseball Cap Hat(Black)

I was skeptical I would actually like this hat as the only baseball cap I had at the time of purchase was a structured one. Unable to find a cute structured one I gave it a shot and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and especially the fit. I'm 49 and still, like to look cute when (if) possible but mostly this is for sunscreen. I didn't do my hair all pretty for the pics I wore it like I usually do when I'm outside doing yard work or going for a walk to exercise. So the hat may look a little askew but keep in mind my thick braid on one side. Also, I have a small head.

The bill is the perfect size to look cute, not too long but long enough to be a great sunscreen. The curve of the bill was nice but I did curve it a bit more for my taste. I bought two hats at the same time and I loved this style/fit better, holding a tighter shape in the back. Extremely cute for the price. I like how the size is adjustable and when you have a small head like me, the extra long pull tab is tucked nicely inside the hat not hanging out looking tacky. I love the color options for this style too. Bottom line: cute/perfect fit and you can't beat the price!

Awesome!!! Bought it for an embroidery project and it worked great! The blue/teal color is excellent! I'll probably buy more in different colors for future embroidery projects.

I have a difficult time finding hats that fit because I am a small person with a small head. This hat fits great, the bill is neither too large or small. The funny thing is, my husband tried it on with the band expanded and it is also just right for him. I told him to get his own. Also love the color, which is not easy to find.

I must have ordered a dozen different hats trying to find the right one. Whether in the store or ordered from Amazon none of them would fit right. I have a smaller sized head with a short crown and most hats have too much fabric/space on top and they look ridiculous. I’m always trying to shrink them. This hat is the only one I’ve found that really hugs my head the whole way around and top to bottom without looking like a kid wearing their parents hat. I’ll probably order another 20 of these so I’ll be set for life.

Great hat! Great value. I've had 20.00 hats that were not this nice. I'll be buying more of these. More colors would benice


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Various Sizes: The baseball cap design can fit various sizes of heads with ease. Circumference: 22.1-24.4 inches. Brim: 2.75 inches. Crown: 4 inches.
  • Adjustable&Unisex Style: Each cap has an adjustable alloy closure. So our caps can be adjusted into multiple sizes, fitting most people with different head sizes. The unique and adjustable design also makes the plain caps suitable for both men&women.
  • Breathable&Comfortable Plus Material: Cotton material has a good absorbent function; Breathing hole design increases the permeability of the hat. DIY CAP: You can design your own personalized baseball cap and make it by yourself. It is easy to embroider or sew a patch on our baseball cap. It is definitely a good solid color cap to design with.
  • Suitability in Different Scenarios: Great choice for regular daily use and outdoor activities especially like bush walking, fishing, running, hitch-hike travel, baseball, cycling, golf, tennis.
  • Color: Black Baseball Cap. Promise 90-day Products Guarantee.

Description

NOTE: Edoneery Products are only provided by Edoneery STORE on Amazon.com. We do not guarantee the quality of the products which you get from other sellers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE:

100% MONEY BACK&LIFETIME WARRANTY. We are committed to 100% customer service and try our best to provide you best shopping experience here.
Because of the different measurement methods, please allow 0-1/2inch difference due to manual measurement.



Love it! Fits great and i like the acid wash look. Really cute. I recommend.

Great fit and quality! Boyfriend loved it!

I've worn the same fabric Nike hat for years and love the way it has that special aged look. I am so pleased with this hat, the fit is better than expected! I have a hard time finding hats that fit well, my head is large and hats always look to small on my head; not this hat, it's a perfect fit. The bill is perfectly shaped, nicely curved. Lastly, the twill fabric is very nice looking and will no doubt age just as good as my favorite Nike hat. Glad I was able to find a new favorite.

So I wanted to add another hat to my collection. I already have an adidas one, however I wanted something less expensive, but with the same fit. This hat is the identical fit, just a third of the price. I love the color, it’s not solid black, it’s almost like an acid wash version of black. I recommend it for everyday causal use, I’ve worn it two days in a row and already gotten a lot of compliments.

I bought this hat in lieu of buying the MUCH more expensive J.Crew version. (I decided a leather strap on the back was not worth an extra $40)! It fits great and is easy to throw on. I just needed something for these mom-of-toddler years that didn't have a logo on it (just my preference) and went with everything.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar