BMJL Women's Off The Shoulder Tops Oversized Shirt Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Strappy Tees(M,Black)

September 27, 2019

BMJL Women's Off The Shoulder Tops Oversized Shirt Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Strappy Tees(M,Black)

BMJL Women's Off The Shoulder Tops Oversized Shirt Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Strappy Tees(M,Black)

Excellent Quality, Love the fabric, soft easy wear , no iron . Perfect.
The one shoulder detail adds a lovely sexy twist . I would definitely recommend this top ! Easy care wash and wear . Sizing is true to size I am wearing an XL , I love that relaxed fit. Might have to order another colour.

I was nervous buying this because things rarely fit right when ordered online. I rarely write reviews but I love this shirt. It's a light sort of shiny material but so soft and so flattering. For once something on here is true to size (not that Chinese brand garbage that only fits a 5 yr old). I usually wear a small or medium. I got this in a medium and its perfect. I'm 5'9 130 lbs and the length and shoulder/neck was perfect. Can't wait to wear it with some jean shorts and sandals. I love it so much I got it in white and might even order the blue.

Love this shirt...fits perfect! So comfortable and lightweight. Perfect for my Mexico vacation ❤️

Love this top. Fits perfectly. light material. Great shirt for going out. I will be ordering in multiple colors.

The fabric is high quality and this shirt fit really well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • fabric:the cold shoulder tops for women ,is made up of cotton/polyester,is very soft and comfortable.
  • the oversized shirts for women ,with cold shoulder detail ,three strappy ,which show your shoulder better .
  • the loose tops for women,,oversized and loose style,3/4 sleeve , which will make you more elegant and attractive .
  • the half sleeve shirt women,is design for your daily life ,so it will be a good casual tops for women
  • All our tops ,blouses,t shirt ,shirts ,tees,tunic ,Note: please refer to the last photo of the product image or our brand size chart to choose what size you need .

Description

#Welcome:
Welcome to BMJL Sport fashion store, we hope you can find your own style here.Any confusion about the product, feel free contact to us.

#About Size:
We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, then refer to our true size chart in the last photo.more information below.DO NOT use Amazon's "Size Chart" link.
About Size

S=US6 Bust- 34inch " Waist -28 inch" Hip-36 inch" full length -26.4inch"
M=US8 Bust- 36inch " Waist -30 inch" Hip-38 inch" full length -26.8inch"
L=US10 Bust- 38inch " Waist -32 inch" Hip-40 inch" full length -27.2inch"
XL=US12 Bust- 40inch " Waist -34 inch" Hip-42 inch" full length -27.6 inch"

Detail:
fabric: cotton/polyester
elasticity:good
transparency:no transparent
thickness:regular
length:regular
style:loose
Sleeve Length :short sleeve
Placket Type:pullover
Collar:v neck



Simple black shirts are staples in my wardrobe. This one is my all-time favorite.

Loved this shirt

Such a cute shirt! Fits tts

Fits really nice on me

Just as described

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar