SZJJX FPV RC Drones Foldable Remote Control Quadcopter with 720P HD Wide-Angle WiFi Camera 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4CH VR Helicopter Rtf with Altitude Hold & One Key Return

September 16, 2019

SZJJX FPV RC Drones Foldable Remote Control Quadcopter with 720P HD Wide-Angle WiFi Camera 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4CH VR Helicopter Rtf with Altitude Hold & One Key Return

SZJJX FPV RC Drones Foldable Remote Control Quadcopter with 720P HD Wide-Angle WiFi Camera 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4CH VR Helicopter Rtf with Altitude Hold & One Key Return

 Alright, So i got this for my Son for Christmas. I tested it to make sure A: it works and B: wont be too complicated for him.... With that said, this thing is so much fun to fly. I really enjoyed testing it and i dont think he will have any issues with learning to fly it. This drone/car combo is NOT a power house and will NOT drive in the grass or rocks and was Obviously not made to do so. This Will however drive on the carport/sidewalk just fine.
The tires are made of a soft foam so it turns easily on the hard ground, the propellers are sturdy and should should last getting hit a few times. I think he is going to really enjoy driving/flying around and i think after a little practice he will be able to fly it around in the house. it comes with a battery and a charger and some spare parts. I'm going to have to find a spare battery or 2 for this. I got about 10 min of flight/driving time. Check out the attached video of it in action. took a few pictures of car and packaging as well.

 Impressive! At first I thought this would be like one of those RC drones that are poor quality in performance and materials but this one isn’t!

It came in a nice protective package and the drone and rc was protected by another layer of foam case. It looks great! The only thing missing from this is AA batteries for the remote controller.

My main reason for buying this was the multi function to fly in the air and inland. I did also like the design because it looks like a transformer car and kids love it!

 Easy to control and play fun with my son. It even can hedgehog because of four wheels! Good toy

Yes, this is a great toy for the whole family even it was bought for my grandkids (ages 6 and 4) as a present for Thanksgiving. The flying car worked right out of box. It is very convenient to have battery included (except RC). Battery capacity could be larger but this is a chronic problem for majority of toys. I was concerned that this toy has the 14+ label on the box but it was easy to operate for my kids. My kids usually play roughly with toys. This drone withstood all rough landing and hitting other objects. It is better to be outside a house to have enough space to fly this car. Everyone liked its design and flipping maneuver. I have recommended Flying RC Car to my friends and it does not happen often.

 I bought this frying car a few day ago. The battery is rechargeable. This part, I like it so much because I do not need to run to the store frequently. This flying car worded perfect to me. It has two function, can work on ground and in air. My favorites part is rotate operation. I also like colorful light installing in this flying car. I 'm sure that I enjoy it so much.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Foldable design: concise and aesthetic design with the advanced technology of foldable aerofoil, will more easy to take it.
  • Fpv real-time transmission: equipped with 120 degree wide angle 200W 720P HD camera to take photos and videos while flying. Images and videos will be listed in both app and mobile album system.
  • Gravity sensor mode & track-flying: the quadcopter will follow the controller automatically at gravity sensor mode; track-flying mode, draw out the flight path you want, and the quadcopter will fly as your path immediately.
  • Vr connection: support VR connection, wear VR glass(not included) or put phone into VR box to experience a different perspective!
  • Full function: app RC, Wi-Fi FPV, VR, real-time transmission, gravity sensor mode, track-flying, headless mode, direction arbitrary flight, altitude hold, one key landing/taking off, Sideward flight, speed up, left/right side fly, turn left/right, up/down, forward/back, with light.

Description

Feature:6-axis gyro: sensitive to three-dimensional space 4 Direction acceleration and deployment.
led light: bright light illuminate the body, smoothly at night.
supports any IOS and Android System.

specification:remote control: 2.4GHz mode 2
channel: 4 channels
camera: 120Degree wide angle 2MP hd
remote distance: 50+ m
suitable ages: 14+
controller power: 4 x 1.5V AAA (not included)
quadcopter battery: 3.7V 500mah
working time: 7 mins
charging time: 100 mins
unfolded: 13x9x2. 5 cm
folded: 13x15. 5x2. 5Cm
drone weight: 85g
transmitter size: 13x10. 5X3cm
transmitter weight: 183g
package size: 27.5 x 9.5x7. 3Cm
package weight: 522 g

package included:1 x transmitter x propellers x USB Charging Cable1 x screwdriver x Manual1 x clip (use for phone)

caution for the battery:
don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
don't put it beside the high temperature condition.
don't throw it into fire or water.



 I didnt buy the camera version because I just want my kids play with it, because I know they gonna crash it often, lol. The good news is this ec flying car made out of plastic, after several crash, it still looks good!

The delivery is fast, no so long as indicated in the website. The product is beautiful and my kids liked them a lot. But the package said the kids should be +13 years. If your kids younger than this, parents are suggested to control the toy since the speed is pretty high.

 I think I bought this flying car is the most correct decision. From the time I bought this flight car, I really liked not to go to school on Sunday. I also took my son to the park to play. He learned to play if he wouldn’t be us. Studying how to play together, adults and children also have a lot of topics. Before I bought a toy for him, he was playing himself in a corner and did not ask me. So I'm very satisfied with this toy, and this flying car is light and heavy. The most important thing is to charge without charging the battery. Save a lot of battery money a year, remote control still want to buy batteries

Great gift for my son.He really has had a lot of fun with it.It was light enough and sturdy enough for him to try out in the house without damaging it ran into or fell on.It is easy to maneuver.

Overall though, this drone is perfect for people who have limited space in there accommodation, likes to go out on adventures out and about, wants something reliable and doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to use. Drones are expensive! but this one is worth every penny!!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar