SADES SA930 3.5MM Stereo Surround Gaming Headset with Microphone Volume Control Headphones for PC/MAC/PS4/Smartphone/Table

September 27, 2019

SADES SA930 3.5MM Stereo Surround Gaming Headset with Microphone Volume Control Headphones for PC/MAC/PS4/Smartphone/Table

SADES SA930 3.5MM Stereo Surround Gaming Headset with Microphone Volume Control Headphones for PC/MAC/PS4/Smartphone/Table

I bought this headset for my Xbox One S so I can voice while playing party chat games such as Fortnite. Althought the audio jack end is large and hangs out further on the controller than i would like, it fits just fine and lets me play my games and talk to my friends in comms. Worth the price as long as you have the newer controller otherwise you will need an adapter.

I got it for my son, and he loves it. He hasn't stopped using yet. He likes that the mic can retract up. He likes the sound he's hearing and the mic is good. His friends don't hear any background noise. He really like the green and black color. His last pair of gaming headphones, the mic stopped working within 2 weeks. Hope this one last longer. Will update in the future if anything goes bad. So far he is living it.

I wanted to start my Christmas shopping early. So I purchased this for my son. I tested it out and the sound quality is good. My son will use this to play online games with his friends.

I am relatively happy with these headphones. The sound quality is really good and they are well made. No matter what any company claims though, I have yet to find a pair of gaming headphones that are still comfortable after a long period of use and these are no exception. After a while they begin to feel heavy and hurt the outer ear a bit. Still, they were a good value for the money and they do have such great sound. I'd recommend them to other customers. They also work great with the computer.

First things first for the price these things are pretty good. Sound quality is good, only issue I have found thus far is that I can hear an echo through them which is unfortunate as I use them for the Xbox1. Secondly after wearing them through a decent gaming session I came to quickly notice how the Ear muffs of them while comfortable at first, begin to pinch my ears against my glasses as they do not cup around my ears but rather press down against them hence causing pain after a bit of wearing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPERIOR SOUND: Unique style of shape, as well as hidden microphone for your stylish display.40mm Hi-Fi driver performs well definded trebles. Capture the flying bullets, footsteps and all effects in games easily and deliver a clear and rich sound. give you a wonderful gaming experience.
  • COMFORT: Our amazing gaming headset features soft leather padding, to protect your ears and head from pressure, during marathon gaming sessions. It effortlessly glides over your head and lines your ears, keeping you focused on the game and free from any headset adjustment distractions!
  • MODERN DESIGN: This gaming headset has a sleek, futuristic design, combining practicality with style. You will always look ready to tackle any gaming obstacles while wearing our gaming headset!
  • EXTERNAL AUDIO CONTROL: Includes an external audio volume control for quick and convenient adjustment. you will be able to explore the true depths of every game you're playing, on any platform of your choosing!
  • VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: It can work on PlayStation 4 /Xbox/ PC / Mac /Smart phone. Plug and play immediately

Description


Powerful and stylish:
Experience today the amazing game effects with the unbelievably high definition audio features of the Gaming Headset from SADES. It can significantly help players raise a level in the game.

Specification:
Loudhailer diameter: 40mm
Frequency range: 20-20.000Hz
Sensitivity: 112 +/- 3dB at 1 khz
Impedance: 16 Ohm at 1khz
Max Input power: 30mW
Mic Sensitivity: -38dB+/-3dB
Mic Frequency Range: 50-10KHz
Headset cable length: Approx.1.5m
Input Plug: 3.5mm
Approximate Weight: 251g

Package included:
1 x SA930 Gaming Headset
1 x 3.5mm jack cable 1 to 2(for PS4 gaming)
1 x User Manual

Notice:
Please kindly know that all the products would be checked or tested before shipping out to ensure a good shopping experience. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your money without delay. You need extra Microsoft Adapter(Not including) when Connect to your old Xbox One controller. This item don't include the adapter for xbox 360



My husband is always on the computer and I got tired of listening to his music or convos or games so figured I would try these. They are actually better than I thought and he is actually happy with them. Win win.

I have bought 3 or 4 of these now. One for the office, one for the home office, and 2 for my kids. Haven't had any issues other than my daughter tossing it around, which will destroy both cheap and expensive headsets.
Great buy and the price point is ridiculously good for the quality of the headset.

These headphones work perfectly for the 11 year old boy--the ear pieces are a little smaller than the adult sized ones and fit his smaller ears better, and the braided cord decreases the amount of knots and snags. No separate USB plug-in so the cord won't split.

Got these for my husband as a late Xmas present and he likes them so far. I love that you can twist the headband without it breaking and I tried them and loved how comfy they are. I'm definitely going to get myself a pair.

I use these for gaming on my Xbox and the overall quality is really good and has solid bass must grab for its price

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar