VAVA VA-CL009 Kids with Color Changing Mode & Dimming Function Rechargeable Baby Night Light with Touch Control & 1 Hour Timer, up to 100H, White

September 09, 2019

VAVA VA-CL009 Kids with Color Changing Mode & Dimming Function Rechargeable Baby Night Light with Touch Control & 1 Hour Timer, up to 100H, White

VAVA VA-CL009 Kids with Color Changing Mode & Dimming Function Rechargeable Baby Night Light with Touch Control & 1 Hour Timer, up to 100H, White

I use this night light at night while taking care of my baby. It's really easy to use and has a long battery life - meets all of my demands.

Great for middle of the night feedings, doesn’t wake up husband. I was using my cellphone flashlight before this and it was blinding me and waking up baby!

Also use it as a drawing light for my quick little sketches before bedtime. I love this light. Only complaint is that the touch sensitivity seems to have dulled after a month of use, but it still works! Just takes a little more effort.

We bought this nightlight as a lamp for night nursing sessions. It has worked perfectly! The dim setting is great for making enough light to see baby and do a quick diaper change but not so bright as to disturb other sleepers in the room.
Our toddler loves it as well, I am considering getting another one to be a bedside lamp. It is definitely bright enough to read a bedtime story by on the brightest setting and the color change setting is fun. The toddler enjoys playing with it and it is durable enough that I don't feel the need to hover.
The battery life is amazing, I have only had to charge it once since getting it about a month ago and we use it every night. I love that it is rechargeable and the status light is very convenient.
My biggest worry when considering this product was how confusing the settings would be, but it was not a problem. The instructions were easy to follow (and the packaging is beautiful, not that that matters) and the settings are intuitive. In playing around with it for less than 5 mins, I was an expert and haven't had any issues.
My only complaint would be that it sometimes has a faint pulsing glow on standby mode and the indicator light is fairly bright. So if you sleep with blackout curtains, you may need to tuck it under a blanket or behind a pillow when not in use.
All in all a fabulous product that I would recommend to anyone who needs light on the go!

We love this light! It's perfect for our bedroom after we brought our newborn home. The dim yellow light is just the right about of light without keeping us awake and the battery lasts forever!. The three light settings are super useful. Read the manual there are so many features worth learning.

I love this light so much! We just had a baby a month ago and didn’t have a lamp in our bedroom so for light we had to turn on the main light making it way too bright for middle of the night wakings. I purchased this and have already recommended it to many people! It stays right in bed with me so when the baby wakes I can turn it right on and it’s just enough light. It also dims if you think it’s too much. The life on it is awesome too. I’ve had it a couple weeks now and only had to charge it once. I’m extremely happy with this purchase!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Adorable Nursery Light: Made from toy-grade materials, the light has a pleasant haptic and is 100% safe for your baby to play with
  • Smooth Touch Control: In "☼" mode, the warm light is dimmable with a long touch; a double tap de-/activates the standby and gently illuminates late night feedings in night light mode
  • Enchanting LED Colors: In RGB mode, the light glides through 8 velvety colors; tap once to fix your favorite color; memory function to resume at last setting
  • Long-Lasting Battery: In the lowest mode the battery lasts up to 100 H with a single charge; LED indicator blinks red when battery is low; 1h timer on the bottom helps save energy
  • Highly Functional Design: A non-slip base for every surface & super-compact dimensions make the light an ideal travel companion; small LED light helps locate the lamp in standby mode

Description

Technical Specifications: 
Dimensions: 9.2 x 11cm (3.6 x 4.2in)
Weight: 155g Power: 1.5W 
Luminous Flux: 100LM
Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
Charging Time: 3h 
Working Time: 5 - 100h (lowest brightness but not night light mode) 
Working Voltage: DC 5V / 1A 
Material: ABS + PC 

What's In Box: 
1 x VAVA Baby Night Light (Model: VA-CL009) 
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide



Love the color temperature selection, adds to it's usefulness as a nightlight. I wished it could go a little dimmer. It goes from being almost (not quite) as bright as a normal lamp to being a pretty good nightlight. I sometimes throw a napkin or wet wipe on top to dim it further. It suits us perfectly and has survived being tossed on the floor by my toddler-aged son many times. We all sleep in the same room. It's perfect for when you are getting ready for bed and quieting down but still want adjustable portable light to read (great for bedtime story readings) or clean.

I bought two of this night light, one in our room and the other in my little one's room ever since she was born. The light works very well and gives sufficient but not excessive light to her room so we can easily put her down to the crib/bassinet without waking her up. We use the light for a short time every day so we only need to charge it maybe once every two weeks. I absolutely love this light. I have both the new and refurbished VAVA night lights and both work well. It seems to me that going for the cheaper one is also a good deal.

Soft to touch and easy to work, my 3 year old loves to take it to bed. He thinks his bed is a spaceship with woody and buzz onboard... to infinity and beyond!

I love this thing! It’s amazing, we’ve had it for about a week and the kids love it! I originally bought it for my newborn to add a little light at our late night feeds and diaper changes. He is 6 weeks old currently and will calm right down when I turn it on, and he’s completely mesmerized by the vibrant colors! I’ve also now given it to my two year old during her diaper changes which she hates and try’s to buck out of. The last few changes have been much easier! My 4 year old sat and played with it for about 20 minutes this morning which was just long enough to grab a shower without her destroying the bathroom! My 6 year old also loves it, and tried to borrow it to sleep with tonight! Andddd me, well I love it to! It adds the perfect amount of light I need without waking my husband late at night. The bright light is perfect for reading, too!

I bought this for my own use (not for a baby). I LOVE IT! It's bright enough to read by, and the warm white is not too garish for nighttime use. I use it mainly while taking a bath, because my bathroom lights are too bright and I can't relax with them on.

I like that this light is so portable, and lasts forever after being fully charged (okay, not forever, but several hours so far!).

The nightlight function is also very useful! It's also nice that you can select between a constant warm white, or the color change mode.

I removed one star because it's difficult to get the light to stay on a particular color. I mainly want to use the amber color (the warm white mode isn't quite warm enough for my needs), so I tap the light during the color change sequence and it stays amber as expected... The problem is, you have to go through the color change EVERY time you turn the light on. It only takes a few seconds, but it's a little annoying.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar