Bluetooth Earbud, ANBES Mini Wireless Earbud, V4.2 Invisible Bluetooth Headphone with Magnetic Inductive Charging, 4 Hours Playtime, Car Blueooth Headset with Mic for Cell Phones(One Pcs)

October 06, 2019

Bluetooth Earbud, ANBES Mini Wireless Earbud, V4.2 Invisible Bluetooth Headphone with Magnetic Inductive Charging, 4 Hours Playtime, Car Blueooth Headset with Mic for Cell Phones(One Pcs)

Bluetooth Earbud, ANBES Mini Wireless Earbud, V4.2 Invisible Bluetooth Headphone with Magnetic Inductive Charging, 4 Hours Playtime, Car Blueooth Headset with Mic for Cell Phones(One Pcs)

Yeah totally happy.I mean 17 bucks. This is great, maybe not the quality of a airpod but loudly enough for my needs. Loving it. Easy to connect 5 seconds! I mean I really love it it is what I was looking for

Great fit; easy to set up; can sleep on it;
Sound quality will depend on the source. For example, if you use Spotify, the sound is slightly muffled. Using iTunes, the songs are clear. All in all the sound is not distorted and can be easily controlled via your source device.

Wish I could use two at the same time to get a stereo effect while I fall asleep, but I may buy another for my camper. My wife snores loudly, so I need something soothing in my ears to drown it out.

This is a great find! Sound quality is excellent. I am able to turn it up loud when I am using the outdoor blower and it is awesome! Totally drowns out the sound of the surroundings when enjoying music. They come with, different size tips for the ear, and easy to follow instructions. Once charged, they paired immediately on the first attempt with my cell. So many products like this are cantankerous when trying to set them up and pair with the device. This was a snap! Definitely a quality item, and well presented in the box. I plan to buy some for friends as gifts this year. Very glad I found these, and at a great price as well. Good Job!

This tiny guy is awesome !Easy to use.Charge one hour and use four hours.Smart, lightly,loudly and clearly ! I like it!

Finally I don’t have talk on the phone while I drive anymore, this Bluetooth earbud is perfect, very small in size not like most earbuds that big and bold. You really can’t tell when your wearing this, it may be small but the quality is very nice for the price !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Magnetic Inductive Charging] Magnetic USB charger to bring you unprecedented inductive charging experience, only 1 hour charging allows you up to 4 hours talk/music time
  • [Mini Size and Comfortable] The Bluetooth wireless earbud is exquisitely small, hidden, weights only 0. 13oz (3. 7g), snug and secure fit, ideal for driving , exercising and etc.
  • [One Button Control] The multifunctional button control is extremely convenient to answer/end calls, play/pause music. Delicate appearance, comfortable hand feeling
  • [Bluetooth 4. 2] ANBES Bluetooth headphone is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, with effective range of up to 33 feet away, all contribute to faster stable connection and superior HD stereo sound
  • [Service] A special carrying case is provided for storing earbud and charger, ANBES Bluetooth earbud also offers 30 days money back & 12-month worry-free , perfect for Christmas and Thanksgiving gift for your family and friends

Description

Features
Mini and Light Weight
One Button Control
Bluetooth 4.2
Magnetic Inductive Charging

Specifications
Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.2
Bluetooth Capacity: 40mAH
Talk/Music Times: 4 hours
Charging Time: 1 Hour
Standby Time: 70 Hours
Noise Reduction: CVC6.0
Operation Range: 33 Feet

Package Included
Bluetooth Earpiece x 1
Magnetic USB Charger x 1
Ear Tips x 3 Pairs (Large, Medium, Small)
Carrying EVA Bag x 1
User Manual x 1
Packing Box x 1



I bought this to use when I ride my motorcycle and connect to my phone for listening to Pandora. I really like it, have used it only once on a 4 hour ride but it was very comfortable and had decent sound. I did not have time to give it a full charge before my ride but it lasted the entire trip. I have not tried it for phone calls but I don't intend to use it for that since I just bought it for use while riding my motorcycle. Update: I have now used this product many times on motorcycle rides and it has worked great. Battery has lasted on 5hr rides, no problems. Syncs up every time. Nice comfortable ear piece. Update, I have now used this many times and still love it on my motorcycle rides. I have been out for 6 hrs. And it held up for the whole ride. I have answered a phone call on it too, wasn't sure how it would do for that outdoors but it worked fine. I also wear it when mowing the lawn to hear if I'm getting a call or text. Recommend.

Perfect birthday gift! I bought this for my friend, and she loves it a lot. It comes with a box to store while not using. And the box is cute as well, so I even didn’t wrap it with gift papers. It’s light weight and has a button to control the song and answer phone calls. Recommend

Needed something at work without the wires hanging out of my ear .. we are allowed to listen to our music / shows but when the occasional customer walks in I didn't want earbuds visible - I didn't want people to think I might not be placing full focus on my job. Just me. I read many reviews and chose ANBES Mini Wireless Earbud. I am very pleased and have been using it for months at work - 5 days a week. The charge holds all day for me - 8.5 hours - rarely leave my desk for lunch. I listen at high volume to videos, shows, and music. Occasionally the charge might get low by the last 1-1.5 hours of the day and I pop it on charge for the next day and switch back over to my ear buds. The little USB charger with the magnet to dock the earbud for charging is a cool feature to me. I like the red light on while charging and blue when ready! Also, controlling 'start' and 'stop' audio/video by simply pushing the little on'off toggle on the ear bud is very handy. I walk two rooms away with two walls in between - to get to the file room and blue tooth holds strong - if watching a video and planning to be in file room awhile - I just take phone with -- of course! I plan to buy another one soon for shopping - since people don't talk in the stores anymore - just as well listen to my music while shopping.. Honestly recommend. Comes with 3 sizes of little rubber ear bud cover things to better size the fit to your ear. No issues falling out.

Totally worth the money. I like it because when I working in lab I'm still aware of the surroundings and I can answer the phone calls at the same time.

Also, it fits pretty well with my ear and won’t drop easily if not jumping.

The only thing is the logo really sucks. Could have been much prettier if there is no logo.

I actually really like this product. The sound was good, the fit was comfortable, and it stayed in my ear quite well. I thought it was quite unobtrusive and the magnetic charging port was great. BUT, three weeks in it refused to connect to any Bluetooth source and joined a notable lineage of failed audio products in my waste bin.

Update: Anbes contacted me, unprompted, regarding my experience and offered to provide a replacement. The replacement arrived a few days later and has been working well since.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar