Swann SWDVK-845804V-US 4580V 1080P with Voice Control Security System Camera, White

September 21, 2019

Swann SWDVK-845804V-US 4580V 1080P with Voice Control Security System Camera, White

Swann SWDVK-845804V-US 4580V 1080P with Voice Control Security System Camera, White

Works as expected. Cameras were easy to set up and add mobile app to phone and iPad. Highly recommend. This is my second camera system from Swann. I only upgraded for thermal capability. I will continue to use the Swann brand.

I like that fact that it was an easy setup. Cameras show a good quality video, just had to adjust the color on each camera.

Took all day to install but well worth it. Night vision works well also

Very happy with the system. It performs very well, I xan configure to what I want, and is user friendly. Also easy set up.

Easy to set up and work great. I get love notifications on the app and I get pictures sent to email. Plus you can go back and watch anything that the cameras have picked up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • -Pre-installed 1TB HDD
  • - 4 pro-1080msb 1080P Pir cameras
  • - viewing angle of 102 Degree
  • - night vision up to 50ft
  • -Pir sensor range up to 32ft

Description

- 8 Channel digital video recorder -pre-installed 1TB HDD - 4 pro-1080msb 1080P PIR cameras - viewing angle of 102 Degree - night vision up to 50ft -PIR sensor range up to 32ft



System was easy to set up. picture quality is great. Support is easy and user manual easy to read and understand.

I’ve used Swann Camera Systems in my restaurants for almost 10 years. They are great and if you have any do it yourself bone in your body, it’s super easy to install. Great for the price and you can add cameras if you so wish.

We love them, works great

We are happy with our purchase and it is serving it’s purpose well.

Easy to install, exactly what we needed.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar