Arnold Maxi-Edge .095-Inch x 200-Foot Commercial Grade String Trimmer Line

October 03, 2019

Arnold Maxi-Edge .095-Inch x 200-Foot Commercial Grade String Trimmer Line

Arnold Maxi-Edge .095-Inch x 200-Foot Commercial Grade String Trimmer Line

I've been using weed whackers for a couple hundred years, or so it seems to me.

I've used .85 and .95 lines. I put Arnold on and went after all my front side walk and curb ways and driveway and flower bed edges.
When done about half of the line was still standing strong, a bit tattered but 4 inches total each. Not a single side broken off. I was amazed as this has never happened for me before. I use a string head that takes two lines, about 18 inches, so I end up with 4 cutting lines about net 6 inches each. When I cut the lines I do so on a diagonal as the line clears the exit hole a lot better than a straight cut line.

I was astounded. This is the single best whacking line I've used "in the last 200 years, well at least 20 years of whacking!!!

Jeff, In VA

This is the very BEST string trimmer line that I've ever used. I have purchased earlier (from local box stores) line that was labeled "commercial grade" but THIS line truly beats them all by a long shot. It never ever gets tangled up on my spool like others have done. It also gives me a terrifically lot more TIME utilizing it in each spool since it truly is a tough sort of trimmer line. I am so relieved to be saving both the aggravation of untangling spooled line AND being able to weed trim for probably four times as long with each spool of the line. I intend to purchase THIS string trimmer line forever more. Thanks for a great product!

works very well. Only modification I would suggest is a rim hole where you can pull out the line instead of the large center hole. This makes drawing out lengths of line easily but much less chance of line snagging or over wraping itself in the holder.

Feed is good at start, but I am adding my own rim hole and covering the large center hole with a removalble cover.

I have been using weed eating string for 25 + years and have never really found any that would hold up to tough weeds! UNTIL NOW! This is an amazing product that withstands the toughness of bad weeds! Lasts much longer than anything I've tried in the past, and I have tried many! I use it on a Sthil commercial trimmer! This is going to be my go to from now on

So far I'm extremely happy with this line. For the first time ever I was able to do all my trimming without having to replace the line up to around 10 times. Had to change out this line when I had done about 90% of my yard. My big concern is whether it will quickly dry out and get brittle like most other lines. Especially Echo trimmer line which is pure garbage. I have high hopes


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Replacement trim line for your string trimmer to cut through grass and plants
  • Maxi Edge .095" Trimmer Line
  • Universal / Fits most gas string trimmers
  • .095" diameter, orange line, 6-Point Star
  • Contains 10 refills, 200 ft.

Description

If you want your outdoor power equipment to last longer and do more, you want Arnold parts, accessories, and attachments. Providing you with a wide variety of hassle-free, top-quality products, Arnold replacement trimmer line is carefully designed with specific features to suit your mower. Compatible with tons of major brands, 50+ years of proven performance has landed Arnold a reputation of cutting edge product innovations and extensive engineering expertise. From basic maintenance to major innovations, Arnold has everything you need to keep equipment running the way it should season after season. With Arnold you can be confident of a reliable product with accurate fit, design, material, and construction. In addition to reliable parts and accessories, Arnold’s easy-to-follow instructions and extra tips will ease your equipment maintenance and assure that you get the job done right.



This string cuts well and lasts longer than the string that came with my trimmer. It also runs quieter - sounds more like a whirring fan than angry bees. Flexible, easy to handle when reloading.

Great stuff! It will break on occasion but not often. I have a Stihl combo trimmer and bought their string at the time. It was a joke. I probably use half the line with Maxi Edge. It really is tough stuff, and I highly recommend it. I did not find it at our 2 big box home improvements in our area.

Worked great for me on an 56v lithium powered ego power+ trimmer with the rapid reload head. Works much better than the .80 inch line I used to use with my old trimmer. The included cutter was worthless I don't even try to use it anymore.

This line is so much better than my stock product for the EGO trimmer! Will certainly order again when I run out... but that's going to be a while!

Durable, and not round :) It's lasting me a pretty good while where other brands haven't. I like it and will stick with it for now.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar