Quality Durables Co. Men's Regular Fit Denim Chino Jean 40W x 32L Dark Rinsed Wash

September 20, 2019

Quality Durables Co. Men's Regular Fit Denim Chino Jean 40W x 32L Dark Rinsed Wash

Quality Durables Co. Men's Regular Fit Denim Chino Jean 40W x 32L Dark Rinsed Wash

These are the first denims, and the first product of any type in fact, that I've ordered from this company which is entirely new to me. After a few days of inspection and wear though these seem like a winner. The deep indigo blue is exactly what I was looking for as ideal for casual but still classy look when paired with a good shirt, some good shoes and maybe a blazer as the occasion demands. They're of medium weight and quite comfortable, while the chino styling makes for clean lines and a simple elegance uncomplicated by efforts to be trendy or cutting edge fashionable. The manufacturing also seems of good quality with a strong zipper, a well-secured button at the waist, quality stitching and other features that indicate a long life for the garment. They fit true to the size on the label. It's likely that I'll buy some other pairs from this company.

These are really nice jeans. My one teenage son likes the lightweight designer jeans that have thin denim. My other son doesn't but he doesn't like the heavy duty jeans that are stiff and heavy either. These are a perfect medium. They aren't super-thin like the designer jeans my other son and daughters wear. He needs something more durable than that but doesn't want to wear those really uncomfortable cheap big-box store discount jeans. These are a medium weight and are very comfortable. They are soft without being too thin. Easy to move around in. They fit very well and look nice on him. The quality is great. No issues with stitching or seams. I will definitely be ordering him more. Very good value for high quality jeans.

These jeans are medium weight, one hundred percent cotton. I usually compare new jeans to my Levis. These weigh in at 1.5 pounds vs. 1.75 pounds for the Levis. The waist fit is true to size. However, I have found that the leg length is one inch longer than that of the Levis. The material is soft, dark indigo blue. Dark blue appears to be in style for jeans now, as opposed to the light blue, which was fashionable a few years ago.

The jeans have five belt loops, a zipper and a single button closure. However, there is no small change pocket. Altogether, I am satisfied with these jeans. The price is comparable with other standard jeans, but should perhaps be a little lower for a house brand.

I'm surprised we like these so much. The fit is great and they hardly shrank at all in a regular wash. No major color loss though we washed them with darks. The color is very rich and the denim is surprisingly soft given the moderate thickness of the material. They are well constructed and very comfortable to wear. They look smart and can be worn with just about anything. I'm surprised how much we like these denim chinos.

I got these jeans for my son. Here are his thoughts:

I am a man, but I have a big butt and wide hips, which makes pants stupidly difficult to find in a comfortable fit. These fit quite well and I am happy with them. They're durable and comfortable.

But they have drawbacks, too. The pockets are tiny. Tiny tiny. Girl-pants tiny.

They don't breathe well at all. It gets really hot in all the wrong places.

Most of all, the problem is that I've tried stretch jeans before. And these are not stretch jeans. Once you go stretch, you don't go back...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flat-front chino jeans featuring relaxed-fit hip/thigh and tonal stitching
  • Zip fly with button closure
  • Quality Durables Co. for a casual lifestyle, authentically washed and lived-in essentials, timeless denim and rugged workwear

Description

An Amazon brand - Quality Durables Co. for a casual lifestyle, authentically washed and lived-in essentials, timeless denim and rugged workwear.



I really like these jeans. I got the 34W x 32L and they fit me fine which is good since that is what size I always wear in jeans. They are sized as a roomy 34 so if 36W is just a but big but you fit between 34W and 36W, these will be fine. Still look great on me at 5’10” and 185lbs though. Similar in quality to Kenneth Cole Reaction Jeans. They’re soft but quality denim, and the look is just like the listing pics with plenty of room in the front and legs.

I normally wear Levi's 505 regular fit jeans, but decided to give these a try. They're a soft material and comfortable and fit as I'd expect. The front pockets seem a little smaller (not as deep) as I'm used to. They're definitely a relaxed fit. My wife complains they look a little too baggy, but she says the same of my 505's. They're also a very deep blue, much darker than what I normally wear. They're OK, but I'm not sure I'd give up my Levi's for these.

These jeans are very comfortable and soft. They are not stiff feeling and move freely. I'm actually hoping they shrink a little to get a better fit. In all fairness, I have been working out and lost a little weight so that might make a difference, but my other 34's do not feel as loose. Pockets are good and deep, nothing will fall out of them. Sitting and standing is good and no binding anywhere. The zipper and button work fine, and don't feel cheap.

Excellent jeans. Look good, fit well, very nice construction.
The material is quality and feels good. These are heavier than chinos but not has heavy as some jeans.
They can be worn for casual dress or work, even outdoor work.
They pair well with sports jackets, sweatshirts, T-shirts or casual dress shirts.
Extremely VERSATILE jeans that should last for years.
100% cotton, Dark blue - look like real indigo.

These pretty much look like jeans but the fabric is not as heavy as durable jean material is. I received the 33x32 for review and the waist fits hubs just fine, but the leg length could be longer. The 32" is more like a 31" in length. They are still wearable but are kind of short. Also, the legs are not slim but are somewhat wide so guys with bigger legs might be able to wear them. Everything else about them is nice.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar