Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle - 2 Pack of 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottles with Easy Pour Spout Set - Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set with Food Grade Funnel Drip-Free Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen

September 28, 2019

Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle - 2 Pack of 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottles with Easy Pour Spout Set - Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set with Food Grade Funnel Drip-Free Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen

Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle - 2 Pack of 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottles with Easy Pour Spout Set - Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set with Food Grade Funnel Drip-Free Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen

Just what I was wanting. I've been keeping an eye out for a good bottle for my basalmic vinegar - the store ones always drip down the side, and then you have a brown stain on your counter!! Not cool. When I saw these, I was very happy to jump on getting them. Good price, and comes with a funnel for filling! I was delighted with the packaging - sufficient to keep them from shifting and breaking in transit, but not excessive and wasteful. The sealing caps for transport will likely never be used by me but it's a nice option to have just in case. I dropped those in a drawer to keep. I now have my vinegar in one, and my olive oil in another. If they came in other colors, I would get more and use for other oils and oil infusions. However, I'm very happy with them as is.

Wanted something besides the plastic bottle most extra virgin olive oil comes in... I love these bottles. pour spout makes it easy to add oil to pan and for making my own salad dressing. Green color looks great sitting on my kitchen counter. They even have a little cap to keep the oil even fresher.

Just what I was looking for, I like that it has two different pour spouts in Gold & Silver. Which helps me to distinguish between the Extra Virgin Oil and Grapeseed Oil.

I like the fact that you can pour or sprinkle oil without dropping. Also the dark green color of glass keeps the oil fresher.

Just what I was looking for. The capacity of the containers were more than I thought. The glass is thick and I didn't expect that. I love these!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ELEGANT OLIVE OIL BOTTLE SET: These oil bottles are made of lead-free glass with 2 different color spout stoppers to make it easy to dispense oil with appropriate amount.Aided funnel helps fill and refill the liquid easily without leakages.Get everything you need to safely store and dispense your olive oil,vinegar,cooking oil,vinegar and dressings
  • NO-DRIP SPOUTS: Non-drip spout fits the bottle well prevents spilling and dripping.Dust cap tightly attaches with pour spout without spilling and rightly prevents dust.The drip-free design keeps all things clean and help you get rid of slimy hands. 2 different color spouts make it convenient to tell different oils and bottles
  • DARK BOTTLE KEEPS OIL FRESH: The dark green glass can efficiently protects olive oil from sunlight to prevent oxidation and largely lengthen the preservation time. Green screw cap & white inner cork makes air-tight storage possible
  • MADE REFILLING EASIER: The included stainless steel funnel for easy filling and refilling of your bottles. Easy to use easy to clean and use time and time again for a mess free filling. Higher steel funnel is much better avoid spilling when you refill the oil bottle
  • GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - 24hrs customer service. One Year Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied simply let us know and we will offer a prompt refund or replacement

Description

Gmisun Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle Set with Dripless Spout and Food Grade Funnel

Features
☛Safety always comes first.This bottle in this set is made of lead free glass and food grade funnel to keep oil fresh and healthy;
☛One set meets your needs.2 bottles set use one and another for standby. Or 2 bottles for 2 different oils;
☛Classic Italian style oil dispenser bottle great look that can fit your kitchen adding fun in life!
☛No more messing counter. With the drip free spout provided these bottle set can easily stay clean.

Specifications:
Item condition: New
Material:Lead-free Glass & Stainless Steel
Capacity: 17 oz (500ml)
Item Dimension: Bottle 10.25" x 2.3" Funnel 1.88" Pourer 1.3" x 4.3" Item weight: 1.3 pounds

Package Includes:
-17 oz olive oil bottle *2
-Food grade stainless steel funnel *1
-Pour spout with dust cap *2
-Green sealed top and cork *2

Care and Cleaning:
1. These olive oil bottle set is dishwasher safe.
2. Do not use strong abrasive cleaners. If you decide to do hand-wash, use mild detergents and warm water.



Great product! No drip and easy to fill.

bottle pours well, doesn't drip or leak at the bottom. Easy to clean and refill. This is a quality product, nice price and I highly recommend to anybody who cooking everyday

Like all about the item...

They work perfectly in my kintchen!Exactly as describe and the 2 pour spouts help to me to distinguish which bottle holds my cooking oil and which holds vinegar.

I was upset at first because I thought I was going to get 4 nozzles. 2 with rubber stoppers and 2 with flaps. It only comes with 2 nozzles, unlike what the picture shows. But, anyway, I got this because the nozzles were different colors. one silver and one a rose gold color. although I would be able to know which bottle contained my olive oil, and which contained my safflour oil, I was concerned my wife would not. And this set gave me that ability without having to put labels on my jars looking like one or both of us have memory issues....... lol.....
you have to be careful removing the rubber dust boots, or you can pull the whole top off.... have to keep a finger on the spout while removing the dust boot..... it is nice because it came with a small funnel. I was going to have to buy one with the other sets I looked at.
I am quite happy with this set, and would buy again.
I am not a paid reviewer. I buy all of my items with my own money.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar