Reafort Cotton Material Shell Weighted Blanket, Heavy Blanket for Adult (Dark Grey, 60"x80" 15Lbs)

September 25, 2019

Reafort Cotton Material Shell Weighted Blanket, Heavy Blanket for Adult (Dark Grey, 60"x80" 15Lbs)

Reafort Cotton Material Shell Weighted Blanket, Heavy Blanket for Adult (Dark Grey, 60

I purchased this blanket to help me get a better nights sleep and it has worked exactly as I expected. I am absolutely amazed at how helpful this blanket is for me. At first, it felt too heavy but after the week now I can’t sleep without it. The product received is well made, seems to be durable, I’ve only had it for couple of weeks & it is comfortable when using it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a weighted blanket. Please buy the correct weight blanket based on your own personal weight as recommended.

My Adult son has PTSD..I was at a loss as his Mom ..after everything I could do for him....
Then I thought about, weighted blanket, we used for my job. critical care for adults with disabilities.
Since my son has thos blanket, he is sleeping through the night; for the first time in 2 year's. truly hope, even the expense may be out of budget. Get it.

It fits well on both my king and queen size beds. Very comfortable to put on with even weight distribution. It does help a little bit for my sleep although I generally do not have sleep problem. The quality is better than what I expected given the price. I will probably buy one more for my comfortable couch which I often sleep on.

I like this product a lot ! I usd to have the serious sleeping problem ! After I used it, I feel more comfortable and relax to go to sleep ! It worth giving a try !

very gd quality. Heavy as described. Surface very comfortable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made of 100% Breathable Natural High-Density Cotton
  • What sets this blanket apart is its precision temperature control, caused by the cooling beads and breathable fabric. You'll never overheat.~Weight: 15lb. Suitable for a 90-150lb person. ~Weight: 20lb. Suitable for a 150-200lb person. ~Weight: 25lb. Suitable for a 200-250lb person.
  • Every odorless glass bead is meticulously sewn into small compartments to achieve even distribution. Recommended Weights: In general, a proper and safe weighted blanket should be 7-13% of your total body weight.
  • WARNING: Pregnant women, children under the age of 5, and people who can not easily move the weight of the blanket should avoid use. Also, weighted blankets should never go past the shoulders and should never cover the head.
  • Note: This blanket does not have a removable cover and is therefore not machine washable. Spot clean only.

Description

Made of 100% Breathable Natural High-Density Cotton
What sets this blanket apart is its precision temperature control, caused by the cooling beads and breathable fabric. You'll never overheat.
~Weight: 15lb. Suitable for a 90-150lb person.
~Weight: 20lb. Suitable for a 150-200lb person.
~Weight: 25lb. Suitable for a 200-250lb person.
Every odorless glass bead is meticulously sewn into small compartments to achieve even distribution. Recommended Weights: In general, a proper and safe weighted blanket should be 7-13% of your total body weight.
WARNING: Pregnant women, children under the age of 5, and people who can not easily move the weight of the blanket should avoid use. Also, weighted blankets should never go past the shoulders and should never cover the head.
Note: This blanket does not have a removable cover and is therefore not machine washable. Spot clean only.



Love this Blanket .Helps my son sleep better . Buy it !

I’m so happy with this purchase! I shopped around for quite awhile before settling on this one. I sleep ten times better than I used to. I fall asleep faster and seem to sleep deeper. Would highly recommend!

I bought this for my wife for her birthday. She loves it. Blanket is well made. It covers a queen size bed but does not hang over the sides. Worth every penny.

Wanted to try weighted blanket and I'm so glad I got this. It is not heavy but I feel it rather cozy in the blanket. I sleep better than usual too. This blanket has a quality workmanship and I like the fabric also. I definitely recommend it!

Well packaged, good quality.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar