Maze Exclusive Womens Walllet Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Bifold Multi Card Case Wallet with Zipper Pocket (Purple)

September 16, 2019

Maze Exclusive Womens Walllet Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Bifold Multi Card Case Wallet with Zipper Pocket (Purple)

Maze Exclusive Womens Walllet Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Bifold Multi Card Case Wallet with Zipper Pocket (Purple)

I bought this wallet because I needed a new wallet with plenty of card holders.the pictures on the post matches the exact wallet I got, that’s a huge plus for me because I really wanted that color and sometimes colors or pictures that the sellers post are deceiving or a little off. The zipper was easy to open and close and wasn’t rough like most new wallets are.the card slots were great since I have a lot of cards That I carry so that worked as well.all in all,I'm giving this a 5 star for the REAL soft leather and perfect size and card holders which were cut to perfect size to fit a standard sized credit card.l already bought 2 more for my mother and sister since they loved it too. And there are a lot of colors to choose from. Just wish they had a two pack offer on them. And the RFID is a major plus as well. it's a must with all the crazy technology that can snatch your info and credit cards.
thanks Amazon!

I ordered this wallet because of the genuine leather and it’s time to replace my wallet that I had close to ten years already. I love this wallet! It fits much more than I anticipated every single card that I have my credit cards and my personal cards, it’s absolutely perfect. I’ll definitely be using this wallet for everything. RFID feature is cool also … prevents people from grabbing my card information. All the colors are great I got the black one because you can never go wrong with black.

Georgous Red.

After two weeks use, the wallet is becoming more flexible. Fits in purse vertical. Big space saver for smaller bags.

Searched everywhere for the perfect RFID wallet! THIS one is it. Holds cards, cash, etc. and folds and closes to a slim silouette. Several people have complemented and ask where I got it... "Amazon, of course!"

I wanted a colorful wallet that would protect too. This is inexpensive and does the job. Thanks


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Nice wallet, snaps were kind of tough at first but are okay now.

    The size was what I liked best.

    Very good

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar