Seeds of Change S10942 Certified Organic Spaghetti Winter Squash

September 17, 2019

Seeds of Change S10942 Certified Organic Spaghetti Winter Squash

Seeds of Change S10942 Certified Organic Spaghetti Winter Squash

20 seeds..20 plants ! Planted September 1st in NW Georgia and on the 7th they're already sprouted. Plan on making a rich heavy creamed based butternut squash soup with crumbled bacon bits. I make it for my store and I just can't make enough since its always selling out !

Produced an abundance of squash. Good germination overall. Would definitely buy this brand again.

Awesome product and company. I am personally struggling with my seedlings a bit. I am not sure if my soil is not right because my seedlings are a bit fragile. I am assuming that the conditions are not perfect and waiting for the monsoon rains.

I planted these and there were about 30 times more seeds than I could use in my small garden. So I planted them all anyway, knowing I would have to decimate a few times. I was a bit disappointed that more of them did not germinate but perhaps that was due to bugs/slugs that might have gotten to them before I saw them. The ones that did germinate are doing very well and there are far more than I need so no real problem.

I have them growing in raised bed, smart pots, and in greenhouse here in Texas. They grow huge here. Just fixed some today using the spiral attachment on my Kitchen Aide. Sauteed in butter. Yum


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SOW & GROW your own home garden with these organic spaghetti winter squash seeds that flourish in soil. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Non-GMO & free of chemicals & pesticides.
  • VEGETABLE GARDEN: Hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Grows best outside.
  • SEEDS FOR PLANTING: These certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
  • SEED TO PLATE: What began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
  • ORGANIC GARDENING: Seeds of Change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.

Description

This heirloom variety produces a unique squash with spaghetti-like strands of flesh that are delicious baked or boiled and served with butter or pasta sauce.



So far so good! I planted about half the pack, and they all grew! I'm planning to thin them out towards the end of this week, but the seedlings look so good that I may try to just relocate them!

Love the waterproof packages for your seeds. I use them on little poles to mark my seed plots. If the germination % is good you'll get all my business next year!

Love that they’re organic! I can never find any of these seeds in stores near me. Seedlings are just starting to pop up.

Got so much good zucchini I had to buy an Urban Chef Julienne tool to make some of them into noodles. Totally satisfied (and full)

I have squash plants growing. Not sure what else you could want from seeds.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar