CLPP'LI Womens Comfort House Slippers Black S

October 30, 2019

CLPP'LI Womens Comfort House Slippers Black S

CLPP'LI Womens Comfort House Slippers Black S

Can I tell you how much I love these slippers. They are comfy, protect my feet, keep them warm but because of their materials I don’t sweat in them, they can easily go from inside to outside and my feet don’t get wet and get, they are cute too! Glad I bought them!

Bought these slippers for my wife and they fit just right. I looked at the sizing on one of her shoes and ordered off of that. She loves that they are washable and also are very comfy for her.

Good and sturdy slippers. Nice and soft on the inside but durable inside and out. Firm bottom that holds onto your feet. Good buy. Size fits as expected.

The shipping was fast, they are very comfortable and warm. Can be use indoor and outdoor I love them. I wear them all the time now.

I live in these. They rock! Comfortable. Washable. Love.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Slip On Design
  • These are handmade slippers and the perfect shoes for women of all ages
  • The inside cloth can absorb moisture and perspire, making the skin of your feet dry, comfortable and Antibacterial deodorization, ideal for autumn and winter
  • Available in multiple size Small (5-6), Medium (7-8) and Large (9-10). These stylish slippers fit a little smaller than the standard foot size. We suggest you choose one size larger
  • We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution

Description

Recommendations:

Keep them clean. They are hand and machine washable. Air or line dry preferred. Do not bleach.
The non-slip side-seamed out sole is waterproof so that they can be worn in the home or outdoors.
As light as a mobile phone.
100% no risk money-back guarantee.



Comfy and smart looking. Built to last. Will purchase again.

Pleasantly surprised! Quality is dearfoam quality. Very comfortable and cushiony. Love the thick rubber soles to go outside.

Super comfortable. My Niece bough a pair after trying on mine.

Slippers fit just right! I am pleased with my purchase. I love he inside fabric and they seem to be made well :)

These house slippers are very comfortable! The inside is padded all around and the opening is just the right size, not too tight or loose. The sole is thick and has grip. Wonderful product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar