Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Arbily Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Microphone IPX7 Waterproof Cordless Headphones with Charging Case, v5.0 Bluetooth Wireless Airpods for Running

September 13, 2019

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Arbily Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Microphone IPX7 Waterproof Cordless Headphones with Charging Case, v5.0 Bluetooth Wireless Airpods for Running

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Arbily Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Microphone IPX7 Waterproof Cordless Headphones with Charging Case, v5.0 Bluetooth Wireless Airpods for Running

 I've tried several different styles including the fake Air Pods, and these are the most comfortable. I am using them with an Android phone. You can definitely tell these are higher quality, even the voice that tells you when it's powered on, paired, and powered off sounds nicer. They have a nice little charging case which I've gotten at least 5 charges out of. I get about 3 hours to the charge. There is a very noticeable sound delay, which is characteristic of all the wireless headphones I've tried. I'm pretty sure this is a limitation of the technology, not this specific device.

Pros:
+ Charging case will charge headphones multiple times.
+ Super comfortable, sized to conform with your ear and sit snugly in the ear canal
+ "Breathing" light effects are pleasant.
+ Waterproof!

Cons:
- The case holds the buds backward. Right is in the left hole and right is in the left.
- Bad lag, not great for games.

I got these Arbily true wireless headphones and I am so happy with them I wanted to review them right away! I have been testing them out for hours on several different things and they have met or exceeded my expectations every time!

I have bought several different wireless headphones so I have alot of qualifications I want them to meet: sound, comfort, phone calls, battery life, range, pairing/connection, charging time and features.

Sound: Clear, high quality sound with no lag or delay on videos. Great bass.

Comfort: Lightweight (less than 4 grams), comfortable, stay in my ears well. They also come with several different size earbuds.

Phone calls: Clear sound for both me and the other party. They said they couldn't tell I was using headphones! They also call out the number calling. You also heat the phone call in both ears!

Battery life: I've been using them steadily for 3 hours (music, videos and phone calls) and they are still going. Another + is that they go into a low power "sleep state" when paused so you don't waste the battery!

Range: 15 meters. I went to the other side of my house, 3 small rooms apart and 2 walls, and I still didn't lose connection! Sound was clear. (Normally headphones drop out around one corner!)

Pairing/connection: Paired easily the first time on two separate devices (not simultaneously).

Charging time: Charging box came fully charged, so I'm not sure how long to charge the box but headphones charge in 30 minutes from charging box. The charging box will charge the headphones a several times.

Features:
- IPX5 waterproof/sweatproof (Not recommended)
- 5.0 wireless connection
- Noise reduction
- Breathing lamp (Can turn off and on)
- Touch controls (Answer, reject, play, pause, skip, voice mode (Siri, google, Alexa)
- Volume Control!!! I was so excited to find out you can control the volume by double tapping the left earbud.

I have only found one negative and that is that the magnetic connection in the charging box is very weak but it still charges fine.

The touch button controls will take a little practice. You don't push like a button, only lightly touch. It is great though because you don't shove them into your ears when you push the button! I am just not used to it.

Overall, these headphones are fantastic! I love that you can control the volume! I rate them 5 stars and I highly recommend them!!!

Oh man, these earbuds are even better than I even expected! I was a little worried they were going to be a pain to sync up but they synced themselves and popped up on my iphone's bluetooth before I could even read the instructions. I also thought from the photos that they might be a little clunky and paced on these for a day, but they're small, lightweight, and fit comfortably in the ear. They also come with different size rubber ear pieces you can swap out to fit your ear.

The sounds is excellent and I tested a phone call and had no issues on either end. I bought these mainly for the gym and they have been so much more convenient than having wires get wrapped around everything or ripping them out of the auxiliary port.

I also live in a state with ridiculous laws where everyone's offended ...yep, California. I actually got a ticket once for wearing both earbuds in my ears while biking to the gym and sadly didn't even have anything playing at the time! I can now just use one of these on my bike and avoid putting so many lives at risk from peddling my bicycle at a medium pace in the designated bike lane through LA's residential neighborhoods. I am so glad I can ride my bike safely and legally keeping an ear open in case someone in LA needs to inform me they're offended or vegan ...jk ...kinda.

Anyway, these things are great and you can't beat the price, I saw a similar style in Walmart for $100 (see photo).

The only thing I've had a little trouble adjusting to is that they're touch sensitive, so there's no buttons. Definitely not a complaint because it keeps the earbuds more sleek but have accidentally turned them off a couple times either adjusting them or taking them out briefly.

So far no complaints and have been running strong for a week! Thank you :)

So I have a 150$ wireless headphones and I got these for my brothers birthday but I wanted to test them before I have them to him and all that Jazz. Well I can say I’m pissed, not at the headphone but that these headphone last as long as mine and the sound on them is wayyyyyy better. Finding wireless headphones that also have deep bass is pretty hard to find and this takes the cake. The only thing with these is the magnetic part is a little on the weak side but the charging is within range of an hour, the case is nice the headphone are nice and the light blue coloring when it lights up is beyond beautiful.

These are true wireless headphones, and I wanted to see how these compare to wired, and over the head headphones. As far as how they charge they come in a oval shaped case and charge within the case via metal contacts on the headphones. You plug the case in using the provided micro usb cable or one you may have laying around. When you put the headphones in the case the rings on the outer side of the headphones pulse letting you know they are charging. The light on the case itself will also flash a different amount of dots every second to let you know how much of a charge it has so you can charge the headphones even if your on the go. The case itself feels durable and hopefully can stand up to being dropped a couple times if the case itself falls. I also like the overall design of the headphones with the touch sensitive surface and they fit pretty good in my ears; but i have noticed that the headphones themselves will come out a bit after wearing them for a long time. Functionality overall is good and the touch area is very sensitive, responding to the taps you make. If you tap it once it will pause. if you double tap it will skip to the next song. When it comes to turning these on though each one has to be turned on individually but that doesn't really seem to be a problem. I found when it comes to pairing it was straight forward once the device was on, you will navigate to your Bluetooth page on your selected device and the headphones should be discovered once powered on. I've heard that they might give a problem pairing but i haven't experienced any issues what so ever. When you do get them setup and start listening the connection between both headphones stays in sync and i haven't had any problems with these headphones going out of sync with each other. One issue i have had is when you want to adjust the headphones you may find yourself touching the sensitive buttons that cause you to pause music or change the song which can get annoying, however it does work better than how the ear-pods do it where you have to speak to siri or use your phone to change the song. The only time you do get audio in your right ear is when you launch your assistant such as siri or Google. it's like that because the right headphone is the main unit and then sends the audio over to the left one. I haven't noticed any issues so far besides the music cutting out for a brief second but other than that nothing so far. You get a good amount of time of listening time at around 3-4 hours. and when it comes to the sound quality it sounds pretty good for its price but the price isn't that high and it doesn't mean it's that exceptional. Obviously you'll get better sound quality from other types of headphones than these small headphones. These don't have that big of a sound stage so things sound closed to each-other and the highs and lows don't sound so good. For the price you pay though it's a solid product and even though it may not have the best sound quality in the world, for what your getting at this price point i would recommend these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • True Wireless Custom Earbuds - Constructed with large-aperture drivers and premium audio chip, Arbily wireless earbuds produce dynamic sound and impactful bass, making you completely free from cable.
  • Optimized Battery Life - The fast-charging lithium battery lets you seamlessly enjoy 3 hours of music on a single charge, and charging case keeps your earbuds charged for up to 17 hours, totally up to 20 hours of music playtime that meets your daily need.
  • In Ear Fit - The perfect fit for everyone's ear, secure, comfortable and never falls, bringing amazing audio with you on your everyday grind.
  • Sweat & Weather Resistant - IPX7 waterproof for running, jogging, and other sports.
  • Warranty - Arbily offers 45-day money back guarantee and 18-month warranty. Please contact us if you need any help. We will response with hassle-free and friendly service.

Description

Arbily Bluetooth Earbud Earphones-The Headphone for Everyone

★How to Complete the Pairing?

1.Turn on the earphone with mic bluetooth press the touch button for 3 Seconds

2.Searching for the Bluetooth

Keep the mobile phone's Bluetooth and find the Bluetooth device named "i7".

3.Start pairing

Click it to connect successfully

●●●PLEASE NOTE:When you Turn on the Bluetooth,the right earphone will transmit signals to mobile phone .And Left and right earphone will be paired Bluetooth automatically when it is turned on simultaneously.

★Some common problems you need to be aware of

●Multiple connection unsuccessfully:

(1) Check whether the mobile phone is under condition of searching for Bluetooth device.

(2) There are too many Bluetooth receiving devices around, which makes uneasy to search it, just shut down other Bluetooth devices and try again.

●If earbuds can't be turned on that it's used first time or used long time ago, please put earbuds back to the charging box so as to recharge and activate it, then try again.

★Arbily Wireless Bluetooth Mini TWS earphone Features:

●Truly wireless headphones

Without the cable mess, Enjoy the wireless charging, wireless music listening, and wireless calls.

●New chipset

Easy to Pair, never need to worry about the left earbuds couldn't connect with the right one.

●Bluetooth 4.2

Clearer Sound and Stable Bluetooth connection

●Headphones:

- Bluetooth Version:BT 4.2+CVC 6.0

- Operation Range: Up to 10m(Free Space)

- Weight:4.5g

- Battery Capacity: 50mAh

●Charging Case:

- Battery Capacity:1000 mAh

- Charging for Ear phones: 4-5 Times

- Input:Micro USB DC 5V

- Weight:32.3g

●What's in the Box:

2 earphones with mic

A Mirco USB Charging Cable

3 Silicone Eartips(S/



I have tried several different bluetooth wireless earbuds and these are better than most. The pairing is simple, it took all of 30 seconds to pair and I didn't even read the instructions. They paired easily with both my android and Apple products. These buds are also pretty comfortable to wear. I have worn them all day at work without any pain. They are also a nice ergonomic design and are not bulky. They also stay in my ear during exercise. Their range is the same as other bluetooth headphones . They also hold the connection better. I have used wireless headphones/earbuds where if you turn your head a certain way, put your phone in your pocket, or cover the bud and the sound will cut out. This doesn't seem to happen as easily with these. For the price these will perform better than your expectations and are just as good as the twice as expensive airpods.

If nothing else, I was pleasantly surprised by the very good bass response of these i7 bluetooth earbuds.
They come in a compact, no-frills box. Inside you find the plastic storage/charging case with the earbuds, and a small instruction booklet. That's pretty much it; I'm glad they don't include unnecessary packaging or advertisements or the like - there is too much waste already. A quick look at the instruction sheet and a little experimentation was all it took to get the left and right side talking to each other and then paired with my phone. As I mentioned above, the bass response is definitely 5-star, although I won't claim the high-end response is quite as excellent (caveat - at my age, it could just be my high-end).
The noise cancellation is pretty good, although much of that undoubtedly comes from having a good ear seal to begin with. Call quality is surprisingly good as well, although the echo cancellation does seem to add a slight delay - not unlike other completely wireless earbuds with a microphone. People I've called had no trouble hearing me as well, although 'talking over each other' can get a little choppy. Just a reminder to be patient, I suppose. Overall, I'm very pleased.

I love these bluetooth headphones! They look so cool, fit really well in my ears and have some great sound quality! The carrying case is very convenient, and unlike some other bluetooth headphones, I can charge them directly from the case instead of plugging them in individually to charge them. The pairing is super easy and I had no problems syncing to my iPhone X! Very happy overall with my purchase!

For the price, this is one heck of a deal. The sound is excellent. Connection is seamless and the average use time is between 2.5 and 3 hours. As good, if not better than those sold for twice the price and probably made at the same factory in China.
In fact, I did buy a rather expensive set. The packaging was “cool” but the quality of the product was such that I had to return it and ask to be deleted from their mailing list.
Buy these. You will not regret it.

I was listening to music by the pool and I was pushed in my a relative and the ear buds didn't get damage from the water. it is also very small and futuristic looking. It takes about 30 min to get a full charge of 4-6 hrs of play time.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar